Over 154 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry
 Furniture World Logo

Henry Link

I am looking for a Henry Link full size headboard/footboard or a canopy bed in the antique white wood with gold trim---probably from the 1980's. I also would like to know the name of the line if anyone knows.

Posted By shelleyt, 12/25/2008

Login to Reply to this Topic

Replies

From maryedu, 6/19/2013  10:04 PM

I have a Henry Link Apple Green French Provencial bedroom set that I bought for my daughter in 1974.  I would now like to give it to a granddaughter, but I need two replacement drawer handles.

Does anyone have any suggestions on where I might find them?  I've searched ebay, Etsy, and the Internet to no avail.  I would even be willing to purchase a piece of the furniture just to get the drawer handles.

From holly, 5/14/2011  12:48 AM

I just bought a Henry Link set second hand, but it is off white with a light blue trim - not sure if someone changed this or if that is how it was made. I have the queen canopy bed, dresser, wall mirror, desk and padded chair. Am looking for 2 nightstands and chest of drawers.

From sara, 4/29/2011  11:12 PM

I have a antique white/gold trim provincial girls desk and chair and night stand for sale. Stamped inside with Henry Link great condition. Indianapolis, IN asking $175 or reasonable offer

From Debra Sexton, 4/13/2011  3:32 PM

I am looking for the following Henry Link Pieces in White/trimmed gold:

1 end table
1 three chester drawer that had curio setting on top
4 toppers that go on canapoy bed
1 makeup table

Would appreciate if you have any of these items for sale letting me know along with the price.

Debra (deleted)ton
debrasxtn@yahoo.com

From Deborah, 3/16/2011  8:14 PM

I purchased a complete set of the Henry Link bedroom furniture for my daughter in the 1980's. 2 night stands, dresser, matching large quality wall mirror, another dresser with 2 book shelf to sit on top of the dressers, desk, padded desk chair - very comfortable, gorgeous vertical dresser for socks/underwear. Large night stand -larger than 2 other night stands. Will consider selling the complete set. Excellent condition, extraordinary hardware, cream color with gold accents. Drawers made very well, sturdy, stamped Henry Link. contact us at: Kile2@earthlink.net.   Reasonable offers or we may keep. By the way, we are moving. We only purchase top quality furniture. Household selling; mirrors, beds, dressers, TV's, mattresses from Macy's. Log cabin furniture, and more!

From Danielle, 3/7/2011  11:18 AM

I have a Henry Link oriental display cabinet. Hand painted (3) piece. Legs(base), enclosed cabinet, and upper glass display case. It belonged to my husband's grandmother and he is pretty sure that she bought in 1970. Does anyone have any idea how to find out the value?

From Saundra, 3/2/2011  1:33 AM

I am in the Seattle area looking for pieces to my Henry Link gold and white 1970's bedroom furniture. Any out there?

From Jennifer, 2/27/2011  12:08 PM

I have Henry Link antique white with gold French Provincial bedroom set for sale, including fullsize headboard/footboard (canopy bed), dresser with mirror, desk, and one side table. Bed is missing two spindles plus the canopy frame, dresser is missing one drawer pull. Late 70s/early 80s set. I have had it since 1984. jen.wiz@hotmail.com

From Sandra, 1/27/2011  10:08 PM

Want to buy Henry Link antique white and gold French Provincial bedroom set or pieces- dresser, mirror, chest, night table. Contact me at efmiele@optonline.net

From Tami, 1/3/2011  11:23 PM

I just got a Henry Link bedroom set. Unfortunately the dresser has different pulls then the rest of the set.
If anyone knows where to find the matching pulls, please email me!!
Also looking for a 2 drawer nightstand!
Ke.ke.kitty@gmail.com

From Paul, 1/2/2011  8:21 PM

Charlotte where is the bedroom suite you are wanting to sale. Waco, Texas

From Raymond Smith, 1/1/2011  2:23 PM

I have a Henry Link Mandarin Bedroom set. I am looking for a handle that have broken. It is the brass tab that is on the door.

Let me know were I can get the Mandarin hardware.

From Sue, 12/20/2010  11:38 PM

I am in need of one night stand. Do you have still? Would you split if so? thnx

From asulica, 10/19/2010  5:06 PM

i have for sale a nice henry link, mandarin colection bedroom set for sell. the set is queen or full and include headboard, 2 night stands a dresser and mirror.Location of this is chicago il 60641. for more info you can contact me at axente80sever@yahoo.com

From charlotte, 9/28/2010  1:26 PM

I am looking for a hutch that goes with a Lenry Link desk, the desk is a french Provincial cream-white with gold trim. I bought it in the 1070's. Where can I find out more about this furniture.       
I also have another white bedroom french provincial set. It is white trimed in gold . I have the bed ,triple dresser and a night stand. It was bought in the 1970's in temple,texas,at Dixie furniture store. I would like to know what it is worth. I am wanting to sell it.

From Dede, 9/14/2010  10:17 AM

I've been looking for the Trellis Desk and Hutch in the Smithsonian collection by Henry Link...any ideas where to find?

From greg, 8/23/2010  6:30 PM

I have 2 pieces from the Henry Link Faux Bamboo - Bali Hai Collection, a low 6-drawer dresser- two rows of three drawers (50" wide, 19.5" deep and 32" high)with a mirror and a high 6 drawer dresser (34" wide and 46" high). I am in the Houston area and trying to set-up a mother-in-law suite so too much furniture!
greghooger@earthlink.net. Pictures available

From Debbie, 6/29/2010  11:03 AM

hi everyone. I have a Henry Link French Provincial bedroom set as well, in the cream/gold detail finish. I have a twin headboard/footboard and the canopy rails, a tall dresser, 2 base dressers (1 w/ 3 drawers, and one with doors) with bookcase shelves that sit on top, a vanity piece with 2 drawers and the top that opens with a mirror. Is this considered a vintage set? Any suggestions on the fair value of it? where can i learn more about this furniture.

Thank you

From Trish, 6/21/2010  10:48 AM

I am missing one bedpost to my full bedroom set of henry link ( the gold trim, same as everyone else) Does anyone have one, or know where I can buy one or all four to match? Thanks so much!

From Pam Bass, 12/27/2009  10:32 AM

I am selling a Henry Link bedroom set. It is a full bed with mattress and boxspring,dresser, nightstand and a full lenght mirror. This is all vintage late 1970s Henry Link furniture. It's HEAVY wood with dove tailed corners and the Henry Link name is etched inside some of the drawers. It is all an antique white color with gold trim. Asking $450 - located in Summerville, SC

From Nicole, 8/4/2009  8:29 AM

I am looking for a nightstand to this set. The nightstand has 2 drawers and also has the laminate top that was described above. If anyone has information or one available, please contact me at nckx2@cox.net.

From Cindy, 2/16/2009  12:53 AM

Does anybody know what year(s) Henry Link manufactured the Smithsonian Collection ?

From Christina, 2/14/2009  7:56 PM

I have the bedroom set without the headboard. It comes with the dresser/mirror, two nightstands, desk and chair. It sounds like the one jwilson has. Does anybody knows what it's worth? This is a children set.

From rosie, 1/17/2009  2:34 PM

i have this same set (from what it sounds like), and i have a drawer pull that has broken. does anyone know where i might find a replacement or something similar??

From jwilson, 1/11/2009  7:50 AM

I just bought a Henry Link bedroom set in what I call French Provincial (cream/white with gold trim, each piece has a white woodgrain laminate top. On the back of the two mirrors that attach to the triple dresser is stamped the words "Lenoir" and Henry Link. I don't know if Lenoir refers to the city in NC or the line. My set comes w/a king headboard only. It was made in 1980. Sounds a lot like your set. I'll be listing mine on eBay soon. Hope you find your headboard soon.