Over 154 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry
 Furniture World Logo

BENNINGTON PINE QUESTION

I have a desk that has a burned "Bennington Pine" logo in one of the drawers. It has a flag with 76 on it. Was that the year it was made? Where did it originate?

Posted By Guest, 1/26/2004

Login to Reply to this Topic

Replies

From Roseannesfurniture, 5/25/2020  11:40 AM

Hi: Bennington Pine was a very sturdy set of colonial furniture from the 70’s.  I still have a complete bedroom set from them with a chest on chest, 2 night stands and a triple dresser with a hutch top.  I purchased them in 1973.  They have tongue & groove drawers and are solid wood.

From Donna52, 5/11/2016  1:11 PM

Did u find out if that meant it was made in 1976 I got a end table with same marking it also got a pineapple marking inside the top drawer I'm trying to find out information about Bennington pine n was wondering if u had any luck getting any information 

From Guest, 8/11/2011  10:16 PM

I have Bennington pine tressle dining room table with 6ladder back chairs and two leaves. Does anyone know what this is worth? It is about 40 years old

From Guest, 7/5/2011  9:52 PM

Hi,
I am looking for a Bennington Pine king size footboard, some dining room pieces such as a credenza and possibly a desk and chair.
I am in New Jersey but would be willing to drive within a day to pick up      
the right pieces.
Please e-mail : mikecostello22@hotmail.com

From Guest, 6/22/2011  8:59 PM

Selling a Bennington Pine (Freedom Period) oval table w/2 leaves and 4 chairs (1 captain's chair and 3 mates' chairs and includes quality custom table pads.
Sofa (83" X 37" X 37 1/2" H), lounge chair with ottoman, and chest (40" X20" X50" H with 3 individual drawers on top and 5 drawers below (the lowest drawer being the largest drawer).
cbavery@comcast.net

From Gabriele, 6/6/2011  12:48 PM

I have a bennington pine dining room table, chairs and bench brought in 1984. I am looking for a hutch to match. If anyone has one please email me a picture at gbrekne@optonline.net

From howard edwards, 5/18/2011  8:19 AM

i'am looking for ap.cooper@concast.net i saw your request for a captain chair i have 4 of them i e-mailed you but it said could not find your e-mail as posted if you are still looking e-mail me.......

From Holly, 5/13/2011  1:51 PM

Hi everyone,

I have 1976 Bennington dinner table and 6 chairs. I'am moving out the country and I would like to sell them but I wonder how much they worth.Can anyone give me an idea?
Thanks,

From Steve, 4/28/2011  1:04 AM

I have a Benning Pine 76 Bar, comes with the two bar stools and behind bar stool. Its in excellent condition. The person that had it passed away, is it worth anything?

Thanks
STeve

From Melissa McAleer, 3/24/2011  10:40 AM

Hi There. Does anyone know if the Bennington Pine company was in any way affiliated with the S.Bent & Bros in Gardner, Mass? I recently acquired a dining room set - Bennington Pine oval trestle dining room table with two leaves together with 8 chairs (2 of them the captain chairs) that seem to be the same chairs many other posts here describe but the emblem on the underside of the chairs says "S.Bent & Bros" so I am not sure if it's truly a set. Also, does anyone else' hutch have the 4 red/yellow stained glass doors on top? I wonder if this was customized. Thanks very much.

From Leah Shindelman, 3/22/2011  11:07 AM

Here is my email shindelman10@att.net. I thought it was in the post.

From Leah Shindelman, 3/22/2011  11:04 AM

I have two Bennington solid Pine bedside tables with two doors and one drawer and a ball post queen bed in medium dark pine finish that were purchased in the early 70s. I would like to sell them but I'm not sure of the value. Can anyone give me an idea? Please contact me if you would like to buy them.

From Tony Cooper, 3/11/2011  5:53 PM

I need a single Bennington Pine Captains Chair (goes with Trestle Table). Anyone? ap.cooper@comcast.net

From Judy, 1/12/2011  10:33 PM

I HAVE A BENINGTON PINE END TABLE WITH ONE DRAWER WITH A WHITE PORSELIN KNOB AND A DOOR WITH THE SAME TYPE OF KNOB. I AM INTERESTED IN BUYING ANOTHER ONE EXACTLY THE SAME. IT IS FROM THE LATE 1960'S
jfluffy1977@aol.com

From Rob, 1/6/2011  11:30 PM

Have a Bennington Pine bedroom set - two matching nightstands, large dresser with mirror/hutch and bachelor's chest. Contact me if interested - rgarbaccio@yahoo.com

From Liz Marie, 11/20/2010  12:04 AM

I have for sale BENNINGTON PINE DININGROOM TABLE WITH 4 CAPTAINS CHAIRS, 2-PIECE 54" HUTCH, TWO DOUBLE-LEVEL END TABLES, and COFFEE TABLE, all in great condition. Located Long Island NY. Please email me at Betty007@optonline.net I'm not sure how to price them but will entertain offers!   

From Ty, 11/17/2010  3:49 PM

How do you price a roll top bennington pine desk with the bicentennial stamp in it

From Deon Listhrop, 10/16/2010  3:07 AM

Hi i currently have a beautiful Bennington Pine Short post Bedroom set for sale, it has four post that has a balled top on each, it also has matching night stands and a large 10 draw dresser. Solid "real" wood, it truly is a beautiful set, my email is deondeon_2000@yahoo.com can send pics if interested and i'm in NJ....

From Cynthia, 10/3/2010  1:11 AM

Claudia,

I am very interested in your dark pine Dough Box end table. I parted with mine to my ex-husband in the mid-80s and have regretted it ever since. I'd gladly pay UPS shipping (they'll box it up well) if it's in good shape and the price is right.

From Paula, 8/15/2010  2:49 PM

I have a Bennington Pine trestle dining table w/ 2 leaves and 6 ladderback rush chairs and a 2 piece hutch. The set is in good condition.   One chair does have some minor damage and the leaves have some scratches. Please e-mail me with your phone number if you are interested pmrubano@gmail.com and I will promptly return your call. I'd be happy to e-mail pictures. I am located in Auburn, NY.

From marshall, 8/15/2010  1:29 PM

I also have a Bennington Pine dinette/dining area set for sale. Hutch, approx. 40" table, glass top, leaf and pads, 4 chairs (captain style). In NYC suburb. Great price!

From Claudia, 8/11/2010  9:01 AM

I have a Dark Pine Dough box table -excellent condition and a dark pine coffee table from the "70's) for sale in New York also would like to know value before selling

From Linda, 8/7/2010  4:01 PM

I have a queen bed four poster, two end tables, amoire and dresser with two oval mirrors. Purchased in 1971, any idea of the value?

From steve, 8/6/2010  5:37 PM

sorry i left this email add out of above ad. shirshfield@comcast.net

From steve, 8/6/2010  5:34 PM

looking to buy queen cannonball bennington pine headboard and footboard if you have one

From Pat Adams, 7/28/2010  11:26 AM

Sorry here is the return e-mail address from above posting...Allofus107@optonline.net...thanks

From Pat Adams, 7/28/2010  11:23 AM

Wow, all this retro Bennington Pine floating around...sooo cool. My dad is looking to sell a couple of Bennington Pine Loveseats and extremely cool end tables with nine little side shelves built into the sides, with closed cabinets behind. They are in good condition, but there was a small repair made to one of the wing-backs on one of the loveseats...can't tell though.   He also has a large men's dresser in great shape. Located on the Jersey shore, please return e-mail if interested, priced to sell....thanks

From Dianed, 7/23/2010  3:43 PM

I have a Bennington Solid Pine Trestle Table with 2 leaves (819),2 Captains Chairs (80) 4 Ladder Back chairs (82), Welsh Buffet (888/889) and Dry sink (875C). Located in NJ. Interested? email:ldfranzese@verion.net

From Sheila Ward, 7/18/2010  3:54 PM

My parents owned a furniture store in MA and sold Bennington Pine and Beal's Maple. I have their Farmers table, benches and 4 captain's chairs made special for them and would like to sell it. The table has a special Mica finish. Also I am looking to purchase a Beal's night stand.

From James, 7/7/2010  1:31 PM

I have a beautiful Bennington dark pine coffee table for sale for $100.00 IT is in wonderful condition. Can email pics if interested. Im located in North Carolina.
whataburger80@yahoo.com

From Anne Marie, 6/26/2010  4:01 PM

I have a queen size bed (headboard only) along with a five drawer chest of drawers that also has five smaller drawers at the top with white knobs. There also is a triple dresser with the same type smaller drawers at the top and a gorgeous double oval mirror that is hung above the triple dresser. Does anyone have an idea of what this is worth? The set was purchased in 1975 and is in excellent condition. All pieces are dark pine. I live in a suburb of Phila., PA.

From Mary Ellen, 5/31/2010  9:31 AM

Looking for a queen-sized Bennington Pine bed. We're in CT.

From Charles, 5/26/2010  3:27 PM

By the way, me email addy is: heatwaveDJ@gmail.com

From Charles, 5/26/2010  3:26 PM

Hutch and Dining Set for sale - Rockland County NY!

I have a beautiful Hutch cabinet, dining table with 2 extenstions and leafs + Pad, and we will thrown in the 4 chairs free!

Take everything for $300 or best offer!!

Located in Garnerville NY in Rockland County - Palisades Parkway exit 12 - 30 mins from northern NJ.

If interested call Charles at: 845-405-6931 or email me, and I will send you a link to the photos of it online you can view.

From Susan, 4/29/2010  8:50 AM

Carolyn,

I have 6 dark pine dining chairs (2 captain and 4 side)in decent (30+ yrs old) that I'd like to sell, but I'm in NJ. Interested? ssamarco@gmail.com

From Carolyn, 4/9/2010  4:29 PM

Still looking for six dark pine dining room chairs in good condition.East Haven,Branford area of Connecticut.

From CLAIRE GRAY, 3/28/2010  9:00 PM

HAVE BENNINGTON PINE PCS I WOULD LIKE TO SELL. 35 YRS YOUNG: A BUFFET SERVER, GLASS HUTCH WITH 4 DOOR BASE, 2 BOOK SHELVES AND 2 GLASS FRONT CABINETS. ALL IN GREAT CONDITION. RETIRING TO SMALLER SPACE. IN NEW YORK METRO AREA ON LONG ISLAND. 516-795-5605

From Carolyn, 3/25/2010  10:27 PM

I have a Bennington Pine bedroom suite for sale due to a death in the family. Set includes men's dresser (5 large drawers and 1 row of 5 smaller drawers), dresser and hutch with mirror and shelves, 2 night stands, full size headboard and footboard. Cannon ball design.    Call Carolyn 631-291-1146.

From KEITH, 3/24/2010  9:57 AM

IAM LOOKING FOR TWO SOLID PINE TALL NIGHTSTANDS MUST BE 40 TO 42 INCHES TALL. CALL KEITH 312-927-7666

From CLAIRE GRAY, 3/21/2010  4:04 PM

I HAVE BENNINGTON PINE PCS I WOULD LIKE TO SELL. 35 YRS YOUNG: A BUFFET SERVER, GLASS HUTCH WITH 4 DOOR BASE, 2 BOOK SHELVES AND 2 GLASS FRONT CABINETS. ALL IN GREAT CONDITION. RETIRING TO SMALLER SPACE. IN NEW YORK METRO AREA ON LONG ISLAND. WOULD LIKE TO SELL AS SET.

From Meredith, 2/28/2010  2:09 PM

I have quite a few Bennington Pine pieces for sale. I'm moving into my parents home and need to make room for my furniture. If you have a need for any of these pieces, let me know and I can photograph and email them to you.

843 Spindle King headboard
862 Chest on Chest (Dresser - 5 drawers)
860 Triple Dresser & 861 Hutch with mirror
8119 Oval Trestle Table - seats 10
94 Dining Chairs - 6
94A Dining Chairs - 2 (arm rests)
198 Trestle Desk
80 4 Captain Chairs
127 Trestle Coffee Table
117 Trestle End Table - 2
and a rolling food cart (not sure if this is Bennington but it matches)

Condition ranges from fair to excellent. Items were purchased 1968-1975.

If interested, please email me at: houseretc@gmail.com

From Carolyn, 2/20/2010  7:38 PM

Please let me know who to contact about the six dark pine dining room chairs if in Connecticut.

From Carolyn, 2/20/2010  7:29 PM

We are looking for six dark pine dining room chairs to add to our dining room table.Chairs need to be at least 39 inches high with four arrowback panels and spindles.
Original chairs were purchased many years ago and the seats are almost two inches thick.
Need chairs in very good condition.

From Altina, 2/12/2010  9:19 PM

I have two dark wood end tables which can be used for either or night tables by Bennington I live in Newark, Delaware, looking to sell if anyone is truly interested in pair please contact me at million19@aol.com

From Diane, 2/2/2010  1:25 PM

I am looking for a Bennington Pine side chair. Dark Antique pine finish. I have the rest of the set.

From Connie, 1/23/2010  3:33 PM

I am looking for a Queen headboard Cannonball -Bennington Pine. Please contact me if you have one to sell and advise asking price. Thanks

From Bob Pace, 12/15/2009  8:35 AM

Where can I sell a Bennington Pine Roll Top Desk in excellent condition. I was thinking 500.00 is a fair asking price. Any suggestions.

From Jennifer, 12/11/2009  9:57 AM

I have a house full of Bennington Pine furniture...
Bedroom: Queen Bed, Double dresser, tri fold mirror, man's chest, & two night tables
Dining room: Oval trestle table with two extension leaves, 4 ben franklin side chairs, two arm chairs, hutch with storage buffet, tile top buffet.
I need to sell it due to a death in family. Please let me know who I can contact...

From Marty, 11/11/2009  12:54 PM

Message posted on 11/8/09 should have said "looking for a dark Bennington pine coffee table for my living room." Could use a large chest instead.

From Marty, 11/8/2009  9:18 PM

Looking for a dark Bennington pine (deleted)tail table for my living room.

From Mary, 10/27/2009  6:08 PM

I have a dark wood Bennington pine dining room set, oval table (with leave in) and I would like to extend the table to accommodate growing family (in-laws). I am interested in finding extra leaves if anyone has them. I may be interested in chairs also.

From Lainie, 10/15/2009  7:17 PM

for sale: Bennington Pine trestle table with two extentions, custom table pads, 6 ladderback chairs with two captain chairs with arms, and hutch all in excellent condition. On Craigslist with pictures. solid,heavy dark wood. Furniture is not made with this quality anymore. Concord, NH area.

From RBowsky, 10/8/2009  7:38 AM

I have a Benning Pine '76 Dry Sink Chest of Drawers on casters for sale in Tampa Florida. Sescription and pictures can be sent to anyone interested in puchasing the chest.

From Jerry, 9/23/2009  8:00 PM

I have a 1970's 4-piece Bennington Pine Bedroom set for sale. Beautiful dark finish, excellent condition. Purchased in Massachusetts, now in Indiana: King headboard with frame, Armour, side hutch style table, and Dresser w/mirror hutch type. Pictures can be sent email. This is the type of furniture that is handed down through generations. $700

From Becky, 9/16/2009  3:47 AM

I have a Bennington Pine 40" Round Dining table with 2 leaves, two captains chairs (with arms), 4 side chairs and a dry sink with brass insert for sale in the Houston, TX area. Can send pictures if you are interested.

From Vernon, 9/9/2009  9:02 PM

I have Bennington Pine furniture for sale. Want to sell 1 trestle coffee table for $50.00. Also 1 library style end table 75.00 (21W X 28D X 22H).

From don upchurch, 8/22/2009  7:22 AM

My father downsizing and needs to sell his bennington pine 5pc bedroom set. Excellent condition. He lives near annapolis MD. Dark pine queen size bed 2 dressers
i with mirror hutch and 2 night stands.     

443-223-7102

From Angela Colesanti, 8/16/2009  9:35 AM

AVAILABLE FOR SALE; VERY SENSIBLY PRICED FOR GREAT HARDWOOD FURNITURE......BENNINGTON PINE 40 YEARS OLD FROM VERMONT.   PURCHASED WHEN I GOT MARRIED AND NOW RETIRING AND MOVING TO SMALLER HOUSE.

LADIES DRESSER WITH MIRROR IN HUTCH AND LOTS OF DRAWERS IN MANY SIZES....

TRESTLE DINING ROOM TABLE WITH TWO LEAVES AND 6 LADDERBACK CHAIRS

ONE COLLECTORS CABINET

QUEEN SIZE HEADBOARD AND FOOTBOARD

SO VERY COLONIAL AND BEAUTIFUL....

NOTHING BROKEN.....SOME ON ROLLERS FOR EASY MOVING, BUT KEEP IN MIND BENNINGTON PINE IS SOLID WOOD AND GOOD HEAVY FURNITURE.

SUFFOLK COUNTY LONG ISLAND NEW YORK

631-277-2436

ANY GOOD OFFER TAKES ALL........

From Justin, 7/30/2009  6:30 PM

I have a Bennington Desk that I picked up in Nantucket, Ma. It seems to be pretty old. It has 3 draws on top and 3 on bottem. one drawr has a branded stamp, BENNINGTON SOLID PINE. Also has a sliding writing peice about 1 foot in width and 18-20 inches in length. If anyone can give me an estament on its value or if some one would like to purches it I can provide pics via e-mail. Can possible deliver depending on location. I am moving soon so it has to GO!!!!

From Bob Sharp, 7/30/2009  8:46 AM

We have a Bennington Pine trestle table (2 1/2 inches thick) with 2 leaves and 6 spindle chairs (2 1/2 inches thick) and a hutch for sale in the New Haven CT area.

From Colin and Niina, 7/28/2009  1:20 AM

We have a Bennington Pine trestle table and 8 chairs, not ladder back but with vertical boards,very comfortable, that my parents purchased in 1970. We live at West Point New York. Our house is too small for this dining room set.

From Connie, 7/23/2009  2:08 PM

I know someone who wants to sell a Bennington Pine bedroom set. She is in Pennsylvania at 717-367-3916, but she will be moving on Saturday and her number might change.

From judi abate, 7/23/2009  6:25 AM

i have a bennington pine king-size headboard that i want to sell...

From Kathy Garand, 7/19/2009  7:31 PM

looking for dark pine full size bed or complete bedroom set.

From Martin, 6/21/2009  4:00 PM

I have a Bennington Pine trestle table with extender inserts, 6 ladder back rush seat chairs, dry sink, buffet with hutch in excellent pristine condition. Also other Bennington Pine pieces in excellent pristine condition. Would like to sell because we're down-sizing to a smaller home. Live in Bucks County (a suburb north of Philadelphia, Pa).

From chris, 6/21/2009  12:01 AM

I just recieved a bennington pine table with the chairs and i was wondering if it was worth anything. The numbers on the table is 841 g21 f9 l75 if anyone can help me i would appreciate it.

From candace, 6/18/2009  9:20 PM

Does anyone have dark bennington pine ladder back chairs?
We have the captains chairs and they are not really comfy.
I am in Maryland.
Thanks

From ed tweddle, 6/18/2009  1:58 PM

i would like to know if bennington pine furniture is of more value then reg furniture?

From Wendie, 5/27/2009  9:24 AM

I have a very large Bennington Pine dresser with mirrored hutch. Has shelves, drawers and cupboards. I also have a matching desk with drawers on both sides and the middle. It is also fairly large in size. They are from around 1967....please let me know if you are interested...

From Sandy, 5/21/2009  11:19 PM

I have a Bennington Pine queen bedroom set for sale. It's from 1975 and in excellent condition! The set includes queen hb/fb, triple dresser w/2 mirrors and an armoire. I am located in Northern New Jersey.

From Chris, 3/7/2009  4:10 PM

I have a Bennington Pine Dining room set, round pedestal table with 2 leaves 4 captain chairs and a buffet with a hutch. I also have another piece (don't think it is Bennington) that I purchased at an antique shop that I think was for a stereo, stereo has been removed. It is the size of a dry sink, but same type of piece as the buffet. We purchased the dining set in 1978 for $2800 (a lot of $'s at that time. Would like to sell it. Located in Washington, DC area (Burke, VA)

From Gloria, 2/24/2009  11:50 PM

I have a Bennington pine square end table with three shelves and a cabinet on one side. It has a chewed up bottom corner of the shelf which can be sanded smooth, otherwise it is in pretty much mint condition. If anyone is interested we are located in Texas.

From Yelena, 2/22/2009  9:17 AM

we have a Bennington Pine set, (sofa, loveseat and a chare) with a lable flag with 76 on it , would like to sell, we are in Bergen county, NJ

From Guest, 1/29/2009  8:51 AM

STILL AVAILABLE (BEST OFFER): Bennington Pine BR Set. Full-size bed; two nightstands with double drawers and lower shelf; dresser with hutch. Located: Long Island, NY. Please email: adr1anne@yahoo.com

From Bruce, 1/22/2009  11:48 AM

Still looking for a foot stool dark pine brussell52@comcast.net

From Bruce, 12/17/2008  10:37 AM

I have two ladder back chairs if some want them south jersey brussell52@comcast.net

From Nan, 12/15/2008  7:59 AM

Does anyone have 1 or 2 ladder back Bennington Pine chairs to sell?

From bruce Russell, 12/13/2008  11:28 AM

looking for bennington dark pine foot stool live in south jersey

From Guest, 12/12/2008  9:13 AM

John: Please contact me via email at adr1anne@yahoo.com to discuss pieces. Thanks

From John, 12/10/2008  2:47 PM

SAM, I would be interested in night tables. Would you sell separately

From Cynthia, 12/9/2008  8:52 PM

I have been looking for a Bennington Pine Dough-Box end table (lamp table). It has a flat top with room for a lamp. Beneath that are (I think) three small drawers--or maybe just one large one made to look like three small ones. Beneath the drawers is a sizeable "bin" area with a lift-up top. At the bottom of the piece, beneath the bin is another drawer. If anyone has such a piece or any idea where I might find one, I would be very grateful. I lost one in a divorce about 30 years ago, and I've missed it ever since.

From Guest, 12/9/2008  9:46 AM

FOR SALE: Bennington Pine Bedroom Set. Full-size bed; two nightstands with double drawers and lower shelf; dresser with hutch. Located: Long Island, NY

From Cheryl, 11/22/2008  5:03 PM

I have two Bennington Pine bookstacks with 3 open top shelves and lower storage with doors. Also, a trestle desk with matching chair. All in good condition here in Virginia. Looking for a good home since we downsized.

From lauralea, 11/18/2008  3:19 PM

I picked up what I think is a hutch from our local free ads.. it is solid pine dark in color. the top has two doors with lights in them it is numbered 891 on the side of one of the drawers it has an american flag with the number 76 in it, bennington pine.. does any one know what it is worth? I plan to keep it!!!

From SERAFINA, 11/15/2008  3:43 PM

TO TRISHA.
CAN YOU DESCRIBE THE TABLE AND CHAIRS YOU ARE LOOKING FOR? THANKS.

From Trisha, 11/10/2008  2:16 PM

I am looking for a bennington pine table and chairs and I live in Woodbridge, NJ. I already have the hutch.

From Susan, 11/4/2008  7:51 AM

John, I have a Bennington Pine dining set for sale as well. I'm in NJ which is somewhat closer. Email me if you're interested.   ssamarco@gmail.com

From John, 11/3/2008  2:30 PM

Robin Garber, is set still for sale. I live on Staten Island

From DeDe, 10/18/2008  12:45 AM

I have a dark stain Bennington Pine dining table with 6 chairs that I bought in 1978. I found this site when trying to find a hutch/buffet or China closet type piece to go with my dining room. I live in Oregon so I am looking for someone in the Pacific Northwest that may have the pieces I'm interested in purchasing.

From mimi, 10/16/2008  4:47 PM

please contact me via e-mail this is really in excellent condition with the markings of Bennington Pine burnt in the drawers etc.mimi32954a@aol.com

From mimi, 10/16/2008  4:41 PM

sorry forgot to placee my e-mail

From mimi, 10/16/2008  4:29 PM

I also have a full Benington Pine Dining room set I need to sell, its in excellent condition full table with 2leaves 4 high back chairs and 2 arm chairs. The hutch also in excellent condition with 4 doors on the bottom and 4 small drawers above, the top of the hutch has 2 shelves and 2 side doors etched and leaded nickle with side lights very pretty, light to med pine. I live in Windsor, Ct any offers please respond   

From Kristen, 9/21/2008  11:23 AM

I have 2 Bennington Pine bookcases with 3-4 shelves and storage cabinet below. Located in Florida. Please email kcollora@cfl.rr.com if interested. Thanks!!

From Kurt, 9/11/2008  5:35 PM

Hi. I have For Sale my beautiful Bennington Pine Dark Bedroom Set:

* Full size Desk - 3 drawers on each side.
* Dresser - Low w/ 6 drawers.
* 2 Bookcases - Tall with 2 doors on bottom and (3-4) adjustable open shelves above.
* Twin Bed - Head and footboards.
* Nightstand.

I'm open to selling as set or separate. We are located in So. California area, LA/Orange County. Please email us at: Lwill04@hotmail.com. Thanks!

From Lois, 8/13/2008  11:11 PM

Robyn - Are the chairs to your dinning room set Ladder Backs with rush seats? I would be interested in purchasing 2 if they are the match to my set. Please e-mail me @ hilo1951@yahoo.com if they are. Thanks.

From Jin, 8/3/2008  5:52 AM

I have a complete Bennington Pine Queen Bedroom Set. Queen Bed Frame, Two Night Stands, and Bureau. I want to sell them.
manchester.nh@hotmail.com

From Robyn, 7/29/2008  8:47 PM

Well, I came her to see about selling my mom's Bennington Pine, table, 6 chairs and hutch but it's not looking too promising. Gee, I thought furniture that was "real" and made well would be selling quickly. Anyway, if you're interested, make an offer. I'm near Frederick, MD. Thanks!

From Robin Garber, 7/29/2008  11:08 AM

Bennington Pine bedroom set.

This set is approximately 35 years old- high dresser, low dresser with mirror, low dresser with mirror, end tables, large buffet type dresser with mirror and king size headboard. Please email if interested - Staten Island, NY

From Susan, 7/23/2008  10:37 AM

I've been trying to sell my Bennington Pine dining room set and other pieces for months, but have gotten no interest. I spoke to an appraiser for the purposes of valuing it for donation. He didn't have a very positive attitude toward the brand's value in 2008, so I guess whatever somebody's willing to pay for it is what the value/price would be. I'm in NJ and have contacted a few people on this message board about the pieces I have available, but the folks either weren't interested or didn't respond. If the pieces are still in my house in the fall, I'll be making arrangements to donate whatever I can and go from there. If there's anybody here who's interested, email me at ssamarco@gmail.com.

From maggie livingston, 7/17/2008  2:39 PM

I see alot of questions re: the value or price for the dining room set. Has anyone determined?

From eve, 7/3/2008  2:02 PM

Hi Nyla,

I noticed you have a Bennington Pine dining room set. I have a really nice Bennington Pine (approx.35 yrs. old) serving cart w/ really nice wooden wheels and a buffet which extends out on each side for extra serving area, they would go nice with your set.

Eve

From Mary, 6/30/2008  8:26 PM

Looking for a Bennington Pine tall bookcase or perhaps described as 3-4 open shelves on top with storage in the bottom (closed doors). Please email wwenrich@msn.com if you have this piece. Thanks.

From Susan, 6/27/2008  10:28 AM

Nyla,

I just wanted to make sure you got my email(s). I have 2 Bennington Pine shelves (with storage on the bottom)that would go nicely in a living room. I'm in NJ. Email me if you're interested ssamarco@gmail.com

Thanks!

From Nyla, 6/26/2008  3:43 PM

Hello All,

I am located in the NYC metro area and recently purchased a Bennington Pine Dining Room set. I love the set so much that I would love to furnish the house with it.

I am looking for a bedroom set (dresser, nightstands, and king - headboard/fooboard) as well as any living room furniture (end tables, coffee tables, or chairs)

If you know of someone or you have any of these pieces please contact me at nmccreary@citharvest.og or at solitaire73@hotmail.com.

Thanks!

From Mrs. F, 6/5/2008  6:56 PM

Tricia19

I do still have the nightstands. are you located in central PA?   

send me your email and I will contact you.

thanks!!!

Mrs. F.

From Tricia19, 5/27/2008  11:08 PM

Mrs. F...do you still have those nightstands?? I would be interested in viewing them.

From Mrs. F, 4/30/2008  11:27 AM

Hi, I have two dark pine bennington end tables, could be used as night stands.   They are in decent used condition. Anyone interested??   I live near Hershey, PA.

From sharon, 4/29/2008  9:33 AM

I have a dinning room set which includes 8 chairs and a hutch all in bennington pine.

From Lois, 4/28/2008  11:12 PM

Looking for 2 Bennington Pine Ladder Back dining room chairs with rush seats. I would have to see a picture to confirm they match my set which I purchased 31 years ago and I only bought 4 chairs. I live in Florida and I have connections in the Baltimore area also.

From Brenda, 4/13/2008  1:35 PM

I have a gorgeous Bennington Pine honey pine dining room set--trestle table with both leaves, two arm chairs and four side chairs (ladder back with rush seats), table pads for table and leaves, lighted china cabinet with leaded glass, buffet and server. We are down-sizing and would love to see the set to someone who would appreciate it as much as we have. It is located in southern New Jersey.

From kim, 4/12/2008  11:30 AM

I have a bedroom set for sale. One double dresser with double mirror that is Bennington Pine. I also have a night stand and armoire that are solid pine and match the dresser but are not Bennington Pine. I am located in N.Y. If interested please email me at butter3136@yahoo.com

From Susan, 3/19/2008  7:51 PM

I also have 2 display shelves and a desk. Email me at ssamarco@gmail.com

From Susan, 3/19/2008  7:49 PM

I have Bennington Pine dining room furniture that we "inherited" from my in-laws when they moved to Florida. There's a table with 2 leaves, 2 arm chairs, 4 side chairs, large china hutch and side buffet/server. We're having some work done in the house and this stuff has GOT to go!!!

From Megan, 2/27/2008  4:28 PM

I, too, am looking for two dark pine Bennington night stands. Please contact me at mkirbyvail@aol.com I am in Colorado. Thanks.

From Tricia, 2/13/2008  9:14 AM

I am looking for two nightstands to complete my dark pine Bennington bedroom set. I am in Ohio. Please contact me at patworld7@sbcglobal.net

From debbie, 2/2/2008  8:44 AM

REplay for pat dymarcik,
I have a bennington pine dry sink taht I am selling. It is in the honey pine color and is in excellent condition. I am in nj.

From Rob, 1/25/2008  10:00 PM

Sorry - Philly area.

From Rob, 1/25/2008  9:59 PM

Looking to sell a Bennington Pine dining room set. Have buffet with hutch in good condition, table with 4 chairs in good condition, and two additional chairs in not so good condition. Email me at rgarbaccio@yahoo.com for pictures. Nice rich dark stain, made from pine, all drawers, pulls etc. are in excellent working order.

From Jennifer, 1/25/2008  2:00 PM

I have a bennington pine dining room table and hutch set that I am looking to sell. Both pieces are in great condition and the table comes with 6 chairs and protective pads! Both the table and the hutch are made of bennington pine. The dimensions of the hutch are: Length= 84 inches Height= 80 inches Depth= 17.5 inches *Please note that a few of the drawer pulls on the hutch are missing. The dimensions of the table are: Height= 30.5 inches Width= 37.5 inches Length= 72 inches when table is closed and 86 inches when table is fully extended and 1 leaf is in (one leaf is missing). It would be 100 inches with both leaves in. This furniture is located in Lake Hiawatha, NJ and must be picked up. Please contact me with any offers. I have pictures of both items as well. jennifer_lynn4578@yahoo.com

From Maureen, 1/12/2008  2:10 PM

I have a Bennington Pine Dining room set with 42" extra-wide, custom ordered table with 2 12" leafs and protective pad, 6 chairs (2 armchairs), dry sink, and hutch with pewter caning in glass doors. If anyone is interested in purchasing this, please respond with offer.

From Christine, 1/6/2008  3:07 PM

I noticed several postings asked for the value of their Bennington Pine and there are no responses. Does anyone know what the values are, or where you can find out?

From Pat Dymarcik, 1/5/2008  5:04 AM

Iam looking for a Bennington Pine dry sink and a replacement leaf for the Bennington oval trestle table. I am also looking for bookshelves. I live in Connecticut in the New Haven area
Thanks...I am willing to travel a reasonble distance to pick up item(s)

From Dara, 12/29/2007  5:37 PM

I am looking to purchase 1 bennington pine nighstand.   Does anyone have one to sell? I would prefer for it to match my existing set...one top drawer & lower shelf.

From janet pontecorvo, 12/23/2007  7:59 AM

I am interested in any information regarding replacement pieces..I specifically need 2 leaves for a Bennington trestle dining set which was given to my sister. A card found in the hutch does'nt give any info as to the style or model. I'm wondering if Bennington dining table leaves might be interchangeable? If so, anyone want to part with theirs?

From Paul Izzo, 12/1/2007  5:26 PM

WE have a full house of Bennington Puibe for sale.
FullDining room table with leaves and top protectors, Hutch, Dry sink and serving table. We also have livingroom tables and a secretary desk and book shelf.

Let me know if you wre interrested in it
paulizzo@gmail.com

From Marcella, 11/23/2007  9:11 PM

I have a neighbor looking to replace some bedroom pc.s that got ruined upon moving.

From Bill, 11/5/2007  7:28 AM

I have a Bennington Pine Queen Bedroom Set w/dresser & mirror, headboard, 2 nightstands, tall chest. Also have a Bennington Pine table w/2 leafs, 6 ladderback chairs(2 armchairs) & 2 piece hutch. There are a couple of living room tables and everything is in excellent condition. These are from my Mom's estate & located in central NJ.
If anyone is interested in purchasing please contact me at walkwayman@aol.com

From Nancy, 11/1/2007  3:12 PM

I am looking for a Bennington Pine Queen Bedroom Set. Dresser w.Hutch, Bed, Nightstand(s), Chest. Also a couple of Dining Chairs (Dark Pine. Thank you. Nancy

From Carol, 10/20/2007  2:33 PM

I have a Bennington pine rocker and 2 pc. Bennington pine open hutch, both in very good condition. They were purchased in 1972, if anyone is interested please contact me.

From carol, 10/6/2007  4:18 PM

I am looking for 2 bennington pine nightstands. ANyone have information?
Thanks.

From Cathy, 9/30/2007  8:55 AM

I have a bennington pine oval table (extends to 72" with the 2 leafs). I want to extend the sliders and purchase an additional leaf to expand the table. Do you know who does such work and approximately how much it would cost?
Thank you
Cathy

From Julie, 9/29/2007  11:18 PM

I have a large Bennington Pine Table and 6 chairs(2 armchairs). I also have a 2 piece hutch. They are sitting in storage and I would love to sell them before they get ruined. I also have a Bennington Queen size bed frame and 2 night tables. If anyone is interested please email me at
dreamreacher@comcast.net

From chris, 8/26/2007  10:00 PM

I am looking for a bennington pine bedroom set or at the very least a queen sized bennington pine bed. I'd like to have the bed, dresser with mirror, chest of drawers or amoire, and two night stands.

If you have one please email me at mongo6407@yahoo.com.

From nancy meanor, 8/8/2007  6:29 PM

i have a beautiful large mirror-----dark pine from bennington pine -it has to be---25---to---30 years old   interested? e-mail me

From Marsha, 8/5/2007  8:22 PM

Must go before moving 8/15/07...Bennington Pine Nice buffet with hutch ...(also worn table with 2 leaves, 6 worn chairs if interested) Dark stain. About 25-30 years old. Picture of hutch available. Going to Goodwill if no offers. Philly area. mktgmarsha@aol.com

From Maria Pusateri, 8/5/2007  6:09 PM

I have a complete Bennington Pine Queen Bedroom Set from the 1970s, solid dark pine, colonial style... dresser, hutch with shelves and mirror, chest, two lamp tables, and the headboard and footboard. want to sell it fast. please contact me if interested ASAP. Thank you. mariapusateri@aol.com

From Megan, 5/31/2007  2:52 PM

Cheryl~

Do you have pictures you could send me? What are the dimensions of the table and hutch? How much are you selling them for? Where are you located? Please email me at meganfedon@hotmail.com so we can talk!!

Thanks!

From Cheryl, 5/31/2007  11:44 AM

Megan
I have a Bennington pine trestle table, 6 chairs, buffet with hutch. Very dark stain. Is about 25 years old and does need some touching up.

From Alisha, 5/29/2007  9:08 AM

I have a Beenington Pine bedroom set but missing the bed. I need a Queen sized bed. Lina, I would be interested in seeing the set you have. Please send pictures to be if you can. Anyone else with a Queen sized bed, please e-mail me pictures and a price. Thanks.

From Megan Cashman, 5/28/2007  6:33 PM

I am interested in purchasing a Bennington Pine dining table, 6 chairs and a buffet with hutch. Can anyone direct me to where I can purchase them?

From Lisa, 5/25/2007  6:13 PM

I have a Bennington Pine Trestle Table with 6 ladder back rush seat chairs - 2 of which are arm chair. I would like to sell this set - any idea of the value. We are located in Boston.

From Lina, 5/17/2007  2:59 PM

I have a queen size Bennington Pine bed, nightstand, and dresser & mirror hutch top...Is anyone interested in these items?

From JRH, 5/8/2007  10:04 AM

Theresa, is your bedroom set queen size?

From Daisy, 3/14/2007  9:21 AM

I have a Bennington Pine dining room set-table w/leaf, 6 chairs, 2 bar stools, buffet table & separate hutch. Does anyone know when they were made? They were given to me by a relative, and she bought it used about 35-40 years ago.

From John Heusner, 3/5/2007  2:46 AM

Where are you and how much do you want?

Do you have pictures of the furniture? We are looking for some chairs

From Jude, 2/13/2007  4:39 PM

I have a beautiful Bennington Pine Dining Room set Tressel Table, 4 ladder back chairs, bench and a hutch for sale. Any idea what a fiar price would be to ask?

From Joy Walker, 2/1/2007  6:52 PM

I also just purchased a well preserved Bennington roll top pine desk with the flag "76" this one also has, on the side of the same drawer, Bicentennial No. 17 of 1000. I would like to find the value of the desk. Any clues?

From Theresa, 11/27/2006  1:55 AM

I too have a very nice Bennington Pine bedroom set that I pucked up at a church sale and would like to find the value of. Did you find out any information yet?

From Russell at Furniture World Magazine, 5/18/2004  2:05 PM

Bennington Pine went out of business about 20 years ago. They made dark, massive, highly polished pine pieces (and some oak) that were very well done. The "76" was their logo, but it didn't denote the year of manufacture. Bennington started producing furniture in the early 1920s.