Love Furniture Profits Tip: Secrets of Sales-Winning Advertising
Furniture World News Desk on
By David Love
Love Furniture Profits
Here are some highlights from my recent High Point Seminar that according to Mary Cook, NAHFA Meetings and Trade Show Coordinator, was the best attended of all the seminars and received the highest rating possible from 100% of the attendees.
- The world your advertising is born into. She’s not waiting breathlessly for your ad.
- Prospects buy for one reason and one reason only. Benefits.
- Someone in the market for what you are selling will read any amount of copy if it is interestingly written and in her self interest
- Why most furniture and mattress advertising is weak. No benefits. No reasons to buy. No reasons to choose now.
- How to write headlines that sell. Benefits. New or News. More.
- Why copy is to important. Copy needed to do a thorough selling job in your ad.
- Think Benefits at all times. The only reason people buy. Must be presented in your ads.
- Your store is also a product to be sold. Every ad needs to sell three things: 1. The sale. 2. The products. 3. Your store as the place to buy.
- Sell in your ads where you reach the most people all at once. In your store you only reach a handful of prospects at once. Your ads reach thousands.
- The message makes the difference. Same ad. same paper or post card or flyer. One can pull 10 or even 100 times more than the other.
- Minimum Requirements of any successful ad in any media. It must be interesting, it must communicate, clearly and quickly.
At first I was going to share copies of all the seminar slides only with those who attended the seminar. But, after giving it some thought, I've decided to send them to anyone who would like them. If you’d like to receive PDFs of all the slides, send an email with “PDFs” in the subject line to email@example.com
To get your free copy of my new Special Report, “Exposed: 5 Profit-Draining Advertising Mistakes that are costing you money.” And how to easily fix them, go to www.lovefurnitureprofits.com
Advertising That Sells
Articles in Advertising That Sells