BIA Signs on As Final Table sponsor at 14th Annual Ante4Autism Event
Furniture World News Desk on
Ante4Autism, the annual charity poker tournament that coincides with Vegas Market, announced that Bedding Industries of America has signed on as the $10,000 Final Table sponsor. Ashley Furniture has also agreed to be a $10,000 Diamond sponsor of the event.
Doug Krinsky, Ante4autism Founder: “Thank you to Stuart Carlitz of Bedding Industries of America and Todd Wanek of Ashley for their ongoing support of our families.” In addition, Doug announced that Karl & Cathi Glassman have signed on as $5,000 Platinum sponsors. "We thank Stuart, Todd, Karl & Cathi for their support of those impacted by Autism".
Also added to the growing list of sponsors, BoxDrop is now a Silver $1,000 level sponsor and David Deye, Performance 1st Beta and Nebraska Game Calls have all signed up to be $500 Bronze sponsors this year.
Ante4autism sponsors include:
- $25,000 Presenting Sponsor: Leggett & Platt Inc.
- $10,000 Final Table Sponsor: Bedding Industries of America
- $10,000 Diamond Sponsors: Ashley Furniture, Brooklyn Bedding, Furniture 1st
- $5,000 Platinum Sponsors: Carpenter, Planned Furniture Promotions, Inc., Karl & Cathi Glassman
- $2,500 Gold Sponsors: Pete & Jenny Primeau, Big Sandy Superstore, Tietex
- $1,000 Silver Sponsors: BoxDrop, Joseph Rosenberg, Bear’s Furniture & Mattress, Coconis Furniture & Mattress 1st, Roger Magowitz, Crane’s Mattress, Joystice of the Peace
- $500 Bronze Sponsors: Customatic Technologies, Gary T. Fazio, Colonial, LLC, David Deye, Performance 1st Beta, Nebraska Game Calls
Sponsorships are still available at all levels, except the Presenting Sponsor and the Final Table Sponsor. Please contact Doug Krinsky, 614-554-0802, Ante4autism@aol.com or visit the web site at Ante4autism.com. The cut off for sponsorships on the table felts and banners at the event is July 1st!
The 14th Annual Ante4autism event is Saturday, July 23rd at 6:30 PM. Registration is now open online at Ante4autism.com and will open at 5:30 PM that day. The South Point Hotel and Casino has given us a special rate for the weekend of the event. ANTE422 is the code. $109 plus tax and a $14 resort fee per day.
The 5 Autism charities to receive proceeds from the 2022 event will be: Touro Center for Autism and Developmental Disabilities at Touro University Nevada, Learning 4 Life Farm, Stockhands Horses for Healing,National Autism Association of Southeast Ohio, and Autism Speaks. Founder Krinsky would also like to thank all the Co-Hosts, as they volunteer their time. Co-Hosts include: Joey Amato – Rock N Roll City Mattress, Stuart Carlitz – Bedding Industries of America, Randy Coconis – Coconis Furniture, Nick Hrkman, Karina Jett– KW Jett Real Estate Team, Doug Krinsky – Brooklyn Bedding, Mike McQuiston - Carpenter, Anthony Mehran – Huffman Koos Furniture, Phil Miner, Allen Parvizian – APJL Consulting, Myra Stone – Independent Representative, David Wachendorfer – Intellibed, Jerry Williams – Retail Service Systems Inc.
Autism spectrum disorders are diagnosed in 1 in 45 children in the United States according to the CDC. The Co-Hosts are committed to helping the families and individuals impacted by Autism in any way they can.