Weekly Furniture Management Tip # 110 - A Good Leader...
Furniture World News Desk on
by Roy Miller, President
Country View Woodworking
A GOOD LEADER....
These weekly “Monday Morning Management Tips” are jointly provided by both Country View Woodworking and Furniture World.
- works diligently to develop better listening skills
- knows that being a good listener is a sign of respect
- understands that we learn more when we are listening than when we are talking
- shows interest in the opinions of others through body language and eye contact
- waits until a thought is fully expressed and completed before responding verbally
- may not agree, but respects the expressed thoughts and opinions of associates
- subscribes to James Thurber’s advice: “Sometimes it is better to ask a few questions than to know all the answers.”
- realizes that good listeners make good sales personnel
About Country View Woodworking:
Did you know CVW offers new ideas from the traditional to contemporary, backed by old world quality craftsmanship? Comments about these weekly tips can be directed to Roy Miller (Country View Woodworking http://www.cvwltd.com
) care of firstname.lastname@example.org
Articles in Retail LeadershipTips