Employee/Customer COVID Safety Checklist For Furniture Retailers
With businesses opening back up and with surges in COVID-19 numbers, a huge risk businesses face is if they get an employee or customer with COVID. In addition to the health risks, this could lead to lost sales and negative-press that will cause current and future loss revenue. Here are some quick non-political thoughts.
Processes for safety, minimizing risk and increasing close rate…
- Safety measure for the organization:
- Use a greeter.
- Temperature Checks.
- Hand out masks.
- Employee check in procedures - Safety office / contracted nurse (not the manager)
- Check temperature
- Visual on no health symptoms
- Sign-off, if normal
- If not normal: work at home day with tasks assigned
- Office proximity: separate and/or require masks.
- Internal meetings: held with zooms, masks, or on the floor where separation in doable.
About David McMahon: David McMahon is founder of PerformNOW Inc. PerformNOW has three main products that help home furnishings businesses improve and innovate: Performance Groups (Owners, Sales managers, Operations), PerformNOW CXM (Customer eXperience Management systems and processes), Furniture business consulting. Your can reach David at firstname.lastname@example.org.