Seven Furniture Manufacturers From Ukraine to Show Products at Summer Las Vegas Market
Furniture World News Desk on
The Entrepreneurship and Export Promotion Office of Ukraine announced that the following seven Ukrainian furniture manufacturers will show their products at the upcoming Las Vegas furniture show, July 24-28, 2022 on the second floor of building B, spaces B200-10/ B200-11/ B200-12.
• TIVOLI – International supplier of Beech, Oak and Ash chairs & tables since 1912 finished with eco-friendly materials. (www.tivoli.com.ua)
• MEBUS – Impressively styled solid wood bedrooms and upholstered furniture, uniquely crafted (www.mebus.com.ua)
• GARANT - Modern upholstery and casegoods for bedrooms, living rooms, home office and kitchen. (www.garant-nv.com)
• SOFRO - Beautiful line of bedroom, living room and kitchen furniture (www.sofro.com.ua)
• WOODSOFT – Innovative customized convertible sofas, mattresses and upholstered beds (www.woodsoft.com.ua)
• KINT – Contemporary styled chairs, tables, sofas, and shelving units (www.kint.shop)
• CHORNEY FURNITURE - Unique and colorful bespoke solid wood furniture for every room (www.instagram.com/chorneymebli)
Ukrainian furniture manufacturers have considerable experience working with international partners to supply international brick and mortar retailers as well as e-commerce platforms and designers. On display will be a range of furniture including bedroom, dining room, occasional and accent furniture as well as upholstered designs that are all styled to appeal customers in the US and Canada.
Andrii Lytvyn, deputy director of the Entrepreneurship and Export Promotion Office of Ukraine explained that, "Following the Russian invasion, furniture manufacturers have continued to produce high quality furniture to supply the export market. However, domestic Ukrainian consumer demand has dropped due to other more urgent concerns having to do with the war effort. That’s one reason these companies are looking to expand business relationships with additional importers and retailers in North America. Fortunately, they continued, there are many benefits to be had for furniture retailers and importers in North America when they form partnerships with Ukrainian furniture manufacturers that include:
•Ukrainian furniture manufacturers are highly valued in export markets for well-priced quality furniture.
• There are no Customs duties.
• A highly educated and qualified workforce makes dealing with Ukrainian furniture manufacturers as easy as working with any other European country.
•Ukraine, the largest country in Europe can export our goods through ports in Germany and Poland with average lead times 5-8 weeks. Goods can be delivered in as little as 36 days (to the East coast) from the order date to your warehouse.
•Businesses in the US and Canada can show their support for Ukraine’s struggle while providing furniture designs that match their customers’ style preferences and desire for quality construction. In addition to shipping established furniture lines like the ones shown at the Las Vegas market, the Entrepreneurship and Export Promotion Office of Ukraine is eager to match importers with companies that can develop and produce any type or style of furniture for export to North America. Thousands of Ukrainian furniture manufacturers and design studios are available to develop new and unique products that add value to displays and enhance profitability.
• Ukrainian manufacturers cover full circle of furniture-making process – from logging to finished packed wood products. Ukrainian furniture manufacturers have ample domestic access to raw materials. The rich Ukrainian forests supply species including Beech, Ash, Oak, Cherry and Pine, giving our manufacturers a price advantage."
The Ukrainian furniture industry is substantial. Over 9,000 companies employing more than 100, 000 people produce furniture. 119 countries import furniture made in Ukraine. The Ukrainian furniture industry grew 11.2 percent, an increase of $750 million in 2021.
"Right now," Lytvyn continued, "is the right time for North American retailers to partner with reliable Ukrainian furniture suppliers, show support for the Ukrainian people and find new, exciting and profit-producing designs for their sales floors."
About The Entrepreneurship and Export Promotion Office of Ukraine: The Entrepreneurship and Export Promotion Office of Ukraine promotes international trade with Ukrainian companies. Visit the Ukrainian Pavillion at the Las Vegas Summer Market on the second floor of building B, spaces B200-10/ B200-11/ B200-12. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit https://imp.export.gov.ua/buy_ukrainian
Note: USAID Competitive Economy Program in Ukraine supports EEPO in their efforts and initiatives to promote Ukraine’s businesses in Ukraine and abroad including trade missions, exhibitions, conferences and business training programs. The content of this publication does not necessarily reflect the views of the United States Agency for International Development or the United States Government.