Love Furniture Profits Tip: How To Get Prospects To Respond To Your Ads.
Furniture World News Desk on
By David Love
Love Furniture Profits.
How to get prospects to respond to your ads.
Do you find that when running ads, dropping post cards and so on, you're frustrated with the results, or lack thereof? Do you wonder what you can do about it?
There are many elements of a successful, productive ad but you can start with a headline that promises a benefit. And it needs to be more than 50% off and 72 months free financing.
The real reasons people purchase home furnishings are endless. Savings are nice and sometimes she needs free financing and it is one way to build your ticket, but headlines like the ones shown here will separate your store from the others and give her real reasons to respond.
Here are just a few examples of headlines that will catch her attention and draw her into your ad.
- Come treasure the natural aroma, mellow softness and superb comfort of genuine Top Grain leather.
- Wake up pain free and rested with your new (brand) mattress.
- Extra plush for extra comfort.
- Comfortable. Relaxing. Restful. Choose your new recliner now.
- This casual, comfortable sectional spreads its arms to welcome family and friends.
- Plan your living room around this gorgeous new “dream” sofa. What a honey to own.
- So plush. So utterly comfortable. This relaxing reclining sofa is yours for just $699. Only $29 per month.
- When budget’s tight, this style is right.
- Nothing brings a family together like gathering around the kitchen table.
Compare these to ones you’ve been running. When trying to come up with benefit headlines, try to think of one reason she will benefit and feature that. Is it comfort? Is it style? Is it home atmosphere? Is it quality? Is it pride of ownership? Is it her good taste? Is it savings? Usually one or more of the above can be combined.
Ask your RSAs for ideas. What benefits to they talk about most when selling the item you're featuring?
Adding the word, “New” will always help boost response. Your ads do not have to be copy-heavy, but they do need to promise at least one benefit.
For much more information on content based advertising, and how I can help you, please visit my web site. Good luck.
About David Love and Love Furniture Profits.
Love Furniture Profits is an advertising consulting and coaching firm which works with a wide variety of furniture and mattress stores to help them slash advertising waste and pocket more profits. You're probably good at what you do; buying, display, sales training, deliveries. All the normal store functions. If you’re frustrated with lack of ad response he can help.
For much more on this and other topics and to get your free copy of his new Special Report, “Exposed: 5 Profit-Draining Advertising Mistakes that are costing you money.” And how you can easily fix them, go to www.lovefurnitureprofits.com
. David can be reached at 803-764-3977. email@example.com
Advertising That Sells
Articles in Advertising That Sells