Over 154 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry
 Furniture World Logo

Discontinued Henred0n Furniture

I am looking for 1 possibly 2 curio cabinets from the Henredon Visage collection model 5210-49. These have been discontinued and need them for a customer. Any info would be helpful.

Posted By E.Taylor, 3/29/2005

Login to Reply to this Topic

Replies

From asmscsms, 9/8/2011  7:17 PM

looking for henredon scene 3 bedroom dressers 3 drawer

From E.Taylor, 7/27/2011  10:25 PM

I have a set of HENREDON SCENE 2 Dining Chairs - 4 side chairs and 2 end chairs with arms. They have the brass caps on the feet. These were special order, they have the solid wood back, not the standard cane back. In good shape and located in SOUTH FLORIDA. I know a few years ago we were offered a lot for them, but not sure what they're valued at today. If you're interested, email me at jesse.herron@gmail.com

From E.Taylor, 7/22/2011  8:34 PM

I'm looking for a King size bed in the Lexington Victorian Sampler Collection. I have the Lexington Victorian Sampler Spindle bed with the head/footboards and side rails, I would like to sell or trade. I live in East Teneessee.

From E.Taylor, 7/22/2011  7:35 PM

I,m looking for a vintage henredon folio 15 walnut finished dining table and chairs. The chairs are 18th century french style and six have a caned back and the others have fabric backing. Thank you for any information you might have. You can reach me by at brockwell@techline.com     

From E.Taylor, 7/18/2011  3:24 PM

I keep forgetting to include everything in my posting(s).
First, what would a fair asking price be per wall unit (listed above) and
here is my phone no. - 412-952-4500, anytime EST.

From E.Taylor, 7/17/2011  4:05 PM

This is added information to my above listing.

The upper section behind glass doors is lighted with an adjustable glass shelf. The lower section also has an adjustable wood shelf. The hinges and door handles are solid brass. The dimensions of each: 35"W X 84"H X 18"D.

From E.Taylor, 7/17/2011  3:54 PM

I have two Hendredon wall units for sale. I am not certain of the name of the line nor of the item number. The top section of each has glass doors, the middle section is open shelves and the bottom section has solid wood doors. All with brass hinges and door handles. The wood finish is in a pecan or walnut, I'm not certain which.

From E.Taylor, 7/9/2011  4:35 PM

We have a Henredon Artifacts dining set (table, two leaves, 8 chairs (two arm/6 regular), pads, china cabinet & fold out buffet cart)... we purchased it new in New Jersey in 1980... we are retired and are planning on "downsizing" in the next couple of years. Has anyone sold something similiar and if so can you tell us "about" what to ask... you can reach me at philatwood@tds.net   Thanks...

From Paul, 4/9/2011  11:12 AM

My wife and I are down-sizing, therefore we are reluctantly selling a Henredon Scene One group - 3ea. wall units, 1ea. TV swivel extension table that mounts to the large wall unit (if so desired), 1ea. end table, 1ea. cocktail table, 1ea. chest. These pieces are veneered in burled oak, constructed of solid ash, solid brass fittings. contact Paul or Debbi @ bossprr@gmail.com or 248 626 1919
    2ea. Wall Units - part # 60-9105 Nutmeg - W-35" x H-84" x D-18" - upper lighted display, middle 3 adjustable book shelves, lower 2 doors enclosing shelves, solid brass fittings
    1ea Wall Unit - part # 60-9103 Nutmeg - W-18.75" x H-84" x D-18" - upper lighted display, middle 3 adjustable book shelves, lower 3 drawers, solid brass fittings
    1ea. TV Swivel Table - part # 60-9107EX Nutmeg - W-27" x D-16.5" x H-1.625"
    1ea. End Table - part # 41-9100 Nutmeg - W-22 x D-27 x H-21
    1ea. Cloister Chest - part # 46-7534 - Artefacts/Scene One - w-39 x D-18 x H-32 - 2 Doors enclosing 1 drawer and 1 adjustable shelf
    1ea. Coctail Table - part # 40-9602-G - Scene One/Two - 44" square plate glass top w/rounded corners on a 22" square inlaid base and 4 arching horn-like supports for the top which are laminated wood and bun feet

From Jenny, 3/27/2011  1:08 PM

I have the following pieces of a bedroom set for sale.
Villandry by Henredon
King size bed frame and headboard
2 nightstands
1 dresser w/nine drawers
Mirror
Pictures available if you email me at jenny_wedge@yahoo.com

From Linda, 3/15/2011  12:55 PM

I have the Aston Court bedroom set for sale; 4 poster king size bed, 2 night stands, triple dresser, mirror, lingerie chest. If interested please email me at perfects@qwest.net.

From Tim in Dayton, 3/13/2011  2:11 PM

Looking for Scene I Heneredon Bedroom piece, Dresser, any size! If anyone can help locate, greatly appreciated! Tim M.

From nancy robertson, 2/27/2011  7:51 PM

I inherited a lovely Henredon Folio 12 queen size canopy bed, a huge armoire and the chest of drawers and its all in good condition. I could consider selling these pieces as they really don't compliment my rustic house...but I need some pricing information. E-Bay is of some help but I need definitive information. Anyone have any ideas?

From Vicky, 2/21/2011  3:23 PM

Selling Henredon Mulholland Heights Dining Room in dark chestnut. Dining table with two leaves, six side chairs, Buffet with marble top. Two custom apolstured Stratford chairs (used as king and queen dining chairs to compliment set). Prefer local sale. I am located in South Jersey. If interested please contact me at vickymh@comcast.net

From Doug and Sylvia, 2/1/2011  8:37 PM

We have a Henredon Artifacts dining room set that we will be selling when we move. It includes the table, two leaves, pads, 6 chairs, and a china cabinet. We purchased the set new about 35 years ago. It is in excellent condition. We live in Northern Virginia. Email us at adreeves@hotmail.com if you are are interested or want more information or photos.

From Mary, 2/1/2011  6:31 PM

I recently was given a Henredon Arbus Buffet. I am unable to find any information. I am interested in any info on the age, value, and what type of wood this piece is. Thank you so much for any help! e-mail Mary at mrsmrs22@hotmail.com

From Maggie, 1/29/2011  11:41 PM

I have a Henredon sofa with down&feather filled cushions .... the back of sofa ... the seating of sofa ... the arms of sofa ... throw type cushions, all are loose cushions/not attached. Also have the oversized chair with very large foot rest that matches chair. They are all fabric upholestery.Would like to know if the Sofa can have/converted into a hide-a-bed / sleeper sofa. I love my furniture but it is really too large for my living room and would like to put it in family room to replace the sleeper sofa I have in family room. I must have a sleeper sofa for family room and I would get to use my Henredon sofa sooo much mre than I do now because we occasionally have a family member who visits and I donot have a spare bed.I donot want to get rid of my Henredon furniture (sofa & oversized chair)but it really looks stupid in the small livingroom it is in. I do not know what I was thinking when I purchased these large pieces of furniture for such a small room, I just fell in love with the furniture and did not relize it was sooo big. Dumb me I didn't think I just purchased what I fell in love with in a GREAT line of furniture Henredon! I even had it custom upholstered with Henredon fabric when purchased. Someone please help!

From Dani, 1/17/2011  10:50 PM

I have an eastern king henredon wrought iron canopy bed I would like to sell. I forget which collection. The headboard has a scroll and leaf pattern. It is rubbed bronze finish. We purchased it around 1995. Does anyone know what collection it is from?

From Guest, 1/10/2011  1:24 PM

Looking for 2 Henredon dining room chairs by the Conoisseur collection
in dark brown

From artloverinden, 12/14/2010  7:10 AM

Henredon dining table and 8 chairs for sale. 5300 Capri collection from 1968-1976 (This style is extremely similar to the Drexel Heritage Italian Provencial except this table is rectangular, whereas the Drexel model was more oval shaped). Table is solid pecan with a cherry veneer facing on the surface. 3 oversized leafs and all pads are included. Chairs are solid pecan with cane backs. Finish is savoy. All wood and cushions are in great condition! Some minor damage to cane back on two of the chairs. Post your questions here and I will reply. Photos can be sent upon request.

From Steph, 12/9/2010  5:29 PM

Our Natchez Dining Room Set listed above is Mahogany.

We also have a matching tea cart

From Steph, 12/9/2010  5:26 PM

We have a discontinued Hendredon Natchez Dining Room Set. Never Used. Absolutely Mint Condition. A custom made glass covers and protects the table top. 10 Chairs. 2 Arm chairs and 2 Side Chairs. Chairs have brass ornamentation. Custom Fabric. GORGEOUS!
Purchased from Safavieh for $25,000. We are moving and have to sell.
Please email Steph47568@aol.com

From Jan Russell, 12/5/2010  11:59 PM

I have a Henredon Scene Two Dining Table with 4 side chairs and 2 with arms. The chairs are fully upholstered parsons style with brass caps on the bottom of the leg of each chair. These chairs are unique and rare because they were a special order from Henredon (most Scene Two chairs have the cane back). Does anyone have the description of the wood and the finish for this set? I'm going to sell it and am trying to determine the value.
Thanks from, janis_russell@msn.com

From Gary, 12/3/2010  3:29 PM

I am looking for a Henredon Artefacts Campaign Lingerie Chest. Thanks,

gharding737@aol.com

From mo, 11/27/2010  7:16 PM

selling scene III headboard mirriored w/storage, 7 drawer tall chest,9 drawer lond chestw/mirror and entertainment center.

From DF, 11/14/2010  4:02 PM

Henredon Scene One king size storage headboard for sale $250. North Carolina Contact at unctarheel77 atyahoodotcom

From Charlie, 11/1/2010  5:42 PM

still looking for Henredon scene 1 king bedroom set Email pix Cscar26314@aol.com on Long Island

From JT, 10/31/2010  4:07 PM

Looking for Henredon Acquisitions Orleans Dining Table (3014-20). Thanks! fosterfly@yahoo.com

From Melissa, 10/12/2010  10:59 PM

I am looking to purchase any items fron the island collection (Lauren by Ralph Lauren).

Please email me at mrodocker@yahoo.com if you have any pieces you would like to sell.

Thank You!

From paul, 10/6/2010  2:34 PM

I am looking for a Henredon Card table Round top, wood and Black Lacquer with Brass inlay trim on top and pedistal base

Model # 7401-42     Paul3568@aol.com

From Paul, 10/6/2010  2:33 PM

I am looking for a Henredon Card table Round top, wood and Black Lacquer with Brass inlay trim on top and pedistal base

Model # 7401-42

From Robin, 10/3/2010  7:20 PM

I am selling a beautiful Henredon Diningroom Table, Chairs, one piece Curio, Buffet, Corner Bookcase and Mirror on Craigslist. Price to Sell Moving. Look under Henredon in Atlanta GA.   

From Kathy, 9/26/2010  12:06 AM

I am selling a beautiful Henredon Artefacts coffee table. To see pictures or questions contact me: trustinhp1st@hotmail.com

Kathy

From joan Hammel, 9/20/2010  9:39 AM

I am looking for 2 Hendredon dining room side chairs Connoisseurs Gallery dark brown . I moved to a larger house and need the 2 leave in the table so I have to fill the gaps. Joan

From JOAN young, 9/18/2010  5:30 PM

SEEKING AMALFI COAST QUEENSIZE BED....704-987-3435

From Charlie, 9/17/2010  3:31 PM

Looking for Henredon Scene1 or 2 King bedroom set located On Long Island New York

From Carol, 9/1/2010  3:37 PM

I am selling a Henredon Acquisitions dresser. 3 large drawer. Very Good Condition. contact me if interested. dcaroldavis@mac.com

From Douglas Flanders, 8/17/2010  4:42 PM

I have moved into a log house and my Henredon Furniture doesnt fit.
I have a gorgeous armoire, a canopy bed and a beautiful secretary desk with a hutch.

From sox82, 8/13/2010  10:44 AM

I am looking for a leaf for the folio 16 dining tabel, 400-20.
sox82@aol.com

From Steve Ridenour, 7/31/2010  10:36 PM

I'm looking for some one that is interested in buying a king ashton court bedroom suite four poster bed please e-mail me and i will send pictures of it It is in perfect shape. e-mail me at sride02@yahoo.com

From shahla izadi, 7/22/2010  4:53 PM

Karen- Can you email me a picture of Scen one Dining room set and your prices .I am looking for a nice dining set.

From Maria, 6/23/2010  4:56 PM

I have a Henredon Natchez collection dining chairs and table for sale. The chairs come in different styles.

If interested, you can contact me at clinkindustries@aol.com or 918-269-8755

From Karen, 6/23/2010  4:49 PM

I have the whole Henredon Scene One Dining room Set for sale. This includes the table with 2 22" leaves, 6 chairs, 2 captain chairs, the buffet and the china hutch. It is in EXCELLENT shape! I am located in Wisconsin.. just over the border from Illinois near Lake Geneva. Feel free to contact me if interested at karen@thescrapbookmanor.com. I have pictures if interested.

From shannon, 6/17/2010  2:52 PM

Folio 12 king bedroom set for sale. Kansas City area.
tutu205@gmail.com

From Shannon Cloud, 6/17/2010  2:49 PM

Have Henredon Folio 12 king bed, 9 drawer dresser, tall armoire and 2 night stands. Would like to sell. Kansas City area.

From Joyce, 6/11/2010  7:55 PM

Would like to buy a king-size 4 post bed Henredon Charisma style and two night stands, I prefer rectangular style nightstands with the glass tops. Please email me at joyceelaine01@live.com.

Thank you!

From Maria, 6/10/2010  9:53 PM

Andrea,

I have a Henredon Aston Court End table. If you are still looking, please, contact me and I will send you some pictures. It is BRAND NEW.
Thanks.

EMAIL: clinkindustries@aol.com

From Maria, 6/10/2010  9:31 PM

Andrea,

I have a Henredon Aston Court End table. If you are still looking, please, contact me and I will send you some pictures. It is BRAND NEW.
Thanks.

EMAIL: clinkindustries@aol.com

From Angel, 5/10/2010  3:24 AM

I have a vintage Henredon Dining Set which includes a contemporary wooden base with a 6 x 4 HEAVY, thick glass top along with 4 (curved back) dining chairs and 2 similiar-styled arm chairs for the ends of the table. I sold the lighted curio and buffet before I realized the value of the furniture. I am interested in selling these pieces but have no way of determining the style name or value. If anyone could help, please email ADVANGEL2@aol.com. Thanks so much! -Angel

From Gail Palmisano, 4/27/2010  1:19 PM

I recently acquired a vintage 1974 Henredon Artefacts Collection dining table with brass trim (parson's style), 6 cane back chairs with original upholstery and a buffet with large brass handles. All in excellent condition. The chairs look almost unused. I have searched the net to determine the value - to no avail. Any suggestions other than hiring an appraiser? Is it worth hiring an appraiser? The set is so beautiful and so 70s - I can't believe it would just be considered old furniture . . .

From clark, 4/15/2010  8:00 PM

I AM LOOKING FOR A COFFEE TABLE OR COCKTAIL TABLE   HENRENDON ENCHANTMENT COLLECTION MODELS # 8300-40-G ASPEN FINISH   OR ENCHANTMENT 8356-40(FAUX TOP)   ASPEN FINISH MANUFACTURE DATE   92-96 PLEASE EMAIL FLITYONE@BELLSOUTH.NET

From MC, 4/13/2010  2:08 PM

I have a Henredon Grand Continent Armoire. If interested, please contact me at 918-269-8755

From Jon, 4/11/2010  11:00 AM

seeking henredon visage king bed w/ canopy-optional nightstands? armoire? 260-602-9992 / jmichael822@verizon.net

From Niki, 3/29/2010  2:15 AM

I have a king sized Henredon Scene 1 bed set which has the headboard with 3 storage compartments, 2 side armoirs, lighted bridge and original frame. I am interested in selling it. It's in great shape. Only flaws are one hinge must have been broken by previous owner and the wiring in the headboard is original and should probably be replaced. No mirrors. All lights work. Email if me you are interested. ndeanna74@gmail.com. I am located in Texas.

From Alyx, 3/28/2010  3:51 PM

Looking to sell a circa 1970s Henredon Hampton Mews dining set in great condition. We have a dining table with two leaves, 2 armchairs, 4 side chairs, a china cabinet, a server, and a liquor cabinet.

From Andrea, 3/15/2010  8:23 AM

Looking for any Henredon Aston Court Especially the Dining Room Suite and Bedroom bachlors chests Email all pix, price, and location! TNX! gibbsal@tds.net

From Andrea, 3/15/2010  8:22 AM

Looking for any Henredon Aston Court Especially the Dining Room Suite and Bedroom bachlors chests Email all pix, price, and location! TNX!

From Jerry Schmidt, 3/12/2010  11:41 AM

Have Henredon Scene One furniture for sale. St Louis. Also Henredon Folio 11 dining room set and six chairs. Suenstl@yahoo.com

From John, 3/11/2010  1:07 AM

I am still looking for any of the following items from the Henredon Scene One Bedroom Collection.

1. The corner table that measures 18" W x 18" L.

2. The Vanity table that measures 18" W. by any length.

3. The single dresser that measures 18" W x 32" L.

4. The triple dresser that measures 18" W x 64" L.

5. The king island bed.

I am located on Long Island in NY.

My e-mail is johnly@optonline.net.

From Charlie, 3/10/2010  8:03 PM

seeking Henredon scene 1 king bedroom set with light bar amoiors frame

From Trixie, 2/22/2010  6:30 PM

Seeking Henredon Carlyle California King Bed

the4walkers@msn.com

thank you

From John, 2/19/2010  1:49 AM

How much do I insure my bedroom set for? Scene Two- king size bed headboard, three two drawer night stands, seven drawer dresser, armoir w/ four drawers and tall bifold doors plus two framed mirrors?
Any suggestions? Or internet sources?

By the way, what else was availiable in Scene Two bedroom furniture? In fact I like it so much, I'd like a dining room set for example.
John chinewalk@gmail.com Chicagoland area.

From Frank, 2/15/2010  2:22 PM

Henredon Scene 1 Queen Bedroom Set

Includes:
2 Armoiors
Queen Storage Headboard w/ queen bed frame
Light bridge connecting the 2 armoiors
2 Mirrors
7 drawer dresser

Have pictures available.

From bill, 2/9/2010  5:50 PM

need amalfi coast queen size bed,end tables ..willing to pay top price...

From Connie, 1/20/2010  6:45 PM

Sorry, forgot to include my e-mail in above. pestowc1@aol.com

From Connie, 1/20/2010  6:42 PM

I am looking for Henredon Scene 1 bedroom furniture. King size bed, storage headboard, armoires, light bridge, triple dresser,

From Marta Kowalczyk, 1/18/2010  8:28 PM

I am looking for a Henredon Aston Court (old style circa 1980's) 4 poster bed with canopy frame, walnut color, california king size.

From Marilee, 1/6/2010  4:42 PM

Wanting to purchase Mulholland Heights by Henredon dining set, china cabinet, hutch, end table, etc. Please contact me by email at mneedle@san.rr.com.

From Susana, 1/5/2010  4:07 PM

I am looking for the Henredon circa 60 long dresser and/or night stands please e mail sstillwell19@cfl.rr.com

From JOANN, 1/3/2010  6:09 PM

I HAVE AN ARMOIRE BY HENREDON, MIRAVAL COLLECTION AVAILABLE, HEN910105. PLEASE CALL 407-862-1200

From Bruce, 1/2/2010  4:15 PM

I have a Henredon Circa 76 set available. Includes King Bed frame w/ canopy, two night stands, and a long dresser (about 5 feet long by 36" high). Located in the Seattle area. If interested, email to bgj6@yesjones.com

From Ken Barthel, 1/1/2010  5:12 PM

Trying to find two pieces from Henredon (Natchez Collection)   1- Pleasant Hill Console (Sofa Table) #6434-44 Marble or Wood top. Also Montaigne Bench #6431-08 Thank you my phone # is 612-845-7599

From Ron, 1/1/2010  1:58 PM

I have an Artetacts Queen canopy bed.The canopy is supported by two armoires, has double mirrors on headboard,fair condition.Some scratches and chips.Would like to sell this set.Located in Columbus,Ohio.

From Susan, 12/29/2009  9:04 PM

My email for the above post for Henredon Pan Asian furniture is SsGuchi0402@aol.com.

From Susan, 12/29/2009  9:02 PM

I am looking for a Henredon Pan Asian coffee table as well as dining table with chairs.

From Colleen, 12/16/2009  4:40 PM

Sorry, neglected to put my e-mail on the above post for Scene One dining set and storage/bookshelf unit:
nevrbord@comcast.net

From Colleen, 12/16/2009  4:36 PM

I have a Henredon Scene One cabinet collection, 3 large glass shelf/cabinet combos, all lighted, and one corner unit.
Also have a Scene One dining table, 2 leaves, 6 chairs and sofa or buffet table. All are in great condition, but the chairs could stand to be recovered.
I am located in Vancouver WA. Please e-mail me for details if interested.

From Marie, 12/15/2009  10:50 AM

I am looking for a Henredon Amalfi Coast King canopy bed, two nightchests, and armoire. Ideally, I would like to trade my Harden Natural Transitions cherry King canopy bed, two bachelor chests (nightstands), armoire, and chest with mirror. Harden is extremely high quality and I love the quality but they do not make an ornate Italian style. I paid about $20,000 for my whole set of Harden. email me if you're interested in trading or selling your Henredon Amalfi to mariethompson53@yahoo.com

From kari, 12/13/2009  1:42 PM

Have a King Size Henredon Amalfi Coast Bed for sale. Located in Dallas.
kjpaa@yahoo.com

From Cindy Collins, 11/30/2009  9:54 AM

Henredon Ashton Court Dining Set for sale, original owner,excellent condition, silver drawer liner still in original plastic wrap, never used. Purchased around 1991. Table with two leafs, eight side dining chairs and two end dining chairs, sideboard and china cabinet . Atlanta email me at cynthriemenschneider@gmail.com

From joan young, 11/1/2009  10:39 PM

looking for Amalfi coast queen size bed and other pieces from this collection..please E-mail me at joyo107@msn.com..thanks

From joan young, 11/1/2009  10:23 PM

looking for Amalfi Coast queen size bed and other pieces from this collection

From Phil Carpenter, 10/26/2009  10:25 PM

I am interested in purchasing a King Size mahogany Sleight bed and matching nightstands and dresser. Bed is most important. Please e-mail Phil. tropicalliving@earthlink.net

From Dee, 10/19/2009  9:43 PM

Reply for Jean from 3/31/2007. Can you contact me about your Henredon Dining Room Set, Salem Collection.
***If anyone has this Salem Collection I am looking for two side or arm chairs. Please contact me at luckymom55@aol.com.

From catherine, 9/13/2009  9:10 PM

looking for a henredon light brige and storage unit from the scene 1 collection

From John, 9/11/2009  4:30 AM

I am looking for the following items from the Henredon Scene One Bedroom Collection.

1. A corner table that measures 18" W x 18" L. The height is approx 28" to 30".

2. A Vanity table that is 18" W. The lenght is probably between 32" and 48" and the height is approx 28" to 30".

3. A single dresser that is 18" W x 32" L. The height is approx 28" to 30".

4. A triple dresser that is 18" W x 64" L. The height is approx 28" to 30".

I am located on Long Island in NY.

My e-mail is johnly@optonline.net.

From Chas, 9/8/2009  10:09 AM

I am looking for two (2) Henredon Natchez nightstand in excellent condition. Thanks Chas. p4161@peoplepc.com

From Ann, 9/6/2009  11:59 PM

Selling two Artefacts armoires and a storage headboard with mirror in beautiful condition for a very reasonable price. Please contact me at larann@tds.net
Thanks. Ann

From Gwen, 9/3/2009  4:34 PM

Seeking a china cabinet from the "Artifacts" collection. tahtah2@comcast.net   MI

From Mark L., 8/28/2009  2:02 AM

Looking for 60in round RALPH LAUREN DINING TABLE to match 4 chairs: low back, cherry wood with cherry leather seats. I have pictures of table and chairs if anyone can help. quartersky@cox.net 714-271-1104

From Lucille, 8/25/2009  1:26 PM

Am looking for a Henredon Scene Two bedroom dresser.   Please contact me at DisDog@aol.com. Thanks!

From Peg, 8/21/2009  7:25 PM

Is there anywhere I check to find approximate values of vintage Henredon?

From Deborah Baldwin, 8/9/2009  12:10 PM

Interested in purchasing the following pieces of furniture from the Henredon Alfresco Collection (4800) - dining table, chairs, matching curios and/or hutch, mirror and armoire. Palais (brown) finish.

Please contact me at ddbaldwins@embarqmail.com if you are interested in selling any of the above pieces.

From Allen, 8/5/2009  8:30 PM

I am selling:
Henredon, Scene 1 furniture:
Queen Platform bed
Storage headboard
Two storage side tables
72" dresser w/ glass top
36" dresser w/glass top
2 matching mirrors
Make an offer.
Contact Bupee@aol.com immediately

From Trumball Stickney, 8/4/2009  9:37 AM

Looking to sell a beautiful dresser from the Carlyle Collection that has never been used. Measures 66 ¾” (W) X 42 3/8” (H) X 21” (D).
Catalog #: 4300-03

I also have a mahogany mirror 49 ¾” X 37 ¾”. Catalog #: 5500-04.

Contact me at trumballstickney@yahoo.com.

From phyllis goodman, 7/25/2009  9:24 PM

looking for henredon pieces for the bedroom in the rittenhouse square collection made between 1986 and 1992
carved leggs and shell pulls
thank you
phylg48@aol.com

From Terry, 7/19/2009  10:28 AM

I am looking for a King bedframe and night table from the Circa 76 collection. Please call or email if you have these pieces and are interested in selling. 942-922-4795. terrybeattie@gmail.com

From sandy hunter, 7/13/2009  8:45 PM

I am looking for the visage nightstand in dark or pearl from henredon plese call me I will pay big for it.702-646-1522 need it right away before i get something eles instead.

From ROBVIE, 6/20/2009  11:58 AM

DIDN'T LEAVE MY CONTACT ADDRESS:VJS644@AMERITECH.NET

LOOKING FOR THE 5 DRAWER PULLS......AND HAVE ARTIFACTS BEDROOM FURNITURE TO SELL: FULL SIZE BED, (2)2 DRAWER NIGHTSTANDS, DRESSER WITH MIRROR AND ARMOIRE

From ROBVIE, 6/16/2009  2:32 AM

HAVE ARTIFACTS BEDROOM SUIT...NEED 5 DRAWER PULLS

From bobby, 6/14/2009  2:48 PM

I have a henredon square table and 4 chairs. The chairs are high back with an oriental motif painted on the back rest. I would like to sell for a fair price. 714 692 0709

From Kellie, 6/8/2009  1:09 PM

I have a Henredon dining table and sideboard. Light, laquered wood, beautiful...not sure how old. The sideboard has a silver drawer with cloth cover. Contemporary lines, excellent condition. Call or email for photos. khatcher@gc-pacific.com 208-724-6530 located in Utah

From Mary, 6/7/2009  1:01 PM

I am looking for a Henredon Villandry King bed and lingerie chest in EXCELLENT condition. email me with photos and price at mkitun@wideopenwest.com

From char, 5/28/2009  9:47 PM

(561)308-3726
I am looking for primarily Henredon Natchez King bed or similar style. Also need entire bedroom set and several other peices of quality furnitue( Buffet, sofas, bookshelves/file cabinet, desk) All ornate/traditional not conteporary. Please call

From Chris, 5/28/2009  4:10 PM

Looking for bedroom and or living room pieces from Henredon's Registry collection. Please contact Chris at CAGohlke@aol.com. Thanks.

From michael, 5/25/2009  11:24 PM

Seeking Henredon Folio 12 bedroom pieces (dresser, night tables, etc.) We have the king size bed and are seeking to complete set. Please contact michael@felinegroup.com

From Mary Swanson, 5/15/2009  6:16 PM

I have a wonderful Henredon bedroom set from the Artefacts collection (bought in the 1970's). It includes a triple dresser with mirror, an armoire, two bedside tables and a queen sized headboard. I am downsizing and would like to sell all the pieces. There are even a couple extra pulls for the drawers! Located in Minneapolis area. Please contact me at maryswanson@frontiernet.net if you might be interested in purchasing.

From Judy, 5/7/2009  10:42 PM

I have a Henderdon Wall Unit with Corner piece - style 9106-60. There are 4 pieces and I am willing to sell seperatley---all pieces are in very good condition. In Pennsylvania...please contact me at jakocnj@aol.com if you are interested in purchasing.

From Margaret, 5/7/2009  3:33 PM

Still looking for a Henredon Scene I curio cabinet or two. Please let me know if you have any you'd like to sell.

Margaret

From Katie, 4/28/2009  11:49 PM

I have a Henredon Aston Court four poster bed. Two Aston Court bed side tables. Aston Court clothing dresser and Aston Court armoire for sale. All in great condition. I live in Seattle Washington.
katiepoth@hotmail.com.

From arla, 4/22/2009  7:51 AM

Looking for king size henredon platform bbed and bridge
arla555@aol.com

From Debbie, 4/19/2009  11:31 AM

Looking for Scene Two island bed queen size and or queen headboard and two night stands oval or rectangular. I can be reached at eyelite2001@aol.com. I live in Texas.

From Shelley, 3/29/2009  3:57 PM

Looking for a chest from the Henredon Vineyards collection..

Regards,
shelley

From Leslie, 3/26/2009  1:27 PM

OOOPs, please contact me at thesweetfamily1@cox.net

Thank you

From Leslie, 3/26/2009  1:25 PM

Hello, I am looking for A BUTLERS TRAY made by Henredon for Ralph Laren Home collection. I would love to find two for tv trays.

From kenneth barthel, 3/20/2009  2:06 PM

I am looking for a Henredon Triple Bookcase from the Folio 10 collection in cherry wood with Umbria finsih, Model number is 5803-49. If in nice condition I will be very fair on the price. I can be reached on my cell phone at 612-845-7599.   Thanks for your help, Ken

From Clarice, 3/19/2009  12:22 PM

Is anyone familiar with Barbara Barry "soft shouldered" dining chairs by Henredon? I can't find these on any website except ebay and I'm trying to verify. thanks!

From Sue, 3/18/2009  9:19 AM

I am seeking from Henredon's American Artisan collection a king size storage headboard. Please contact Sue at aahermann@ameritech.net

From Shawn, 3/1/2009  12:38 PM

i have 5 pieces of henredon four centuries. a tall dresser, a wide dresser, a nightstand, a display stand(not sure if this is four centuries) and a mirror that goes over the dresser. i would like to find out the value of these pieces. you can email me at ryanmccarver@yahoo.com or call me at 330-432-0676

From Ellen, 2/28/2009  11:20 AM

Sorry. Re: previous posting, my e-mail is ellentait@mac.com

From Ellen Tait, 2/28/2009  8:09 AM

I am looking for three (3) Artifacts Collection drawer pulls for my lingerie chest. Has anyone had success finding replacements, and if so, where can I get them? Is there anyone that can fabricate the drawer pulls? Anyone have them for sale from no longer used pieces? My e-mail is etait@mac.com.

From Margaret, 2/24/2009  7:27 PM

I am interested in finding 2-3 Henredon Scene I curios to finish my collection. Prefer dealing on the east coast. Will consider a china cabinet, if curios are unavailable. Please contact me if you have these items and are willing to sell. Thanks!

From Kathy Chamberlin, 2/24/2009  10:21 AM

I am desperately looking for the early - mid 1990's discontinued Aegean collection dining table and chairs. Has ANYBODY ever run across it?

From Mary A., 2/20/2009  10:00 PM

I am looking for a Henredon Artefacts King size headboard.
Please contact me if any one is interested in selling me a King size headboard from the Artefact collection,at mlaugustin@comcast.net

From Deborah Baldwin, 2/1/2009  10:41 PM

Looking for the following pieces from Henredon's Amalfi Coast collection:

Gentleman's Chest
Round Mirror

Please contact me if you have and are interested in selling these pieces (ddbaldwins@embarqmail.com).

From Phylis, 1/28/2009  1:16 PM

To Joyce

I have a queen size Henredon Pan Asian headboard (mahogany finish) that I would like to trade for a king size one if it is still available.

From Lynn Seery, 1/26/2009  10:30 PM

I have a Henredon Ralph Lauren Scene 1 kingsize head board with two armoirs and two end tables. We are remodeling & changing the look of our bedroom.
Please contact me for photos, etc.
Thanks,
Lynn

From Mary Fuentes, 1/23/2009  8:16 AM

I have a custom folio one 6 drawer dresser, can anyone tell me what year it was made?

From Lisa, 1/12/2009  5:55 PM

I have a bedroom dresser bought in 2003 Henredon Natchez... interested?

From Mitzi Victor, 1/7/2009  2:08 PM

Still looking for Henredon Circa East bedroom pieces: dresser, mirror, five-drawer chest, armoire. Please note: new email address. Many thanks!

Mitzi Victor
bvictor1@bellsouth.net

From Becky, 1/6/2009  8:52 PM

I am looking for 2 Henredon Visage nightstands in the vienne finish. Can anyone help me locate these? Reply to beck_montgomery@yahoo.com. Thanks!

From Debbie, 12/20/2008  12:41 PM

looking for Scene Two Queen headboard and or island bed
and matching rectangular or round night stands
you can reach me at eyelite2001@aol.com

From Trudy, 11/17/2008  10:24 PM

Looking to buy Henredon Aston Court bedside chest. I am in Mississippi. Please reoly to trudyallen@yahoo.com

From Mary C, 11/16/2008  3:27 PM

To Kathleen M.
I have a Henredon Old Kent coffee table for sale in FL. Fair condition. email mccurtin@aol.com

From lynne, 11/12/2008  5:18 PM

I am looking for Scene One glass top diningroom table and matching china consisting of 2 upper lighted glass shelved units which rested upon 2 lower cabinets with doors; also had a light bar that floated overhead resting between the 2 lighted units and above the buffet unit in the middle. Buffet had 6 drawers below it(3 right and 3 left) Buffet was between the 2 lighted units lower cabinets, it also had a mirror behind the buffet unit. Lost my set in a fire.

From Jessica, 11/11/2008  10:59 AM

I have a 7-drawer dresser and 2-drawer nightstand from the Henredon Circa 76 collection. Very good condition. both pieces have served us well. If interested, please contact me at ktyfoxfire@gmail.com. Located in the Birmingham, AL area.

From Diane, 11/8/2008  8:32 AM

I have a Henredon Scene 1 dining room set with two leaves in burl finish with 6 cane back chairs and matching curio. Perfect condition! Dallas/Fort Worth Area. Please contact me at dnelson780@aol.com if you would like photos.

From Diane, 11/8/2008  8:30 AM

I have a Henredon Scene 1 dining room set with two leaves in burl finish with matching curio. Perfect condition! Dallas/Fort Worth Area. Please contact me at dnelson780@aol.com if you would like photos.

From roxann, 11/7/2008  1:55 PM

while moving the side rails to my Henredon Visage queen bed came up missing, thus I am unable to put my bed together. Not even sure how much to ask the movers to pay for losing them. Any suggestions on how to aquire another pair since the set is discontinued. I have already tried to contact Henredon, maybe some one has a book with the specs so I can have them made...my email is Roxann05@aol.com.

From SHenson, 11/4/2008  12:21 AM

I am looking for Scene 1 cane back dining chairs. Wood is olive and walnut burl. Want 4 but 2 would do. Please contact SFHenson@consolidated.net.

From Debbie, 10/13/2008  2:13 PM

Looking for Scene Two queen sized island bed and Headboard (5/0) also scene two night stands to complete my scene two bedroom set of dresser and amoirs. I live in Texas you can reach me at eyelite2001@aol.com

From LeeAnn Brehm, 10/13/2008  1:23 PM

I have Henredon Scene I King Platform bed, dresser, two night stands and a TV Cabinet for sale. Excellent condition. Please contact me at brehmcotton@aol.com if interested. I can forward additional information. Furniture is Flagler Beach, Florida

From Kathleen Merkel, 10/10/2008  1:11 AM

Looking for coffee tables. I love the Henredon Furniture.

From Debbi, 10/8/2008  2:56 PM

I no longer have the Henredon Scene Two Bedroom
Mark good luck finding it.

From Seller, 10/6/2008  2:55 PM

I have 2 matching Vintage Henredon sofas for sale. They are custom-made, original blue cotton velvet fabric, they measure 87" length x 34" depth, each has 3 seat cushions, 3 back cushions, 2 side/arm pillows. These sofas have been in my family since being purchased in the early 1970's (probably 1973). I can send pictures and additional info. Contact me at sellingfurniture678@gmail.com

From Linda, 10/3/2008  11:19 AM

I have a Henredon Vineyards round table and 6 chairs for sale. Live in Fort Worth, Texas. Contact me at linda_ruth@sbcglobal.net

From Linda, 10/3/2008  11:16 AM

I have a Henredon Vineyards round table and 6 chairs for sale. Live in Fort Worth, Texas.

From Liz, 9/29/2008  12:16 AM

Looking for handles and also an armoire or chest from the Hendredon Four Centuries collection. Need the lighter wood. Not sure what the specific details are on this line but I have most of the bedroom set and just need to find a few more pieces. Please email me at laf08@optonline.net.

Thanks!

From Melanie Wilson, 9/20/2008  2:17 PM

HELP!! I am still looking for the Mulholland Heights round mirror with the dark wood to complete my collection must be in excellent condition. Email me melineureka@yahoo.com.

From jim, 9/18/2008  9:55 AM

I'm looking for Henredon Aston Court silver chest made in the 1980's. Please email to dutkowski@sbcglobal.net

From Cathy C., 9/10/2008  9:40 PM

I have the following Henredon Pan Asia bedroom collection for sale,located in Tennessee:

Pan Asia Series includes
1. King Size headboard
2. Two (2) nightstands
3. Two (2) mirrors
4. Long dresser
5. Chest of drawers

Purchased in the 70's and is in great shape! No missing handles or brass hardware, and the finish still shines! Photos available. Beautiful collection for $5,000.00 OBO. Please email all inquiries to renaissancewinds@toast.net   Thanks!!

From Barbara, Northern KY, 9/6/2008  1:31 PM

Have a Four Centuries queen canopy bed and a dresser with mirror. French Country style, bought new in the late 1970's. Asking $1,500 for all. (859) 525-7577.

From Suzin, 9/6/2008  10:31 AM

6 pieces of coffee/carmel colored bedroom henredon have photo's 72" long dresser, high chest, 2 night stands, two long mirrors with grecian style draped urns on top 60 years old--my grandmothers--no headboard--all hardware--no watermarks good condition--does it have a value? what style is it? We are in NC and moving to NY where would I sell it for better value?(336 )662 0580

From Geri, 8/28/2008  9:31 PM

I am looking for a Henredon dresser...I have the scene one bedroom set...I also have a dresser that I think was called "pan-asian"

From Sandy, 8/27/2008  11:43 AM

Alex,I still have the henredon vilandry items,Sandy in Vero Beach Fl

From Dick, 8/25/2008  5:05 PM

My email is dick@brasado.com

From Dick, 8/25/2008  5:03 PM

I am interested in purchasing a Henredon Atefacts 2 drawer nightstand in reasonable repair. Feel free to contact me via email

From stephanie, 8/24/2008  8:51 PM

To roman,
        Seriously interested in Enchantment collection's 4 poster king size bed-pricing and number of pieces; dresser, nightstand etc. !!!.

From velma, 8/24/2008  4:34 PM

Looking to buy 4 Henrendon Scene I dining side chairs with cane back, 1980's vintage. Wood is olive burl and walnut. Please contact my at vlim@kroloff.com.   

From Moe Holm, 8/8/2008  9:07 AM

Have a Henredon chest of drawers and dresser plus and an odd piece that is used as a large night stand. Ages unknown, but in excellent condition. Can send pics.

From Alex, 8/4/2008  11:51 AM

SANDY IN VERO BEACH FL.   I AM INTERESTED IN YOUR VILLANDRY KING BED AND LINGERIE CHEST !! DO U STILL HAVE IT?

From kathyinmemphis, 8/1/2008  5:26 PM

ANTIQUE BURL WOOD HENREDON DINING ROOM SET

BANQUET SIZED TABLE WITH LEAVES, DOUBLE PEDESTALS, LIGHTED HUTCH WITH GLASS SHELVES AND DRAWERS, GRILL WORK OVER GLASS ON FRONT, SILVER DRAWER WITH LINING, SIX CHAIRS IN ORIGINAL OFF WHITE, TWO CHAIRS ARE CAPTAIN'S.
PAID NEARLY 10K ALMOST FORTY YEARS AGO. PLEASE CONTACT KATHINMEM2@AOL.COM FOR FURTHER INFORMATION.

From Sean, 7/27/2008  4:44 PM

I am looking to complete my bedroom suite. Contact me if you have the nightstands from the Aston Court collection. The # is 9800-06-301. The color is faded mahogany. Call anytime (313)683-1534.

From Troy, 7/24/2008  12:30 AM

Must sell as I am moving. I have an awesome SCENE 1 BEDROOM SET for you to look at. I would be happy to send pics, sell, or even trade.

From Lori, 7/16/2008  11:07 AM

Henredon Alfresco Palais Bedroom Suite - 5 pieces - Very Rare - $12,950 - Houston, TX
(1) King Size Sleigh Bed with leather headboard
(1) 9 drawer dresser with
(1) beautiful carved wood mirror
(2) marble-top half-moon nightstands.
Also comes with King Size Select Comfort Sleep Mattress. Excellent condition. Absolutely stunning set. Will not split the set! Original cost over $30,000. (936) 443-8600
lorilynn10 at yahoo dot com.

From Stephanie, 7/15/2008  11:05 PM

Looking for Henredon, Visage Collection, Perle finish
(cream pecan wood finish with silver touches) Triple Dresser
E*Mail : kline02@comcast.net

From Cindy, 7/13/2008  6:02 PM

I have a "Scene 1" bedroom collection that we no longer need which consists of the Armoire which has 4 swing out doors with shelves on top and drawers on bottom it is 82"tall,26"wide & 18"deep. Headboard has 2 drop down doors with deep storage it is 28"tall,64"wide & 18"deep. Two night stands also have 1 drop down door each with a shelf on the bottom, these are 28"tall,22"wide & 18"deep. Also have matching light box and queen size bed frame. These are located just outside of Wichita, Kansas If you are interested in pictures or making an offer please send e-mail to tcreid1@cox.net

From Debbie, 7/10/2008  6:43 PM

Looking for scene two queen sized island bed and queen (5/0) headboard. I live in Texas. You can reach me at eyelite2001@aol.com

From Linda, 6/26/2008  8:05 AM

Beautiful hardwood with burl edging and brass hardware television armoire. Bottom drawer holds DVD,etc. Height 45", Width 35 ", Depth 23 ". Email for pictures at perfects@qwest.net

From Hope, 6/24/2008  2:30 PM

Looking for Henredon Scene One Bedroom Night Stand in the New Orleans area if possible. Thanks. Please contact me at email hope_taormina@laed.uscourts.gov

From david Paprocki, 6/9/2008  5:37 PM

i need information please about a queen size bed.
#3141844 henredon.
it is white/cream, low profile, turned in asian style legs, no headboard.
would like to know what line it is from, when manufactured, approximate value, etc.
any information is appreciated.

From Rita, 6/5/2008  2:17 PM

Henredon Villandry Buffet/sideboard/china hutch needed. Please contact missritaj@yahoo.com

From Joe Glenn, 5/30/2008  5:54 PM

Herendon Aquisitions Armoire for sale. Good shape. Please make an offer. email joeglenn@charter.net

From Melissa Gale, 5/22/2008  6:27 PM

Hello~ We have a 10 piece Henredon Visage Collection dining set. Included is a large and beautiful marble, wood, silver gilt and ivory carved buffet with glass curios on each side; a large glass dining table with two iron and concrete urns as the double pedastal base, and eight chairs with a magnificient damask ivory silk tone on tone printed fabric ( six side chairs and two arm chairs ). We are interested in selling as soon as possible so please feel free to email melissargale@sbcglobal.net with questions or interest.

From steve, 5/22/2008  3:33 PM

very interested in great price for barbara barrys perfect parson table in black walnut.
please email me or phone 610-642-8706
thank you

From steve, 5/22/2008  3:31 PM

Looking for great buy on BARBARY BARRY - PERFECT PARSONS DINING TABLE IN BLACK WALNUT.
PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP AT SDAGZ@AOL.COM
OR PHONE ME AT 610-642-8706
THANKS!

From Stephanie Thomas, 5/12/2008  9:32 PM

I am looking for any bedroom set by Henredon, preferably in walnut or fruitwood. Would be interested in any armoires, king size beds and any other coordinating pieces.    thanks, tdecca@aol.com

From michelleg, 5/9/2008  5:43 PM

I have a beautiful Henredon China Babinet/Curio in an ivory stone or you woul call it a seashell color. I also have the coffe table with a glass top to match. I don't know the name of the collection. I can be reached at kggates@aol.com

From Teresa DeYoung, 5/4/2008  8:14 PM

I have the Henredon Villandry Dining Room Table, china cabinet & 8 chairs. I am looking for a sideboard to go with the set.

From Dimitri, 5/3/2008  12:23 AM

looking for Mulhollan Heights dining armoire email me.

From Debbi, 4/28/2008  5:52 PM

Ina, if you find someone who is looking for the Scene Two matching king canopied bed with all the other pieces let me know and I will do the same. I am in the Tampa Bay area.

From Annette, 4/27/2008  2:53 PM

I am looking for the wall-unit headboard to the #9100 circa 80's Henredon bedroom set. We have a simple headboard but now have the room for the wall-unit type.
Any other pieces from this set, I would like to hear about.
njbchbum@optonline.net
(p.s. I have a photo I can email to you of the exact piece we are interested in obtaining.)

From Ina, 4/21/2008  8:35 PM

I have a beautiful Henredon SCENE TWO wall unit... 5 pieces..... color and material is Burlwood.. The unit is from the early 80's.. The end 2 units are glass shelves and glass doors and are arched. ( 22"3/4 W x 16"D) Two of the units are also glass doors and glass shelves... (34"W X 18 1/4"D) One of the units are solid wood shelves with a wood door. (34"W X 18 1/4"D) other is a wood door, with glass shelves, and this is the "bar (34"W X 18 1/4"D).....All the pieces have lights and are working. I have pictures I can send.... The original price of this was approx. $28,000 ... I am moving and it won't fit in my new location..... My location is West Palm Beach, Florida...

From tigerpark, 4/20/2008  6:26 PM

My email address is joeglenn@charter.net

From tigerpark, 4/20/2008  6:25 PM

I have a Henredon Acquisitions Armoire I would like to sell. It is located in the Anderson, SC area. Please email me if you are looking for this Armoire.

From Mary, 4/14/2008  5:17 AM

I am looking for (deleted)tail tables and other pieces from Henredon's Pan Asian collection ( echoes of ancient oriental culture). I can be reached at threejmceo @yahoo.com
Mary

From Debbie, 4/9/2008  12:14 AM

Still looking for Scene II queen side bed and 2 - 4 cylinder night stands. I can be reached at eyelite2001@aol.com.

From Deb, 4/4/2008  4:50 PM

I have available in central NJ Henredon Scene II King mirrored canopy bed, double dresser, light bridge and 2 armoires. Great condition email me for further info deborahgia@verizon.net

From Debbi, 4/4/2008  4:40 PM

I have a Mastercraft brass and glass dining table that has an extention leaf as well. This is a unique piece with a matching china cabinet mirrored that holds many serving pieces. I have the matching sofa table and 8 ivory upholstered chairs. Available immediately in central NJ. My email for further information is deborahgia@verizon.net

From June, 4/3/2008  8:28 AM

I am looking for the discontinued version of the Henredon Aston Court king size 4-poster canopy bed. Please contact me at ladyinthemists@gmail.com

From Paige, 3/31/2008  2:18 PM

I'm looking for an armoire and night stand for the Henredon Miraval collection. Item #'s 9101-05 and 9100-06-G. Please contact me at ptdjr@hotmail.com

From Virginia, 3/16/2008  12:09 PM

Looking for 2 Scene II glass etageres and a queen lightbridge. would conside armoires as well. Please contact me at vcolwell@ca.rr.com.

From Maria, 3/13/2008  8:43 PM

I'm looking to acquire a Hendredon piece for my dining room

From Miriam, 3/10/2008  12:30 PM

Wanting to sell my Henredon King size bedroom set. Includes; bed w/ headboard, two night stands and long dresser with mirrow. Two tone (black laquer and honey glaze). Original price $14,000. See Miramar, Florida Craiglist for pictures. www.poolemc@aol.com

From gladys, 3/7/2008  7:16 PM

Looking to buy Henredon Scene II king size island bed. Please e-mail at gladysdisisto@hotmail.com. thanks

From Maria Lorenzana, 3/6/2008  10:47 PM

I will like to get the Enchantment by Henredon polster bed in queen and any other pieces of this bedroom collection.

From Doug Brown, 3/4/2008  4:29 PM

To Karen MacLean, the dressers you are looking are available at the Baer's furniture store on Pines Boulevard in Pembroke Pines, Florida. They are a large furniture store in the South Florida area that no longer sells Henredon. There # should be readily avail. from directory assistance. If you call ask for Deek and tell him the dressers are the ones sitting in the display with the sold louvered amoire and nightstands.

From shirley, 3/3/2008  6:39 PM

We have a beautiful Henredon Circa entertainment center and table for behind the couch that we are going to be selling.

From Linda, 3/3/2008  6:06 PM

I am selling Henredon "Rittenhouse " mahogany dining table with 4 side chairs, 2 captain chairs, 2 leaves and custom pads for table and leaves. I also have a matching server. Everything is in excellent condition.If interested please email me at perfects@qwest.net. I can send pictures.

From Cathy Taylor, 2/26/2008  9:12 PM

Interested in Scene I Wall Units? Let's talk...I'm flexible. Please e-mail Cathy at cathyataylor@comcast.net. Happy to send pictures!

From Cathy Taylor, 2/26/2008  9:07 PM

I have three, Henredon, Scene I wall units for sale. Solid oak with dark stain, brass accents. The middle one has a pull-out mixing bar and lighted liquor storage. All have upper, lighted display. Very cool, tansitional, Asian flair. Don't have a fireplace? These make a great focal point in a living room. Bookcases, drawers, glass display, flat screen TV area, stereo system space, etc. They hold everything. 84" high x l05" wide x l8 deep (3 together) each 35" wide. Paid $3900.00, asking $1400, obo. You pick up in Seattle area.

From sandy, 2/26/2008  12:14 PM

I can be contacted at marigold33046@yahoo.com for the Henredon Villandry king size bed and lingerie chest.

From Nancy, 2/26/2008  10:46 AM

I'm looking for a Henredon Bantry Bay side chair for the dining room table. The chairs have decorative spindle backs and caned seats. nancymacnaughton@yahoo.com

From SHARON KING, 2/17/2008  9:54 PM

LOOKING FOR HENREDON CHARISMA FURNITURE WITH SEA SHELL FINISH, BUFFET, SIDEBOARD, TABLES. PLEASE EMAIL SKING4916@SBCGLOBAL.NET.

From cathy, 2/15/2008  11:42 AM

Contact for Artefacts bedroom suit above is cst2966@hotmail.com.

From cathy, 2/15/2008  11:41 AM

I have a Henredon Artefacts king bedroom suit for sale. Includes storage headboard, 2 nightstands, dresser with mirror, chest. Excellent condition. Atlanta area.

From sandy, 2/15/2008  7:21 AM

I have a king size Villandry bed and lingerie chest, and live in Vero Beach Fl .Please contact me if you are still interested

From Bernadett, 2/14/2008  8:12 PM

I have a very pretty Henredon writing desk that I believe is at least 25 years old. It is 60 inches long x 27 inches wide x 30 inches high. It has three drawers and I believe it is a French style. I'm not sure what type of wood it is, but the top surface of the desk has a parquet design. I do not know the collection name. Does anyone have any information on how much this type of desk would be worth or when it was manufactured? Please email me @ solfishing@verizon.net if you have any information. Thanks

From Karen, 2/9/2008  10:10 AM

Moving and need to sell Henredon Elan Collection dining furniture. Have table w/leaf, 4 side chairs, 2 end chairs, credenza/w server top, and credenza with glass china cabinet. Bought new. I am located in the Tampa Bay area. It is in excellent condition. Please email @ loubell1956@yahoo.com if interested.

From Nancy Krocza, 2/8/2008  10:30 PM

Need to sell large entertainment unt, Enchantment Collection series #8300-05, oak solid and veneers. Atlanta area

From Nancy Krocza, 2/8/2008  10:28 PM

Moving and need to sell Charles X Collection Style 4710-23 Secretary and #4711-28 Chair. Secretary is in excellent condition made of white ash and burl veneers. The chair is alabaster finish. I welcome advise on how or where to cell in Atlanta.

From Mel Wilson, 2/5/2008  10:20 PM

I am looking for the Mulholland heights Henredon mirror to finish off my collection. Mirror is round and has the dark wood, can anyone help me?

From Diane Wolf, 1/29/2008  8:47 PM

I still have the Henredon Circa '76 bedroom set. 1 King-sized canopy bed, 1 nightstand, 1 parsons table, 1 triple dresser, 2 mirrors for dresser, I armoire. dianewolf@hotmail.com

From Myers, 1/29/2008  10:54 AM

Looking for Henredon Circa 76 Bedroom pieces in the driftwood finish. gmyers1395@aol.com

From Ed, 1/26/2008  9:06 PM

Looking for Henredon Artefacts dining room chairs.

From Debbie, 1/20/2008  11:19 PM

This is for Linda in Chicago with the Scene II bedroom set. wondering if you still have it. you did not give a contact. you can reach me at eyelite2001@aol.com

From debbie, 1/20/2008  11:16 PM

Looking for queen size Scene Two bed with head borad and cylinder night stands. eyelite2001@aol.com

From Michael and Andrea, 1/3/2008  4:02 PM

We just sold a Four Centuries Henredon 9 drawer dresser, and two side tables and the mirror. This circa 1977. Does anyone happen to know the approximate weight of the dresser. I can estimate pretty close the mirror and side tables. If anyone might know these weights or where I can find them from an archive please email me at shoot24fps@aol.com
Thank you.

From Irene, 12/29/2007  3:04 PM

I am selling a Henredon dining set. Glass top dining table with a single pedestal (wood grain and black). Also, 2 upholstered arm chairs, and 4 upholstered side chairs ( great can be covered to match any decor). Matching buffet with ample storage. Beautiful set. If interested please contact me at ormos877@aol.com

From austin, 12/28/2007  4:52 PM

Henredon Aston Court bedroom set for sale. Includes king size sleigh bed, 2 nightstands, 9 drawer long dresser, and armoire. San Francisco bay area. Email acastal@gmail.com

From francesca, 12/25/2007  11:37 PM

I recently saw a beautiful Silver-toned table lamp in a well known retail furniture. The salesperson told me it was Henredon, but when I went to the Henredon website or tried to search the web for Henredon lamps, I could not find any! Does anyone know if Henredon offers lamps? If so where I can find their models? Thanks!

From Amy, 12/25/2007  1:32 PM

Looking for Henredon canopy bed queen or king circa 76 in NYC area. please contact at shainamade@hotmail.com

From Howard Pizzo, 12/23/2007  11:40 AM

Karen F and anyone else interested in selling thier Artefact furniture. I am in Lansing, Michigan and my e-mail address is howardpizzo@comcast.net.

From Karen F, 12/21/2007  2:42 PM

I have a 5 piece Henredon Artefacts bedroom set in excellent condition that I need to sell. It was my parents and they took great care of it. If interested, please reply

From Steve Childs, 12/21/2007  2:08 PM

I am looking for a very good condition Henredon Scene One king-size headboard light-tower and chest, with or without the mirrors. We have the queen-tower with mirrors and chest to trade if desired. Will consider paying for shipping to California...Reply steve.m.childs@sbcglobal.net. Thanks.

From Jean Cirak, 12/21/2007  12:10 AM

Howard: If you want, I can send you a list of what we have. My email is jfc46wv@earthlink.net.

From Howard Pizzo, 12/20/2007  8:50 AM

Jean Cirak, No I am not a dealer but am interested in buying additional Artifacts pieces for my home. I would be interested in learning what you might have available.

From Barbara, 12/18/2007  1:18 PM

Joyce
I forgot to include email borak43@hot mail.com

From Barbara, 12/18/2007  1:15 PM

To Joyce

I have a Pan Asia Queen headboard can trade for king

From Diane Wolf, 12/18/2007  1:35 AM

Henredon Circa '76 King-sized bed, triple dresser, night stand, parsons table, armoire, for sale. Purchased new in 1977. Bed Frame needs minor repairs. Will sell all or each piece separately. Phoenix, AZ area. e-mail dianewolf@hotmail.com

From Sara, 12/12/2007  1:34 PM

Looking for 8-10 henredon visage side dining chairs. Vienne wood finish. Call 763-479-2326

From Therese, 12/9/2007  9:08 PM

I am looking for a Natchez King bed prior to 2006 with or without canopy. The previous style was a 4 poster bed with heavily carved headboard. I do not know the item number. Thanks
Therese

From Jean Cirak, 12/3/2007  7:34 PM

Howard in Lansing, Michigan: Do you have a resale shop for Henredon? We have a house full of Artefacts and are starting to think about offloading much of it in a few years before retiring overseas. Is this something you could help with?

From heidi, 11/21/2007  12:11 PM

i am selling a 9-piece henredon scene two king-sized bedroom set. please email if interested:
miscendeavors@gmail.com

From heidi, 11/21/2007  12:07 PM

i am looking to sell a henredon scene two king sized bedroom set - 8 pieces plus king sized poster bed with optional mirrored canopy top.

From Peggy Holmes, 11/20/2007  12:00 AM

See my reply above, e mail @ peggysue81@msn.com

From Lynn, 11/18/2007  8:30 PM

My wife and I are looking for a Henredon Registry sideboard in the toulon finish. The number is 2110-21. Email us at lynnstenacres@hotmail.com, even if you see this note months from now. Thanks a lot.

From mery, 11/13/2007  9:50 PM

I would like to purchase a Henredon Amalfi Coast:
chest with wood top, Buffet and Book table Breccia Nouvelle marble top.

My E-mail address is: andremeryvw@yahoo.com

From dfcampbell, 11/9/2007  9:19 AM

I am selling a Henredon Scene One Buffet and Curio, both in perfect condition. Location: Atlanta GA area. Please call 678-575-1477 to get more details.

From Terry, 11/8/2007  11:44 AM

Please see my previous posting on 11/8/07 regarding Artifacts drawer pulls. Email me at Terrymgb@aol.com.

From Terry, 11/8/2007  11:37 AM

I am looking for four(4) Artifacts Collection drawer pulls for my dresser, desk, and night stand. Has anyone had success finding replacements, and if so, where can I get them? Anyone have them for sale from no longer used pieces?
Thanks.

From Karen MacLean, 11/6/2007  10:26 PM

Looking for Henredon Safari bedside chest or dresser by RL.

From Bill, 10/26/2007  2:20 PM

Looking to sell Henredon bedroom set (style 8000) purchased new in 1983. Still in excellent condition. Dark antique ash. Includes queen headboard, 2 night stands, large dresser, mirror, & armoire.

From Rita, 10/26/2007  11:06 AM

Looking for the sideboard/buffet from the Villandry Collection. I have the dining table, chairs, and server.

From Madelynn, 10/22/2007  9:00 AM

Looking to buy Barbara Barry's "Perfect Parsons" walnut dining table from the Realized Collection by Henredon. Madkorzon@hotmail.com

From gladys, 10/20/2007  2:40 PM

Looking for Henredon Scene Two king furniture. Please e-mail if you have any at gladysdisisto@hotmail.com . Thank you. Gladys

From Nancy, 10/17/2007  10:53 PM

I recently purchased Henredon VILLANDRY dining table and 8 chairs. French country, parquet top. Interested in a matching sideboard/buffet from VILLANDRY collection. Pls. contact me at nkb1212@msn.com. Tx. much

From Minetta Vickers, 10/13/2007  2:11 AM

I am in Grand Blanc, Michigan and wondering if there is anyone interested in a 12pc dining set. It is a Mid 80's Henredon Scene II in Birdseye Maple. I have two glass china cabinets with lights, one sofa table, one large dining table, six chairs, two w/arms recently upholstered in a lovely material in leopard print to compliment the wood. There are additional pieces to expand the tables length. If interested please contact me at Vipfatou2@aol.com.           Thanks, M.Vickers

From Joyce, 10/5/2007  6:02 PM

I would like to trade my Henredon Pan Asian line King size headboard - circa 80's for the Henredon Pan Asian queen size headboard circa 80's.

From dan, 9/26/2007  3:42 PM

Hi there,

Looking for a few handles for some henredon circa 76 chests. Please email me at ddrollerNO_SPAM@gmail.com, but just take out the "NO_SPAM"

Thanks,
Dan

From Linda, 9/23/2007  8:19 PM

I live in the Chicagoland NW suburban area. I have a queen size Henredon Scene 2 bedroom set for sale. The set consist of: 1 queen-size bookcase headboard(with drop dowm storage) 2 matching nightstands/1 wooden matching bedframe surrond (called Captians?)1 queen-size dresser/2 armiors/lightbridge with 2 mirrors under it. I also have 2 stiffle lamps/black ceramic base with brass/ivory shades. I am the original owner and have receipts/furniture is is good condition. Please contact me if interested. Thank you, Linda

From Michael Buffy, 9/18/2007  12:52 AM

I would like to purchase a Henredon Aston Court Chest Surrey finish W 30.5 x D 16 x H 31 Mahogany solids, walnut and hickory veneers, solid which Henredon sold in the 1980's.

If you have one for sale or know of where I might find one, please advise.

My e-mail address is mdbuffy778@yahoo.com

Thanks

From Neelam Singh, 9/17/2007  3:58 PM

Hi,

I have a Henredon 'Scene One' dresser in good shape except w/small chip on one of the drawers that can easily be covered. I am interested in selling it ASAP, but have no idea what the value of such a fine piece of furniture would be worth today.

Also, does anyone know the history of the Henredon 'Scene One' collection?

Please email me at nsingh@gmail.com

From Mitzi Victor, 9/16/2007  3:09 PM

Attention Jackie Williams and anyone else who has Henredon CIRCA EAST pieces for sale - bedroom, d/r or l/r. I am VERY INTERESTED in purchasing any Circa East pieces. Please email the style numbers or description of the pieces you have to sell, or email phone # and I will call you. Thanks very much.
mvictor@brch.com

From Mary, 9/9/2007  2:02 PM

I am looking for a HENREDON VILLANDRY lingerie chest and king size bed frame! I live in the Chicago area. It must be in excellent condition.

From John O., 9/6/2007  11:41 PM

Attention Nancy 7/3/2007 regarding your Folio 12 Queen size canopy bed, I would be interested in purchasing. Please contact me at JOgnib2015@aol.com. Thanks.

From dimitri apostolopoulos, 9/5/2007  9:53 AM

looking for Henredon Mulholland Heights Dinning room collection
dapost@compucare.net

From Howard, 8/29/2007  9:25 AM

Henredon Artefacts Weathermark - Looking to buy or sell. I am in Lansing, Michigan. I have a catelog.

From Elesse, 8/28/2007  3:32 PM

Have queen size Scene I headboard, matching side armoirs (2) and overhead with recessed lights. Looking to sell, also, anyone no what they're worth? C. mid-late 1980s.

From Karen, 8/25/2007  12:54 PM

I have a Henredon "Four Centuries" lighted China Cabinet (bookcase) style #49-7002-77 for sale. Distinctive French country style in the buttermilk finish, four doors with small wire grill work inside doors and glass shelves. This piece is elegantly informal. Measures 6'9"W x 1'2"D x 6'10"H base detaches. One owner and purchased in 1972. Excellent condition. Live in Austin, TX and E-mail at meyer1805@austin.rr.com

From dapost, 8/23/2007  3:57 PM

looking for Henredon Mulholland Heights sideboard
email dapost@compucare.net

From Carol, 8/21/2007  3:14 PM

Henredon Scene 2 bedroom pieces wanted. Thanks Carol

From Peggy Holmes, 8/18/2007  9:57 PM

Henredon Solid Mahogany Circa 1987 beautiful dining table with 10 chairs, 2 mirror backed lighted hutches stacked on 4 drawer bases, and server.
Living room coffee table, two lamp tables and sofa table. All with a soft Oriental design. Ready to sell, Orginal owner California

From Marie Ernst, 8/15/2007  6:15 PM

Looking for Henredon Circa 76 bedroom pieces or complete outfit. (The fellow in previous post no longer has it.) Preferably in the Atlanta area or the southeast. Please contact Marie.....mlernst@mindspring.com

From Phil McConnell, 8/12/2007  4:18 PM

email for Circa 76 bedroom outfit is :

philodet@earthlink.net

From Phil McConnell, 8/12/2007  4:15 PM

In Chambersburg, PA, 25 miles north of Hagerstown,MD on I-81:

Henredon Circa 76 Bedroom outfit: King canopy bed, chest 55" high , chest of drawers , long dresser w/ twin mirrors, 2 night stands. All in driftwood finish. Original owner since new in very nice condition. Make offer. 717-264-4618

From Jo, 8/11/2007  9:00 PM

I am looking for Henredon Rittenhouse Square Collection dining room chairs. Please contact me if you have any for sale. jositek@hotmail.com

From gbandit70, 8/11/2007  1:56 AM

Selling Henredon Amalfi Coast Coffee Table and End Table/Commode. See Dallas Craigslist and search for Henredon.

From Elena, 8/2/2007  11:14 AM

Looking to buy Henredon "Artifact Collection" bedroom dresser or highboy. I'm in California. efort49@aol.com

From Laura, 8/2/2007  2:37 AM

Seeking Henredon Alfresco dining table, leaves and 8 chairs. E-mail correspondences to snsschnauzers@aol.com

From Jan Rosman, 7/27/2007  8:39 PM

I have the Visage dining room table, two leaves, and 8 chairs upholstered in the Henredon tone on tone gold damask fabric. Too big for my new home and ready to sell.

From Kevin Richardson, 7/8/2007  11:44 AM

I am looking for Henredon Aston Court dining chairs; the discontinued style with the carved eagle chair back & ball and claw feet. My e-mail address is k_richardson@yahoo.com thanks!
Kevin

From nancy, 7/3/2007  7:24 PM

I have a Henredon Folio 12 queen size canopy bed, a chest of drawers and a gorgeous armoire and I'm about ready to sell as its really too large for my room. I would be interested in the value of these pieces. They're in mint condition except for a little nick in one of the end knobs of one of the bed posters...(I don't use the canopy, but have it stored) I understand the pieces were made between 1975 and 1981...of solid ash with white oak veneers. If anyone is interested please contact me...or if anyone has suggestions as to value I'd be interested.

From pat obert, 6/30/2007  4:39 PM

I am looking to buy a sofa table from the scene one collection by henredon. Reply e-mail plobert@hotmail.com. thanks

From Angela, 6/26/2007  8:39 PM

I have a Henredon Mulholland Heights dining table with 2 leaves (6100-20) and matching mirror (6100-04). I am located in Arizona. For more info, photos, email angelaalonso@yahoo.com

From Ellen, 6/23/2007  10:10 PM

I have owned a full bedroom set of Henredon's Artifacts for over 30 years. I'm moving across the country and, unfortunately, must sell it. I have 4 questions:
1) Does anyone know what kind of wood it is? It looks like the color of Pecan to me.
2) Does anyone know how much I should ask for the full set? It includes a triple dresser with mirror, bureau, three night tables, and a headboard with platform bed and foam mattress. It's in very good condition, with just a few tiny blips.
3)Is there a good web site to sell the set?
4)Is anyone reading this message interested in purchasing it? I am in Pennsylvania.
Thank you for your advice.

From Virginia, 6/16/2007  12:55 AM

Looking for Henredon Scene II cylindar night stands (2) and Scene II etageres (2 or more). Please email at vcolwell@ca.rr.com.

From zralos, 6/14/2007  3:48 AM

I have a ralph lauren dresser from the safari collection. I need one more piece to store clothing...either a dresser or an armoire...where can I get one reasonably? I would buy used. The Ralph Lauren website sells the dresser for over $3000....too much for me. Where can I best advertise what I am looking for?

From josh, 6/10/2007  2:52 PM

I have a Henredon table with 6 chairs, also a Henredon coffee table approx 4' x 4' wood bamboo frame with a 4" coral type of slate top thats very heavy. I would like any info of value or info that you have thanks a bunch.

From Casey, 6/7/2007  11:14 PM

My Great Aunt just left me a Henredon table bought in 1984 that I believe is part of the Rittenhouse Square collection. The wood working along the side of the table and down the legs is emaculate. It is accompanied with four wood latice backed and light yellow upholstered chairs. If any one is interested in the set or pieces of this set please contact me at lynnlynnce@yahoo.com

From janet, 6/5/2007  9:30 PM

my email for henredon-highboy is janet.kaneathotmail.com

From janet, 6/5/2007  9:17 PM

henredon-mahogany highboy,11 drawer-2 shell design 1 in top middle drawer,1 in bottom middle drawer. possibly pre 1945. 3 finial crown bonnet. back shows 55\70. queen ann legs. interested in more info. can be coaxed into selling. please notify me at my e-mail address

From Tom Adams, 6/4/2007  2:24 PM

We're selling an elegant mahogany Henredon rittenhouse dinning room table with two leaves, two arm chairs and six regular chairs, and protector pads. Table is regularly 80" long, and extends with two 24" x 43.5" wide leaves to be a full 128" (10' 8') and has the silver drawers on each end. It can seat 10 people comfortably. Carved legs and basket weave-type inlay pattern on table top lend to its elegance and remarkable design

From joseph, 6/4/2007  1:18 PM

Interested in Queen size henredon sleigh bed

From Terri S. Gross, 6/1/2007  9:58 PM

I am looking for a Henredon Scene Two Bar Unit #9604-49 Alabaster. Email: terrijay@verizon.net

From Jim Borghoff, 5/31/2007  5:53 AM

I am looking for replacement drawer pulls for discontinued Henredon dresser, from the Circa 60 collection. The pulls are cigar shaped, and are of varying length. I'm in need of one 4-5/8" pull, and three 6" pulls.

From Joanna Gray, 5/27/2007  12:18 AM

Sabrina.contact me ,for information about Almalfi Coast dining table and chairs.joannajg@juno.com

From suzanne hopkins, 5/26/2007  5:10 PM

I am selling a beautiful king size head and footboard with matchind armoire. It's Ralph Lauren, Check out the pics at craigslist chicago. It's listed under Ralph lauren.
Suzanne zannadoo128@yahoo.com

From joann phillips, 5/22/2007  11:29 PM

I have a original Henredon cherry dinning table,although table with leaves will accomodate 10-12, bought at antique dealer in early 80's I was told it was an Henredon produced before the company was sold I would like to know the value of this set and offer it for sell

From Elena, 5/22/2007  11:55 AM

Jackie Williams can you please contact me. You left no contact point.
efort49@aol.com

From Liz, 5/20/2007  11:41 PM

To brownsinmt@hotmail.com Do you still have the Rittenhouse Square dining set available? Please email photo and location to lassieandthelads@yahoo.com Thanks, Liz

From Elena, 5/19/2007  2:52 PM

email address for the above efort49@aol.com

From Elena Fortunato, 5/19/2007  2:50 PM

I need an Artefact Collection (weathermark finish) bedroom side table and dresser/highboy. I'm in Southern California.

From alan, 5/17/2007  5:57 PM

Looking to buy Villa Borhghese Villandry Series, Sienna color Henredon/ king bedrm set w/right and left armoires, lighted deck, and lighted storage head board and shelving.
Want Sienna with its beautiful burled wood.
Numbers are: 4103-12/4103-9/4103-05/4103-05.
It is maple solids and myrtle veneers.
Thanks

From Diane, 5/15/2007  5:16 PM

I have an artifacts dining room set - table with marble inlay, two inserts that open to seat 12-14.
6 chairs...rattan with some material on seat & back (needs some work)...purchased in 1982 - table good condition! Also have 2 hutch seperates with 6 drawer middle..connected by a mirror and lit header.

Looking to sell...live in CT not sure of asking price.

From suzanne, 5/14/2007  11:50 AM

I have a kingsize head and footboard for sale,also armoire to match. It is Ralph Lauren, purchased 9 years ago. zannadoo128@yahoo.com

From sue, 5/12/2007  12:24 AM

i have a beautiful armoire for sale and king headboard, ralph lauren collection 9 years old

From Peggy O'Ban, 5/11/2007  5:46 PM

Looking to buy one leaf from Rittenhouse Square dining table (with full skirting--table came with two). Please contact me at peggyoban@msn.com

From Sharon, 5/10/2007  12:53 AM

TO: TERRY FROM 3/4/07 REPLY TIPPYLOU35@HOTMAIL.COM
I AM INTERESTED IN YOUR CHARISMA TABLE AND CHINA
CABINET. I ONLY HAVE THE BEDROOM FURNITURE. COULD
YOU EMAIL ME PICTURES?
THANKS,
SHARON SKING4916@SBCGLOBAL.NET

From Mary Ann Rafuse, 4/29/2007  1:37 PM

My email address is marafuse@yahoo.com. I am looking for Henredon Artifacts dining side chairs.

From Mary Ann Rafuse, 4/28/2007  1:27 PM

I am looking for 2 side chairs for the Artifacts collection with cane backs. I am in the Boston area. Please email me if you have any available.

From Sheri, 4/21/2007  12:12 PM

Again, looking for ols or new birds eye maple headboard and/or footboard for king bed. Please e-mail comments to imarda@adelphia.net

From Sheri Felten, 4/21/2007  12:10 PM

I am looking for a birds eye maple headboard and/or footboard for a king bed. We have antique hi-boy dressers we would like to match. Old or new nor important. Any suggestions?

From PAT, 4/17/2007  11:49 AM

I am looking for pieces to the Hendredon Scene I Bedroom set - I have a dresser - You you have any of the other items you would like to sell please reply to this message - Queen size bed - no King. Thanks!

From Carol, 4/15/2007  2:22 PM

I am looking for any of the dressors or night stands in the pearl Visage Henredon collection. Please call 905 569-7676 or email at cswanson@sympatico.ca

From Jeanie Browne, 4/14/2007  9:31 PM

I am looking for various pieces from the Henredon Artifacts bedroom collection. I am in Washington State. jeanieb1@verizon.net

From Christine, 4/11/2007  1:10 PM

I have a peice of Henredon Furniture. It is a Bookcase from the Folio 10 Collection. The information I have on this item is that it was manufactured in 1969 and was discontinued in 1987. It is solid Cherry and cherry veneer. The measurement of this bookcase are 82" L x 85" H x 15.5" W.

From Rayna, 4/7/2007  12:38 PM

I am looking for a Henredon Artefacts nightstand. Please contact me if you have one to sell. res103@optonline.net

From J Brown, 4/5/2007  8:34 PM

FOR SALE: We are selling the complete Henredon Rittehouse Square Dining Room collection. We have the table, 8 chairs, table leafs, pads and storage bags, lighted china hutch and buffet. The set is gorgeous! Please contact us if you are interested in one or all of these pieces. Thank you! brownsinmt@hotmail.com

From melissa, 4/5/2007  1:56 PM

This is for Jean from the 3/31/07 post. Can you contact me about this dining set? my email is melissa_sinclair2003@yahoo.com Can you send me pictures?

From Joe Devine, 4/4/2007  9:19 AM

I have a complete Henredon Aston Court collection dining room suite in mint condition in the Dallas, Texas area that I'd like to sell. The suite consists of a 7 piece hutch/armoire (base, center armoire, 2 side glass china cabinets with silverware drawers, and the 3 crowns), the large sculpted Chippendale table, 2 captain’s chairs and 6 side chairs. I’d prefer to sell the set complete as opposed to piece at a time but would consider separate offers for the hutch/armoire and combination of table and chairs. Pictures available on request.

From Jean, 3/31/2007  3:06 PM

I have SALEM Dining Room furniture for sale - table, china cabinet, buffet, 2 arm chairs and 6 side chairs. Custom table pad. Very good condition.
Located in Baltimore-Washington area.

From janet, 3/30/2007  5:12 AM

Looking for MULHOLLAND HEIGHTS console and mirror at fair price, hopefully, near Georgia. PlanetJanet11@aol.com

From pete hook, 3/29/2007  10:39 AM

need 2 dining room chairs for artifacts collection, cane backs arms or no arms pete hook 215-840-0432 cell

From Kay Rembold, 3/26/2007  1:50 PM

I would like to know the value of my
Henredon wood latice back upholstered
chairs that are in good shape and are
around 30-35 years old. Thank you

From Sue, 3/26/2007  9:50 AM

I have a beautiful dining room table and 6 chairs from the Henredon Circa 60 collection. Includes 40 inch round table with 3 skirted 18-inch leaves, and 2 arm and 4 side chairs. Table comes with custom pad. Excellent condition. Looking for quick sale. Located in DC metro area.

From Carol Vlasz, 3/23/2007  2:42 PM

I am looking for a Henredon Circa 76 Armoire. Please contact me if you have this piece for sale.

From Jim, 3/17/2007  1:08 PM

Looking for a Henredon Artefacts tall dresser in Weathermark finish. Thank you!

From Susan M., 3/12/2007  10:27 AM

I have two Henredon curio cabinets that I am not using, however, do not know the model or series. They are mostly glass with black lacquered and gold trim (lighted). Do these sound like what you are searching for?

From JoAnn, 3/12/2007  1:08 AM

I am looking for 2 henredon mulholland heights dining chairs with arms. Wondered if anyone had any.

From Deborah, 3/11/2007  8:43 PM

Deborah , debjs@charter.net

From Deborah, 3/11/2007  8:41 PM

I have a set of bedroom furniture that is Circa 60 Hedredon furniture, It is great furniture, I love it, but we have no head board with it to match. If I could find one that could match my set that would be awesome and even an Armoire also. I've been trying to find something to match it, It might even be impossible to find one, but I've got try. Thanks,Deborah

From Larre, 3/10/2007  5:54 PM

I have the kingsize 4 poster from the Henredon Ralph Lauren Island group. I am looking for any matching pieces such as side tables and such. Anyone know of where to find them or have any? Thanks lpgreen@swbell.net

From Donna, 3/9/2007  4:35 PM

I am looking for pieces in the Henredon Carlyle line. Please email me with any info. Thanks Donna

From Ann Renard, 3/9/2007  4:05 AM

Oreallz,
I am interested in your Henridon Artifiacts collection bedroom set. Please email me or call 248-641-8164 with more details.

From terry, 3/4/2007  6:28 PM

I have a Henredon Charisma table with drop in leaf and the matching china cabinet. They are in very good condition, the china cabinet does have one glass mirror inside, missing. I would like to sell these two pieces. Anyone interested in them can email me at tippylou35@hotmail.com and offer me a price for the set.

From Murat, 2/27/2007  2:25 PM

I have a new Henredon Mulholland Heights Dining Table that I would like to sell. We bought it from the Design Center in Washington D.C. 3 months ago. It has been used only twice. We need to sell it before moving overseas this summer.
-Murat
mhalici81@gmail.com

From C Henry, 2/26/2007  11:24 PM

I'm looking for good, used Henredon available in the HOUSTON OR DALLAS general areas, for our home. Does anyone have leads? reuter98@yahoo.com

From tannette rucker, 2/26/2007  1:15 AM

to Iris I am looking for a console of the visage collection it is blonde color with a marble top I am also intrested in your bedroom furniture from that same collection Tannetteross@yahoo.com or 502-356-3043

From Sabrina, 2/25/2007  12:49 PM

I am looking to buy the Henredon dining table and chairs from the Alfresco collection # 4800-20, #4800-27 and #4800-28. Thanks!

From keith, 2/22/2007  4:32 PM

i just read your posting about the artefacts dining room set-i would be interested in the buffet and some of the chairs if they are still available
where are you located
pelta1103@yahoo.com

From Iris, 2/21/2007  5:15 PM

I would like to find out the value of my Henredon Visage Collection (Blonde Color) King Size Bedroom Group which includes; King size poster bed, Bombe Armoire with Double Doors (Largest size), 2 Single Bombe Dressers with Marble Tops and separate tall Mirrors with Platinum ornamental frames?

Also, I have a Visage Collection Sideboard w/Marble top (blonde color), Buffet Mirror - Huge Oval Platinum/Silver frame.

Dining Room set includes; Stone and Iron Pedestal Table with 52" round glass waterfall top. I have 8 side chairs with Ivory fabric, still wrapped in shrink wrapped. NEVER USED!

Anyone that knows of a fair market value for each of these Henredon VISAGE Collection, I will appreciate knowing. Everything is in EXCELLENT, LIKE NEW condition. No children, no smokers, no company or entertaining. Thank you for your information.    

From Dimitri, 2/18/2007  8:52 PM

I am looking for Henredon Mulholland Heights side table

From BrendaE, 2/18/2007  8:12 PM

Does anyone know where I can obtain the side armoires to the Henredon Villandry 3-piece dining room ensemble?

From jean sandstrom, 2/11/2007  5:34 PM

I am interested in 1 or 2 Aston Court nightstands. Am looking for the larger size. preferably the chest design. Thank you

From Jackie Williams, 2/11/2007  12:39 AM

Have several collections of Henredon--Artifacts, Aston Court, Circa East, Charles the 10th, Villandry, plus additional accent pcs.

From ml, 2/10/2007  6:16 AM

I have a Beautiful Henredon Buffet with an Ivory Colored Applied Finish. It is 6 foot Long by 19 inches Deep and 38 inches High. The Piece has very clean lines, no curves or hardware, but the front is not totally smooth. It has chunky squares and a trim molding across the top. It is on metal legs and has a metal bar with a wood shelf across the bottom. The metal is a rather rust finish. Very Unique Piece and extremely heavy.

I am preparing to sell this piece and I'd like any information as to what group it is from. I believe it was made in the late 90s. Any help as to how to identify the piece and the group will be greatly appreciated. I'd also appreciate suggested pricing if you are familiar with the group. I have pictures. I am in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
Thanks!
mlvanderburg@cox.net

From John Ognibene, 2/3/2007  10:51 PM

FOLIO TWELVE
I am looking for a Folio 12 Queen size canopy bed and a Folio 12 bench. If you have one for sale or know of an available one, please contact me.
Thanks.

From Sharon, 2/1/2007  5:53 PM

I am looking for replacment drawer pulls for Henredon Artifacts collection. Anyone know where I can find them?
I,m in Atlanta, Georgia

From Lisa, 2/1/2007  3:25 PM

I have one of the curio cabinets - perfect condition-

From Ernie, 1/30/2007  3:03 PM

Henredon Rittenhouse Square Dining Room Furniture,
For Sale:
4 side chairs, 2 Captain chairs, table with 2 silverware drawers at each end, 1 leaf and custom tables pads for the entire table and leaf, matching China Cabinet, matching Server-Buffet, accompanying Italian Pedestal, Marble Scuplture, Butler's Tray, Oil Painting of Fruit on Table,
Oil Painting of Italian Home by the Sea, Oil painting of Landscape, Antique China and many other fine pieces of furniture, glass and porcelain. If interested write to: ernie@oemsuppliers.com

From Ernie, 1/30/2007  2:52 PM

For Sale:
4 side chairs, 2 Captain chairs, table with 2 silverware drawers at each end, 1 leaf and custom tables pads for the entire table and leaf, matching China Cabinet, matching Server-Buffet, accompanying Italian Pedestal, Marble Scuplture, Butler's Tray, Oil Painting of Fruit on Table,
Oil Painting of Italian Home by the Sea, Oil painting of Landscape, Antique China and many other fine pieces of furniture, glass and porcelain. If interested write to: ernie@oemsuppliers.com

From Ernie, 1/30/2007  2:49 PM

For Sale:

$6500.

From mary, 1/27/2007  8:45 AM

I am looking for a Mulholland Heights King Size bed, 2 nightstands along with the Armoire. I know they are discontinued but maybe someone has one they would like to sell. Please email me at kismet11@aol.com      Thanks.

From Richard, 1/25/2007  11:31 PM

I am looking for a Hendredon Circa 76 night stand. Any help appreciated. Thanks.

From Pat Henderson, 1/14/2007  9:09 PM

Correction to above message. I have 6 side chairs and 2 Captains chairs , off white upholstered chairs and well cared for. Asking $7500 for table and chairs and $3500 for china cabinet.

From Pat Henderson, 1/14/2007  3:32 PM

I have a Rittenhouse Square Dining Room Collection which includes dining table with silverware drawers at each end, and has 2 leaves and custom table pads. I have 8 chairs, 2 are side chairs. They have ball and claw feet. I also have the lighted, mirrored china cabinet. I would like to sell these pieces. You would have to arrange pick up.
e-mail Pat pjhen607@aol.com

From L.S., 1/8/2007  10:03 PM

I have 3 Custom Series One dining chairs padded with cain backs, in good condition--cain needs some attention though and one small hole in one. What are their approximate value? Age? And any buyers out there?

Nurturome@att.net

From KRoberts, 1/8/2007  3:13 PM

Looking for 2 to 4 Aston Court dining chairs to match the ones I purchased in 1988. Hand carved - will send photos.

From Oreallz, 1/8/2007  12:47 AM

I have an entire Henredon Artefacts Bedroom Set. 1 dresser, 1 armoire, 2 night stands and a mirror. Let me know if anyone is interested in purchasing. e-mail: oreallz@aol.com.

From RJ, 1/6/2007  1:35 PM

I am looking for 2-4 dining room armless chairs to match my Henredon mahogany dining room set purchased in 1974. Any help appreciated.   

From Karen, 1/5/2007  9:54 PM

Karen

could you please e-mail me pics of the Henredon Scene One curio cabinet?
Thanks,
Russ

From Karen, 1/5/2007  3:21 PM

Can anyone give me a fair price for the Henredon Scene One curio cabinet? Brass fittings, beveled glass doors and sides, mirrored back, upper lites w/dimmer above,5 glass shelves. Excellent condition. Thanks!

From Laura, 1/4/2007  4:43 PM

HELLO OUT THERE! I AM LOOKING FOR A HENREDON DINING TABLE WITH 8 CHAIRS. SOMETHING ANTIQUE OR EUROPEAN LOOKING. PLEASE RESPOND WITH YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS. THANK YOU!

From msg, 1/3/2007  10:08 AM

I am looking for the Henredon Visage Dining table and chairs as well as the bedroom set inclusive of armoire

From BARRIENTEZ, 12/29/2006  2:22 AM

LOOKING FOR IRON CANOPY RAIL FOR KING SIZE AMALFI COAST POSTER BED. ALSO LOOKING FOR ARMOIR.

From Avraham Wyszynski, 12/23/2006  9:06 PM

Does anyone know the Henredon customer service number? I need some parts. windwv@aol.com A.Wyszynski

From Ed Richter, 12/18/2006  10:36 AM

Looking for a Henredon, Circa 60 Night Stand.    Ed Richter @ 207 428-3445

From Karen, 12/17/2006  12:22 PM

I have a Henredon Scene II Bedroom set availaable for purchase. The set includes: A king size headboard, double dresser, 2 night stands and 2 large mirrors. It is a BEAUTIFUL set done in birds eye maple with fabulous grains. Please email me at qualityantiques@sbcglobal.net if interested and I will send you some pictures. thanks Karen

From Dallas Bonds, 12/14/2006  7:10 PM

I am looking for a Ralph Lauren Spencer Chair and ottoman or just the ottoman.

From LINDA, 12/8/2006  6:28 PM

I have sold 2 side chairs to the "Rittenhouse Square" Dining room set so I am reducing the price for the set to $6500. This includes 4 side chairs ( Chippendale with ball and claw foot) 2 Captain chairs, table with 2 silverware drawers at each end, 2 leaves and custom tables pads for the entire table and leaves. I also have the matching server for $2500.00. My email is perfects@qwest.net or call Linda at 303-706-0273. This set has been well taken care of. Must make own arrangements for pickup and delivery.

From R. Lee, 12/3/2006  12:22 AM

Looking for a Visage pearl armoire

From Janell Rhee, 11/27/2006  12:23 PM

I have a brand new, never used Henredon Aston Court California King Sleigh Bed in the signature finish for sale. If anyone is interested, please email me at janellc@comcast.net. I am located in Virginia.

From Kriss, 11/26/2006  10:01 PM

Looking for a Henredon Rittouse Square buffet and/or Aston Court Armoire approximately 15 years old. The armoire would be the older style not the style on the web site now. Please e-maul if you know of any available or have one available. Thanks in advance.

jodiandkriss@yahoo.com

From Ray, 11/24/2006  7:32 PM

looking for china cabinet in Rittenhouse heneredon. email please if anyone have any. thanks

From Linda, 11/24/2006  2:09 AM

I have the Henredon "Rittenhouse Square" mahonganey dining room table with silverware drawers at each end, 2 leaves and custom table pads for the complete set. There are 8 chairs, 2 Captain, 6 regular. The price is $7500 for the complete set. The set has been cared for . I live in Colorado and it would be necessary to make your own arrangements for pickup and delivery. My email is perfects@qwest.net or you can call Linda at 303-706-0273.

From Linda, 11/24/2006  2:03 AM

I have the Henredon "Rittenhouse Square" mahoganey dining room table with silverware drawers at each end ,2 leaves and custom table pads for the complete set. There are 8 chairs, 2 Captain, 6 regular. The price is $7500 for the complete set. I live in Colorado and it would be necessary to make your own arrangements for pickup and delivery.

From Ann Renard, 11/20/2006  9:46 PM

I am interested in 2 oak bookshelves from the Henredon Artefacts Collection if anyone has them for sale. Email grenard@aol.com or call 248-641-8164.

From Kathy, 11/11/2006  3:08 AM

I am looking for a Aston Court bed, either four poster or sleigh bed, in king or queen size.

From judy, 11/2/2006  3:53 PM

Just downsized from 18 room Victorian to ranch house. Have Henredon dining set. Table with square design and 2 leaves, 6 rust suede upholstered chairs (2 w/arms) large china cupboard and buffet. Puchasced circa 1977. If interested please inquire. have pictures. Judy

From Michael Ferrazzara, 10/23/2006  1:08 PM

Looking for Artefacts bedroom pieces or complete set. I live in NJ.

From Carol, 10/13/2006  4:11 PM

I have excellent condition, rectangular mahogany dining room table with carving on legs and table edge along with 2 leaves (20-8700)and pad, and 4 pale yellow brocade upolstered side chairs (28-8702)from Folio Fourteen Old Kent line. Need to sell as downsizing.
Any ideas for pricing?

From Melody, 10/13/2006  10:05 AM

I have a Henredon Rittenhouse Square Dining room table with two leaves.I also have two end chairs with arms and six regular dining chairs that I have been using with my table.However these ARE NOT Henredon, but are the same style and are just beautiful. I am thinking about selling all of these pieces. If anyone is interested please email me at : mthompson6177@comcast.net

From Melody, 10/13/2006  9:51 AM

I have a KING size ASTON COURT four poster bed. I would like to know how much to ask for it. I am thinking about selling it if anyone is interested. There are a few small chips in the headboard and one almost at the top of the left post.A furniture refinisher could easily repair and one would never know. Please contact me at : mthompson6177@comcast.net

From Elena, 10/12/2006  6:06 PM

Want to purchase a Henredon "Artefacts" collection dresser or highboy. If you live in California and would like to sell either of those pieces, please contact me at efort49@aol.com

From Virginia, 10/8/2006  5:28 PM

I see that Anthony has advertised a Scene two bedroom set for sale on 9/5/06. I would like to contact him if anyone can help me. Otherwise anyone with Henredon Scene two bedroom furniture, please contact me at vcolwell@comcast.net or 949-212-4181. I am particularly interested in night stands, armoires and etageres   

From Sylvia, 9/27/2006  1:08 PM

More info... Want 2-4 Henredon DR Side Chairs from the ASTON COURT group, Chippendale style, about 15 years old, in the Surrey Finish. The table number is 9706-20, so ignore the chair numbers given in the previous posting. Thanks! BuffaloGuys@hotmail.com

From Sylvia, 9/27/2006  12:37 PM

I am looking for 2-4 Henredon Side Chairs #2049261, possibly from the Aston Court group. They are dark mahogany finish, Chippendale style. approximately 15 years old. Any leads, email BuffaloGuys@hotmail.com

From Linda, 9/23/2006  2:37 PM

King sleigh bed Aston Court Collection for sale Sacramento California. Bargin Price lafrancelinda@hotmail.com

From Carla Sefas, 9/23/2006  12:11 PM

I have a henredon dining table. It is an older table, I'll try to describe it. square table with a drawer on one side,4 chairs with a turqoise/gold original fabric. cherry wood,queen anne legs on table and chairs. stirdy and in nice condition. not sure of age or name of collection. i want to sell. not sure of value. please reply:cysay09291962@yahoo.com (DFW-metroplex)

From jim, 9/18/2006  11:24 AM

Pat-my email address is jimdigieso@comcast.net

From jim, 9/18/2006  11:19 AM

Pat-if you still have the Artifact dining room chairs, please send me an email. Thanks.

From Mary Swanson, 9/15/2006  11:11 PM

I have a bedroom set for sale from the late 1970's, Henredon Artefacts collection (I believe it would be called campaign style). Set includes queen headboard, two bedside tables, armoire, long dresser & mirror. All are in great condition. Contact me and make an offer! Minneapolis area (you would need to pick up). 952-322-8521

From Ellen, 9/15/2006  8:41 PM

I'm looking for 2-4 dining chairs and/or buffet server from the Henredon Rittenhouse Square collection. If you can help, contact me at ekoutras@columbus.rr.com. Thanks!

From Jennifer, 9/11/2006  12:28 PM

Henredon solid Brass cabinets ( set of 2 )bought for $8000. Perfect condition, don't fit in the new house! Glass shelves, lighted, mirrored back. Located in Michigan, contact : JAMorris0519@msn.com      &nbs p;

From Ron, 9/10/2006  8:30 PM

I forgot to post my email rligz@msn.com. Also I live outside of Cleveland, Ohio. Thank You.

From Ron, 9/10/2006  8:29 PM

I am looking for a King Size bed in the Scene II collection. I already have the nightstands, dresser, mirror and double mirrored amoirs.

From jennie pendarvis, 9/10/2006  5:15 PM

I have a Henredon china cabinet from the alexander julian collection, 1982.

From Mary Forgey, 9/7/2006  2:31 PM

Looking to buy Hendredon dining chairs...
(discontinued in 1999). They are the Rittenhouse
Square chairs with triped feet and the front part of the chair seat is curved. Please Call 1-225-753-1823 or email forgeym@bellsout.com.

From anthony, 9/5/2006  8:23 PM

We are renovating our home and are parting with our Henredon Scene Two Bedroom Set. The set is in perfect condition and includes 2 armoires, light bridge, mirrors, 2 night stands, dresser and queen sized bed. Will entertain all offers

From Caryn, 8/30/2006  8:41 PM

I forgot to include my email for the Scene I Dining Room china cabinet: joeandcaryncallanan@comcast.net or judithval@aol.com

From Caryn, 8/30/2006  8:35 PM

My Mom (in N.C.) is looking for the Scene I Dining Room china cabinet from early 1980s. She has 3 and needs a 4th.

From janet, 8/28/2006  5:42 PM

Any info on above dining set can be sent to erajanet@aol.com    Thanks!

From Janet, 8/28/2006  5:38 PM

I have a Custom Folio One dining room table, six chairs and a buffet. Does anyone know if the Folio One is the same as Scene One?

From Ian MacMillan, 8/27/2006  7:42 PM

This may or may not be the place but I am so frustrated I don't know where to turn. I ordered a Barbara Barry sofa March 15th 2006 ( promised June15th) still not made and new date maybe Oct, Bought it at Marshall Field's and they have been wonderful and when I try to Contact Customer Service at Henredon they won't reply to my e-mails . Any suggestion to get to the top at Henredom's

From Helen, 8/26/2006  2:43 PM

I am looking for a king or queen size bed in the Carlyle collection from Henredon.   

Thanks

Helen

From lisa, 8/25/2006  3:07 PM

I am looking for Henredon SCENE TWO pieces for:
-- Bedroom: Armoires (two)
-- Living Room: Coffee Table, End Tables (Two),
        Sofa Table

Please contact me at: lmcnary@mindspring.com   THANKS!

From Gina, 8/23/2006  10:05 AM

Hi I am looking for a HENDERDON SCENE I Dining Room MOBILE SERVER. Please contact me at funiture008@yahoo.com   Thanks!

From colbycl, 8/22/2006  9:13 PM

Re:Henredon Furniture -- Visage collection

Looking for Coffee, Sofa or End Table in White Visage Collection of Henredon. Thank you

From Richard, 8/22/2006  11:25 AM

I am seeking Henredon Scene I Dining Room Corner China Cabinets (2), and/or Buffet and/or China Cabinet. Please respond by e-mail to: rglaw@bellsouth.net. Thanks. Richard

From Lorraine, 8/20/2006  6:45 PM

I have an old heredon coffee table. looks like a tiger wood on top..is it worth refinishing and does this old henredon have any value?

From Brenda Morris, 8/19/2006  10:57 AM

Sorry, I forgot to include my email address in the above message. Brendamorris@comcast.net

From Brenda Morris, 8/17/2006  8:45 PM

I was given a Henredon black lacquer bedroom suite with king bed, triple dresser, and night stands. The headboard consists of two sections, the regular headboard with a bookcase ledge, plus a large half circle framed mirror which sits on top of the headboard ledge.

I would like to sell the pieces as they are too large for my bedroom. Does anyone know what collection this is from...and what price I should ask for these pieces?

Thanks!

From Robert Fox, 8/16/2006  5:43 PM

Looking for a single dining room chair from Scene III series.    Dark black lacquer with cane seat. FoxR@US.IBM.com or 585-615-3712

From MJ, 8/12/2006  7:00 PM

I'm looking for the Henredon Rittenhouse Square buffet or sideboard. If you have one to sell or have an idea of somewhere else I might check to find one, please let me know: mj_gordon1@yahoo.com

From chris, 8/11/2006  12:19 PM

Hi I have some damage to the laquer my henredon laquer table black and dark wood. The laquer seems very thick !l would in the med need help on finding out what laquer they used Chris

From Henry, 7/31/2006  10:19 PM

I just bought a vintage Henredon secretary and cannot read the collection label in the drawer. It seems to read "Fair Centuries" followed by Henredon. It is french style, in very dark oak, and has a brass wire openweave screen rather than glass enclosing the upper section. If you know the correct name of this collection, please reply! Thank you.

From Mary Ann VanOsdol, 7/11/2006  1:32 PM

Want to buy Henredon Scene One Chest of Drawers about 28" high or cabinet or night stand(s). MVanosdol@aol.com. Thanks.

From Shellie Scott, 7/8/2006  6:18 PM

Looking for Henredon Artifacts small bedroom chest of drawers.

From Debbie A, 7/6/2006  8:18 PM

this message is for L Sanders Fields you did not leave a way to reach you. I am interested in the desk. Could you give me size and the city you are located. you can reach me at eyelite2001@aol.com thank you

From George, 6/26/2006  9:47 PM

I'm looking for two armoirs from Henredon's Scene I bedroom collection. Please email chesterp4@earthlink.net should you have these pieces for sale.

From L Sanders Fields, 6/14/2006  11:55 PM

I have the Henredon Scene Two Executive Desk which I must get rid of due to space. In fact a consignment shop owner is supposed to pick it up tomorrow around 5pm. My niece may be interested in it as well, but may not have room for it. It is in very good condition. If I still have it by the time you respond to this message I shall give you my location. olalakc@hotmail.com

From sean, 6/7/2006  5:53 PM

**Email for the Henredon walnut dinning room table posted above is sean_withrow@yahoo.com**

From Sean, 6/7/2006  5:41 PM

**For Sale** We're selling an elegant Henredon walnut dinning room table with two leaves, two arm chairs and four regular chairs, and custom protector pads. Table is regularly 80" long, and extends with two 24" x 43.5" wide leaves to be a full 128" (10' 8'). It can seat 10 people comfortably. Carved legs and basket weave-type inlay pattern on table top lend to its elegance and remarkable design.

This unqiue table, which was purchased by my parents in the early 1970s, is no longer available. Please email us for more information, and to receive photos.

From Kelli, 5/31/2006  8:34 AM

I am selling a glass topped Scene One Henredon dining table. It includeds two leaves and 6 chairs. The table is in excellent condition. I have pictures available for email.Please also email me any questions you may have. Please make offer. kellicross1@yahoo.com

From Warren George, 5/30/2006  10:10 PM

I am looking for pieces to Henredon's Scene I bedroom collection manufactured during the 1980's or any pieces to Scene IV from the 1990's. Please email with information.

From Larry, 5/27/2006  10:04 PM

We are looking for the discontinued Aston Court king size bed - any style. Thanks.

From Audrey Miller, 5/22/2006  4:13 PM

I bought a Henredon Dining Table and chairs last year. My husband doesn't like it and I want to sell it but I really don't know much about it. I have pictures. You can also see the pictures at www.unclehenrys.com and do a search for "Henredon dining room set". Thanks so much. audrey@cottageconnection.com

From Craig, 5/12/2006  4:17 PM

I am looking for any bedroom pieces in the Henredon Natchez collection. please write: chenders@amgen.com Thank you.

From Shirley Folston, 5/8/2006  9:15 AM

I am searching for Henredon Scene One night stands and a headboard. sfolston@yahoo.com

From bonnie williams, 5/6/2006  2:26 PM

I'm looking for Henredon manufacturer, Carlyle collection of King size sleigh bed. (mahogany wood) Might possibly accept queen size if no king available. THanks, bonniepattison@comcast.net

From Linda Baxley, 3/31/2006  1:27 PM

I am looking for a Henreden pedestal table - reasonably priced. music2design@yahoo.com

From laureen, 3/29/2006  8:36 PM

hello, i am looking for henredon, aston court dinning room chairs, around 15 year old style. please let me know if you have any for sale, thanks, e.mail. stateblue@aol.com

From laureen, 3/29/2006  8:34 PM

hello, i am looking for henredon, aston court dinning room chairs, around 15 year old. please let me know if you have any for sale, thanks

From Jennie Leman, 3/29/2006  4:36 PM

Am looking for 2 dining side chairs. They are Natchez or Ashton Court. Number under my chairs is No. 1000 28 Z, Fabric No. 660-12.
Please contact me if you think you have what I need.
Thanks, jennieleman@aol.com

From Robin, 3/29/2006  2:08 AM

Looking for Scene Two bedroom furniture, and maybe other stuff...let me know anything you have. Thanks.
robinpoliakoff@gmail.com

From Jennifer Baker, 3/28/2006  5:36 PM

Hi - we have Visage Henredon bedroom furniture for sale: Mint condition armoire, dresser and 2 night stands. Darker finish.

contact: Bob Ritter 208-866-7126 or Jennifer Baker 208-841-0951

From Leslie, 3/28/2006  1:57 PM

I need a price on Henredon discontinued Aegean Folio collection Curios - 7731-49 (1993-2003) - these are 1998. You can email at lesliekeeler@yahoo.com.

Thank you, Leslie

From Debbie, 3/25/2006  6:36 PM

Looking for Henredon Scene Two Night stands double bed and desk or any furniture from the scene two line. contact me at eyelite2001@aol.com.

From Bob, 3/25/2006  4:17 PM

I am looking for a Henredon Folio 12 king sixe canopy/poster bed, Circa 1980. Please contact me if you have or know someone who might have one for sale. Thank you. volvosrus@aol.com

From Barbara, 3/25/2006  4:16 PM

I am looking for a Henredon Scene One headboard and light bridge for a double bed. Any help? Bhschuler@hotmail.com

From Debbie, 3/25/2006  1:13 AM

looking for a Scene Twoo Desk and Scene two night stands.

From E.Fort, 3/22/2006  4:46 PM

Looking for a small dresser Henredon "Artefacts" in Southern California area EFort49@aol.com

From Ivette, 3/19/2006  1:38 PM

I have a Henredon Scene Two bedroom set for sale. It is bird's eye maple storage headboard and a seperate dresser. It's in mint condition. Lots of photos available. If interested, email me at peter_ivette@sbcglobal.net

From Rick and Cindy, 3/19/2006  12:11 PM

Interested in finding a buyer for a mint condition Henredon dining server/wet bar on wheels. This piece was made in 1976 and was well maintained through the years. If interested respond to clauder@nc.rr.com.

From Cheryl Neal, 3/16/2006  6:22 PM

I am looking for the armoire from the discontinued henredon visage collection in the darker finish and a night stand #4346406. If anyone is selling, please call me at 678-698-9810

From Phyllis B, 3/13/2006  9:21 PM

Am looking for a discontinued Henredon China cabinet, Folio 16 - 36"Wx84"Hx16"D in Cherry. Has 2 glass shelves in top half of cabinet,plus glass doors. Drawer in the middle has design in wood. Bottom half is solid wood with a shelf inside. Both sets of doors has brass design with pulls. Look is slightly oriental.PLease contact me if you have one for sale. phyllmb@cruzio.com   

From LANCE, 3/9/2006  5:41 PM

LOOKING FOR USED HENREDON DINNING ROOM TABLE AND CHAIRS NATCHES COLLECTION AS WELL AS DINING ROOM CHINA HUTCH AND CABINET LIVING ROOM COFFEE TABLE OLD WORLD SEVEN SEAS COLLECTIONS IF YOU HAVE ANY CONTACT ME 479-601-2222 THX LANCE

From Lou, 3/4/2006  10:41 AM

if you have henredon rittenhouse dining room chairs, email me: lgagliardi@worldwidewirelessinc.com Thanks.

From Lou, 3/4/2006  10:39 AM

I am looking for 4 to 8 henredon rittenhouse collection dining chairs. willing to pay well. Nedd them with 60 days.

From beatriz, 2/20/2006  1:10 PM

I want to sell a henredon console but i can identified the style,there is a serial number under the marble top 4020628,any way i have good pictures of the item,it is in a perfect condition,i am moving out of the country and need to sell it beatriz beatrizvirviescas@myway.com

From d tracy, 2/19/2006  3:41 PM

I purchased bed and armoire in "statements" line. Am looking for additional pieces to add to it and since it is no longer being manufactured, would appreciate any help. dtracyand3@aol.com

From J. Davis, 2/19/2006  3:40 PM

Looking for king bed from Henredon Laurel Canyon CollectionDavis_Jody@sbcglobal.net

From Maureen, 2/16/2006  7:32 PM

I have a dining romm table, two leaves, 6 chairs and a buffet server from the Aston Court Collection by Henredon. It has a Chinese Motif on the top of the table and the same on the chairs. I want to sell the set. Is there any interest? moern28@aol.com

From Susie, 2/16/2006  10:35 AM

I am searching for 7 replacement drawer pulls for Henredon Artifacts dresser and night tables. soosyrado@aol.com

From Robert Ault, 2/14/2006  6:29 PM

I am lookiong for a Henredon Folio Twelve King Size Canopy Bed (Circa 1975), willing to pay top dollar, please contact Bob at volvosrus@aol.com or (860) 836-0835, Thank you.   volvosrus@aol.com

From Todd Smith, 2/8/2006  10:40 AM

Have 20-30 pieces NEW that were acquired in an estate settlement. Have used all I can and want to offer the rest before it goes to auction to someone who is missing a piece or wants a discontinued piece. The furniture was bought in 2004 and has just been released from storage. Can send pics or catalog #'s if interested. Located in N.C.ÊÊÊThanks Most items from the AMAFI collection. tcs7775@alltel.net

From Ron Brock, 2/7/2006  4:47 PM

Looking for henredon queen size Carlyle bed.

From Henry, 2/7/2006  10:12 AM

Searching for 2 night stands to match lacqured burled walnut Hedredon bedroom set, bed has black curved pipe style trim around curved head board and foot board. Thanks, H hchajet @verizon.net

From Gina, 2/7/2006  8:55 AM

I am looking for Henredon Elan dinning room buffet and possibly two end chairs. This is the black laquer and hawaiian style wood. Anyone who has information on where we could buy these items please let me know. Thank you.

From Sunny Yang, 2/6/2006  10:42 AM

We have 8 chairs now but need 2 more to make total of 10 seatings. Would greatly appreciate anyone who has information on where we could buy them. Thank you. Sunny Yang sunnyyang1004@yahoo.com

From William Butts, 1/26/2006  3:23 PM

Seeking Henredon officers chest collection headboard. Headboard is 5 ft wide, queen or full, 79 in bed post, wicker panel is 4 ft by 1 ft, solid pecan wood, excellent conditionweb007_2000@yahoo.com

From Joe W., 1/25/2006  3:29 PM

I am looking for either a queen bed ('Island Bed', 4001-10-B) or a queen headboard (Panel Headboard, 4000-10) from Henredon's Folio 16 4000 series. I will also consider any other Folio 16 4000 series bedroom pieces any of you might have available. warren_jlc84@sbcglobal.net

From pat, 1/22/2006  12:34 PM

Hi, i am selling henredon upholsterd chairs from the artifacts collection. $150 each. negotiable. pat

From Bobby J Moon, 1/19/2006  8:55 AM

Want to complete our Henredon Artefact bedroom collection with an ARMOIRE....713 771 4073 Bobby bjm_cia@sbcglobal.net

From Joe, 1/9/2006  11:25 AM

I am seeking 2 Henredon Scene III black lacquer dining room side chairs - model # 4401-28. Please contact if available. jsklarin@aol.com

From Keith, 1/9/2006  10:07 AM

I recently acquired a Henredon "Artefacts" dining room set and buffet which was purchased sometime between 1971 and 1973. It is an oak set that includes a: Dining Room Table and Chairs; Buffet that has a slate top. Wondering if anyone has any information on this set or whether anyone is looking to purchase this set. Please let me know. keithhollender@hotmail.com

From Katie, 1/9/2006  9:24 AM

I am looking for a Corner China Cabinet by Henredon in the Natchez Classic line. Please contact me if you have any information regarding this piece of furniture. Thanks kkchaplin@excite.com

From Dorothy Andrews, 1/5/2006  10:25 AM

I am looking for any pieces of the Henredon "Scene One" Bedroom Furniture, particularly the Henredon "Scene One" Bedroom Dresser. Thanks TheLipLdy@aol.com

From Joan, 12/27/2005  8:07 PM

I have 3 glass Circa 1990 glass cabinets for sale ..Full beveled glass fronts with mirrored backs, glass shelves with lights on dimmers. 82" high X 30" wide. Free delivery within 50 miles of Fairfax,VA..Originally 3,240$ each..Will sell for $500 each   jwlovett@hotmail.com

From Catherine Arneson, 7/26/2005  4:15 PM

I am trying to locate the Henredon Dining Room Group called Mulhholland Heights. I would be thrilled to get the dining room table with 6 chairs. Thank you for your help. obiewan@comcast.net

From BWJaster, 7/20/2005  5:27 PM

Movers irreparably damaged one of my Henredon Rittenhouse Square dining side chairs. I, too, am desperate to find one somewhere on the used market. Thank you! jastertx@aol.com

From Marty Waldman, 6/6/2005  9:58 AM

I am looking to locate 2-4 dining room chairs from the Henredon Rittenhouse Square collection circa 1988. These chairs have ball and claw legs and an upholstered seat. I am not sure when Henredon discontinued the Rittenhouse Square collection. Please contact me if you have these chairs avaiable or can refer me to any otehr business who may have them available. Marty Waldman mowal@mac.com

From amy slotnick, 4/19/2005  11:31 PM

I have a 3 piece Henredon wall unit. The end caps are glass with glass shelving and brass trim and the middle unit is mirrored on the outside with a bar inside. All units contain interior lighting. I know longer have room for this piece and would like to know the best way to advertise it or to donate it within the Boston area.

From Patrice, 4/19/2005  1:16 PM

Can you tell me where I can find Miraval bedroom set in ivory made to look like stone I am intrested in the whole set including the benches. #9101-12 in the catelog. PMFury@aol.com

From mary quinn, 4/6/2005  9:31 AM

Looking for two circa 1995 Henredon Natchez dining room side chairs. shelley.quinn@talbots.com

From Guest, 4/6/2005  9:22 AM

You can give it away for a tax deduction. If you live in the NYC area you can donate it to Furnish a Future. You can also put it on ebay or put and ad in the paper. Beyond that, there aren't too many options. - Russell

From Camilla Stone, 4/5/2005  11:44 PM

I have a henredon dining room table and 8 chairs and buffet--Four Season, at least 30 years old.ÊÊÊI am retired and no long have space for this furiture. I know that it has value but have no idea what to do with it, but I know it is more valuable than used furniture. Any advise. Thanks chesterbs@prodigy.net.mx