Over 154 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry
 Furniture World Logo

L'Etoile Bar - Thomasville E. Hemingway Collection

I would like to sell a E. Hemingway E'Toile Bar that I purchased new over ten years ago.

The bar is in excellent condition, rarely used.

Please email me if interested at
cousindenise@yahoo.com

Posted By DeniseFields, 10/12/2012

Login to Reply to this Topic

Replies

From smitheyowen, 3/10/2016  7:35 PM

I have this Hemingway piece is perfect condition and am looking to sell it, If interested, please email me at smitheyowen@mchsi.com

From edmundisaac, 2/5/2016  3:30 PM

I know it's been a while but I am interested in buying the L'Etoile Bar.  Please contact me if you are interested.

Ed

From mimosagallery, 3/18/2013  9:03 PM

HaHa - you know they were all a little different.  A few people who came into our gallery and fell in love with piece, purchased the same model from Thomasville.  The painting on the pieces were similar but never the same.

From DeniseFields, 3/18/2013  7:35 PM

I don't miss the man with thw stick for an arm though!

From mimosagallery, 3/18/2013  6:09 PM

I paid $3000 in 2005 and was hoping to get at least $1500

I know what you mean about moving the piece.  I've moved it twice and the last time the movers said they were hoping they'd never see it again.  I have a contemporary fine craft gallery and use it to display wine glasses.
But I'm making changes in the floorplan and don't need it any longer. 

From DeniseFields, 3/18/2013  4:59 PM

I sold it on Craig's list sorry i did!  I let it go for 400.00. It was a monster to move!  I wish i hadn't sold it but nobody could handle moving it for me.

From mimosagallery, 3/18/2013  4:19 PM

I have a L'etoile bar from the E. Hemmingway Collection that I purchased new in 2005 and would like to sell - have you been able to sell yours yet?  Do you know what it is worth.  Mine is in excellant condition.

thank you