Unfinished Furniture Association Reintroduces Website
Furniture World News
The Unfinished Furniture Association (UFA) recently reintroduced www.unfinishedfurniture.org, the number one online resource for the unfinished furniture industry and consumers looking to choose, buy or finish unfinished furniture.
UFA’s website just went through an extensive redesign to stay in line with current industry and consumer demand. The new makeover now offers a variety of upgraded features, easy navigation and more streamlined information.
• "Find A Store" – Searchable database providing consumers unfinished furniture retail professionals in their area.
• Consumer education on everything from buying to finishing unfinished furniture and guidelines on opening a store.
• Comprehensive industry center including membership information, newsroom, trade show details and calendar of events.
• Real Wood Furniture Finished Your Way? resources including consumer and industry benefits and special certified members section.
• Members only section including member benefits, up-to-date eNews bulletins, sales leads and more
“We focused on making the site attractive as well as easy to navigate,” remarked Jack Campbell, UFA President. “This new makeover now offers UFA members as well as industry professionals and consumers a comprehensive resource tool at their fingertips.”
www.unfinishedfurniture.org has gained momentum throughout the years. What originally started as a basic online guide has grown, much like the association, to be an informational and comprehensive industry resource.
UFA is an international trade association of more than 650 retailers, manufacturers and sales representatives in the United Sates, Canada and Bahamas whose mission is to actively support the growth of the unfinished furniture industry and association membership through education and awareness.
For more information on the Unfinished Furniture Association, contact the UFA office at 15000 Commerce Parkway, Suite C, Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054; phone: 800-487-8321; fax: 856-439-0525; or visit www.unfinishedfurniture.org
Furniture World Magazine-Business solutions for furniture retailers