Love Furniture Profits Tip: Keep Her In Your Store!
Furniture World News Desk on
A couple of weeks ago, I wrote that lack of selling signs is one of the biggest depressants to your sales and profits there is. After re-reading that article, I realize I should have gone in to more detail. So here are more advantages of Selling Signs.
- A sign starts selling the moment a customer comes within range
- A sign keeps your customer engaged, keeps her in your store longer, even if a salesperson is not available
- A sign answers the unasked questions of a prospect who might otherwise move on
- A sign does more than give information. If it is a good sign, it actually sells for you
- A well-written sign shows you to be an expert
- A sign can sell more than one person at a time
- A sign sells all day long without coffee or lunch breaks or having to sit down
- A sign is always to work on time and never wants to leave early
- A sign conveys your store’s message, in the precise words you want, without being diluted by a salesperson
- A sign builds up a prospect’s desire and paves the way for a salesperson to make a sale
- A sign saves a salesperson’s time
- A sign creates conviction. It is a known fact that what someone sees written is much more believable to them, than what she hears spoken
Bottom line . . . Selling Signs, properly written, help your store make more sales, more money. You’ve invested Thousands to get people into your store. Doesn’t it make selling sense to do the best selling job you can, after they’re there?
To find out more, get your free copy ($29, but free to any furniture or mattress store) of my breakthrough Special Report for Furniture and Mattress stores, “5 Long Lost Secrets of Scientific Retail Advertising that work like magic in today’s economy for any furniture or mattress store to get you more customers, more sales, more profits.” Go right now to www.lovefurnitureprofits.com
. David can be reached at email@example.com
. Phone: 803.764.3977.
Do you have an advertising challenge you’d like me to address? Shoot me an email and I’ll talk about it in a future article.
About David Love and Love Furniture Profits. Love Furniture Profits is an advertising consulting and coaching firm that shows retailers how to get more traffic, more and higher ticket sales and more profits using long-lost scientific advertising secrets unknown by about 99% of all of today’s retailers.
To find out more, get your free copy ($29, but free to any furniture, mattress or floor covering store) of his just released, breakthrough Special Report for Furniture and Mattress stores, “5 Long Lost Scientific Retail Advertising Secrets that work like magic in today’s economy for any furniture or mattress store to get you more customers, more sales, more profits.” Go right now to www.lovefurnitureprofits.com. David can be reached firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: 803.764.3977
David is a 41 year furniture/mattress, in the trenches, industry veteran. His background includes retail furniture sales. Manager of a retail furniture store. 22 years on the road making money for companies like Sealy Mattress and Best Chairs. His territory and his retailers achieved sometimes remarkable sales increases due to the expert advertising and sales advice he gave. He has also owned and sold his own profitable store and was a highly regarded sales manager of a top 100 furniture store.
Advertising That Sells
Articles in Advertising That Sells