What's In Store For Future Heilig-Meyers Customers?
Furniture World News
1. Addition of flexible, in-house installment credit service for customers.
2. Store layout improvements, including merchandise presentation in room-like settings.
3. Quicker delivery of furniture through the Heilig-Meyers regional distribution centers.
4. A larger selection of product available in the store, including electronics, appliances, carpet, jewelry, seasonal goods and bedding.
5. More competitive pricing in every category because of the company's national buying power.
Heilig-Meyers entered the Northwest market for the first time with the acquisition of the Self Service Furniture chain:
CALIFORNIA (3) Vallejo, Antioch, Redding.
IDAHO (4): Boise, Pocatello,Twin Falls, Idaho Falls
MONTANA (2): Billings, Missoula
WASHINGTON (8): Spokane (2) Kennewick Yakima* Vancouver* Longview Walla Walla, Clarkston
OREGON (6): Salem*, Eugene, Hillsboro*, Tigard*, Portland*, Medford
* These stores may not be converted to Heilig-Meyers Furniture stores, but they will be converted to one of Heilig-Meyers Company's retail formats.
Furniture World Magazine-Business solutions for furniture retailers