Weekly Furniture Management Tip # 32 - A Good Leader...
Furniture World News Desk on
by Roy Miller, President
Country View Woodworking
A GOOD LEADER....
- understands no two people, even identical twins, behave exactly alike.
- learns personality differences, likes and dislikes of those who are under the auspices of the supervisor’s leadership.
- doesn’t under-rate the mentality and potential ability of the employees.
- understands and responds to the fact that subordinates work to better themselves professionally, financially and socially.
- learns to appreciate and respect individual idiosyncrasies if they are not disruptive.
These weekly “Monday Morning Management Tips” are jointly provided by both Country View Woodworking and Furniture World.
About Country View Woodworking: Did you know CVW artisans recognize that the greatest job security comes from repeat business through satisfied dealers and consumers? Comments about these weekly tips can be directed to Roy Miller (Country View Woodworking http://www.cvwltd.com) care of email@example.com.
Articles in Retail LeadershipTips