Over 154 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry
 Furniture World Logo

Wanted: Bernhardt Paris Collection King Size Bed and Long Bench

I am looking to purchase a Bernhardt Paris Collection King Size bed ( I really don't care which style, Sleigh or Poster).  I currently own the queen size poster bed and am looking for a larger bed.  I am also looking for the long bench that goes with the king size bed.  I only need the bed and the bench as I have the rest of the bedroom collection.  Please contact me if you are looking to sell either of these items.

Posted By sochas24, 7/13/2016

Login to Reply to this Topic

Replies

From nnieves, 9/27/2016  12:58 PM

I have a Paris Collection King Size poster bed in excellent conditions.
Non smoking home
no pets
if you are still interested you can contact me at nnieves1116@yahoo.com

Bed is located in Miami, Florida

From sochas24, 7/16/2016  7:27 PM

Hello Minbina, I am interested in the bed.  What condition is it in?  Do you have any pictures? What is the asking price?  Thank you so much for replying to my post!

From minabina, 7/16/2016  1:33 PM

I have a king size Bernhardt Paris collection bed for sale in the Los Angeles area.  It's the one that originally had a canopy but we never used that part of the bed.  Do not have the bench.  Let me know if interested.

From minabina, 7/16/2016  1:36 AM

I have a king size Bernhardt Paris collection bed for sale in the Los Angeles area.  It's the one that originally had a canopy but we never used that part of the bed.  Do not have the bench.  Let me know if interested.

From minabina, 7/15/2016  7:04 PM