Bedroom Sales Tip #2 From Leggett & Platt: Five Ideas For Display and Point of Sale
Furniture World News Desk on
New technology is rapidly reshaping the modern bedroom and how consumers enjoy it today. What used to be a simple space to rest has now turned into a productivity suite of sorts. More and more consumers are transforming the bedroom into a space that caters to a wide array of activities rather than just a place to sleep at night – a functional space incorporating the technological luxuries of today while also maintaining an eye for style.
An adjustable bed base allows the average consumer to do any number of activities from bed by catering to the ideal positioning of each individual. Explaining the benefits of a customizable relaxation experience and how it can optimize the activities that customers are already doing will help to demonstrate the need to upgrade what is arguably the most important piece of furniture in a home.
Equipped with wireless remotes that easily allow for position changes and massage options that provide luxurious at-home pampering, an adjustable bed is the perfect solution for tech savvy consumers looking to incorporate more high-end tech and style into their master suites. In need of some additional inspiration? Take a peek at some tips below for bringing technology to the forefront of conversation when engaging customers:
- Create a product display that highlights the technological capabilities of adjustable beds to help consumers understand how this product would upgrade their lifestyle.
- 95-percent of target consumers will try an adjustable bed in-store before purchasing it.
- During conversations with customers, offer suggestions for other technologically advanced products such as motorized window treatments or a wall-mounted television as additional luxuries to complement an adjustable bed.
- Design point-of-sale materials that include QSR codes to further illustrate how adjustable bed bases are great solutions for the tech savvy consumer.
- Offer online portals where customers can put together a virtual rendition of a 21st century bedroom to showcase the latest product innovations.
- Include QSR codes on traditional advertising mediums so consumers can scan them via their smartphones to learn more about adjustable bed bases.
Consumers are always looking for the latest advancements in technology from a myriad of industries and an opportunity exists to steer this conversation into the bedroom. Staying up-to-date on industry insights and trends is crucial while listening to customers and recommending upgrades for smarter bedrooms. As we continue to incorporate new technology into our lifestyles, the key is that we must always keep personalization top of mind. Adjustable bed bases provide a solution to this need while also creating an individualized experience for consumers looking to optimize their bedrooms.
About Leggett & Platt® Adjustable Bed Group: The Leggett & Platt® Adjustable Bed Group is a division of the global diversified manufacturer Leggett & Platt®, Incorporated (NYSE: LEG), and the premier provider of adjustable bed bases to the retail community. Based in Carthage, Missouri, the Adjustable Bed Group is committed to delivering innovative, high-performance products and offers a complete range of adjustable bases under the Leggett & Platt® brand, including its Premier SeriesTM, Designer SeriesTM and Comfort SeriesTM lines. These products are available in retail furniture, department and bedding stores nationwide as well as through online retailers. For additional information, please visit www.LPadjustablebeds.com
Bedroom Sales Tips From L & P
Articles in Bedroom Sales Tips From L & P