Weekly Furniture Management Tip # 124 - A Good Leader...
Furniture World News Desk on
by Roy Miller, President
Country View Woodworking
A GOOD LEADER must ...
- develop a successful plan for key personnel to assume authority when opportunities for promotion become available in the future
- develop contingency plans as the market, the economy, technology and customer needs change
- develop a unique corporate identity that encourages repeat sales
- develop emerging leaders to ensure proper orientation and continuation of the corporate mission statement
- develop and monitor value systems to maintain continuity of corporate integrity
- develop a quality image of products and services to expand market range
- develop a community spirit of involvement
- develop a strong supply chain management system to ensure an adequate and viable inventory and controlled choice of goods and services
- develop promotional programs that broaden brand name awareness and still properly protect margins
- develop a sense of camaraderie and open lines of communication from top to bottom in the chain of command
- develop training standards to foster maturation in personnel at all stations in the corporate structure to encourage promotion from within when possible
- develop an awareness of the value of being first in the market from creativity to product category
These weekly “Monday Morning Management Tips” are jointly provided by both Country View Woodworking and Furniture World.
About Country View Woodworking:
Did you know CVW products feature VOC compliant and HAPS free finishes to protect the air quality in America's homes? Comments about these weekly tips can be directed to Roy Miller (Country View Woodworking http://www.cvwltd.com
) care of email@example.com
Articles in Retail LeadershipTips