Over 154 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry
 Furniture World Logo

Thomasville Earnest Hemingway Collection Standing Desk

Hi 

I'm looking for a standing desk manufactured by Thomasville as a part of their Earnest Hemingway collection. I believe it was discontinued a few years ago. Please contact me if you are looking to sell one that is in good+ condition.

Thanks,

Doug

Posted By dworkman, 2/16/2015

Login to Reply to this Topic

Replies

From dworkman, 7/18/2015  2:36 PM

Hi Betty,

I tried to respond to your email address earlier. Can you send photos and your asking price? My email address is dworkman@yahoo.com

Thanks for contacting me.

Doug

From BetsyR, 7/17/2015  11:11 AM

We have a Thomasville Hemingway Collection high top desk and leather high bar stool.  The chair is in excellent condition, the desk very good condition. We are moving and need to sell.  Asking for best offer.  Only serious inquiries please.  Pic on request.  Email BetsyR1212@yahoo.com.  We are located in South Florida.  (I posted earlier however please use this different email address if interested.)  Thank you.

From BetsyR, 7/14/2015  4:15 PM

Hello Doug,

I just posted today, 7/14/15 that we have a Thomasville Ernest Hemingway writing desk with a leather high bar stool.  Chair in excellent condition and desk very good condition. I didn't know if you have found one since you posted in February.  Please let us know if you would like to see a pic.  Please email at BetsyR1122@yahoo.com
We are located in South Florida.