33rd ARTS Awards Finalists Announced
Furniture World News Desk on
Dallas Market Center and ART, the creative home furnishings network, have announced the finalists for the 33rd ARTS Awards. The ARTS Awards is the premier international awards program dedicated to the home décor industry.
A panel of industry experts evaluated hundreds of submitted nominations to determine the list of finalists. The announced finalists will submit materials for judging in the fall, and award recipients will be announced at a gala event in Dallas on Friday, January 6, 2023. Special category awards including Academy of Achievement and the HEARTS Award will be announced at a later date.
“Congratulations to this year’s finalists, who are the top achieving companies in the industry,” said Cindy Morris, president and CEO of Dallas Market Center. Added Sharon Davis, executive director of ART: “We have many new finalists as well as iconic names. It’s a strong slate of finalists, and we look forward to celebrating all of them in January.”
The 33rd ARTS Awards finalists are:
- Dann Foley - Dann Foley Lifestyle
- David Kitts - Hubbardton Forge
- Ian Thornton - Currey & Company
- Jason Phillips - Phillips Collection
- Cheryl La Rosa - Cheryl La Rosa & Assoc.
- Dana Carvey - The Carvey Group
- Susan Worth - Alice Sturzinger
- Ashley Arno - John Richards
- Cherry Bernish - In-Detail
- Christy Barton - Jaipur Living
- Eileen Calaiacovo - Progressive Custom
- Stephanie Murphy - Global Views
- Chris Goddard - Goddard Design Group
- Christi Barbour - Barbour Spangle Design
- Corey Damen Jenkins - Corey Damen Jenkins & Associates
- Jeffrey Alan Marks - Jeffrey Alan Marks
- Kristi Hopper - Kristi Hopper Designs
- Lisa McDennon - Lisa McDennon Design
- Barbara Stewart Interiors – Bowling Green, KY
- Christopher Todd Design – Henderson, NV
- In Detail Interiors – Pensacola, FL
- Paloma & Co – Houston, TX
Furniture Store – Multiple Locations
- Cokas Diko Home – Santa Rosa, CA
- Kellogg Collection – Washington D.C.
- Lee Douglas Interiors – Lincoln, NE
Furniture Store – Single Location
- AF Home Interiors – Dallas, TX
- IBB Design Fine Furnishings – Frisco, TX
- Kathy Adams Furniture & Design – Plano, TX
- Sunrise Home – San Rafael, CA
Home Accents Store – East/Atlantic
- Foundry 42 – Port Jervis, NY
- Mallory-Fields – Johnson City, TN
- Republic of Décor – Naples, FL
Home Accents Store – Midwest/Southwest
- Kenneth Ludwig – Chicago, IL
- Mister Robert Furniture – Norman, OK
Home Accents Store – West
- Lulu's Furniture & Décor – Greenwood, CO
Lighting Showroom – East/Atlantic
- Capital City Lighting – Baton Rouge, LA
- Dominion Lighting – Arlington, VA
- Hermitage – Nashville, TN
Lighting Showroom – Midwest/Southwest
- Alcott & Bentley – Louisville, KY
- Amber's Lighting & Home Accessories – Stillwater, OK
Lighting Showroom – West
- Black Whale Lighting – Encinitas, CA
- City Lights – San Francisco, CA
- Lightform Lighting – Scottsdale, AZ
- Western Montana Lighting – Missoula, MT
The ARTS Awards process begins with the nomination of retailers, manufacturers, designers, and sales representatives. After nominations are received, a nomination panel of industry peers evaluates the entries and determines finalists. A separate judging panel then convenes in the fall to review and score finalists’ materials. Winners will be announced during a gala event on Friday, January 6, 2023. Neither membership in ART nor representation at Dallas Market Center is necessary for participation.
Sponsors for the ARTS Awards include Aspire Design & Home; Business of Home; Designers Today; Furniture, Lighting & Décor; Furniture Today; Gifts & Decorative Accessories; Home Accents Today; Home Textiles Today; Interior Design Society, and Sustainable Furnishings Council.
For more information visit the ARTS Awards website. Keep up-to-date with Dallas Market Center events and happenings on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram and use #ARTSAwards to stay connected.
About the ARTS Awards
The ARTS Awards is the premier international awards program dedicated to the home industry. Up to 28 categories exist under the headings Manufacturer, Retailer, Product Designer, Interior Designer, Sales Representative, Green Award, and other specialty honors. Anyone in the industry can nominate including manufacturers, retailers, sales representatives, designers, suppliers, consultants, and other industry officials. Companies that have won an ARTS Award five times are inducted into the Hall of Fame. Current Hall of Fame members are: Arteriors Home, Beatriz Ball, Bella Casa, BJ’s Home Accents, C.S. Wo & Sons, Distinctive Designs International Inc., Elements at Home, Feizy Rugs, Fine Art Handcrafted Lighting, Global Views, HW Home, Loloi Rugs, Montaage, Natural Decorations Inc., Palecek, Paragon, Phillips Collection, Robb & Stucky, Schonbek Worldwide Lighting, Seasonal Living, and Vietri.
ART is the creative home furnishings network representing manufacturers, retailers, representatives and other individuals and companies interested in promoting and enhancing the market position of the home furnishings industry. Each year ART sponsors programs such as the ART conference, regional educational seminars, the ART card, and the ARTS Awards. The ART website is available at www.accessoriesresourceteam.org and follow ART on Facebook and Instagram.
About Dallas Market Center
Dallas Market Center is a global business-to-business trade center and the leading wholesale marketplace in North America connecting retailers and interior designers with top manufacturers in lighting, home décor, furniture, gifts, and fashion. Inside its dynamic, five million square foot campus near downtown Dallas, nearly 200,000 customers from all 50 states and 85 countries seek industry trends, business education and new products via open-daily showrooms and from exhibitors participating in trade events held throughout the year. The Dallas Market Center website is available at dallasmarketcenter.com.