Over 154 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry
 Furniture World Logo

Arbek Oak Bedroom set

I would like to find out how much the set is worth. I am interested in selling this furniture.

Posted By christine, 1/30/2008

Login to Reply to this Topic

Replies

From christine, 8/2/2011  7:16 PM

I have an Arbek queen size water bed wall unit I want to sell. It is in great contition. I am in Southbay California. Email me if your interested. Sara_na0mi@yahoo.com

From christine, 7/21/2011  3:06 PM

I have 2 honey oak night stands for sale that are in very good condition.

From Ken Faulcon, 5/17/2011  2:21 PM

Arbek Expectations Oak Bedroom Set FOR SALE. Includes Tall wall group headboard with mirrors, lights and glass doors, secret compartments, 3 draws in each tower, pedestal bed frame with six draw storage, 9 draw dresser with mirrors, TV hutch with 3 full size draws dvd storage and dvd player or cable box component storage. Comes with all orginal instructions and spare parts. I’m in San Jose, Ca. I can be reached at escogic5@yahoo.com or by phone or text at at 408-250-2593. My wife wants $2500.00 for it but I'll consider any reasonable offer.

From Jacqui, 4/29/2011  2:17 PM

I have an Arbek water bed set and I just realized today that one of my mirrors is broken and I was wondering if anybody knew where I could get replacement mirrors for it.

From CATHY, 3/3/2011  2:02 PM

LOOKING FOR ARBEK HONEY OAK NIGHT STANDS. MUST BE IN EXCELLENT CONDITION.

From ALICIA, 2/13/2011  7:33 PM

if anyone could tell me what peice it is and what is worth i would appreciate it alot i can send u pics

From alicia, 2/13/2011  1:56 AM

E-mail city_gurl_az@msn.com or call 619 807 4568

From alicia, 2/13/2011  1:52 AM

i have a arbek tv hutch im looking to sell it almost 6"x 3", 3 full size drawers on bottom . top opens like cabnet doors slide back tv stand slides out n swizels small 3 section drawer underneath n a spot for dvd, cable box etc above. i have pics if interested thank u im located phx az

From Terry, 2/7/2011  5:46 PM

Arbek Expectations Dresser & Wall Mirror $ 500.00 FOB Fort Worth Texas. E-mail; hensley.t.d@gmail.com for pictures of both the King Wall unit & the dresser and mirror.

From Terry, 2/7/2011  5:42 PM

Arbek Expectations King Size wall pier unit, no mirrors for the wall. $ 1000.00 FOB Fort Worth Texas. Call 817-600-1588

From kristin buckley, 12/25/2010  10:07 PM

Im looking for a Arbek Canterbury nightstand for the bedroom. If anybody can tell me where i can find one, id greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

From Terry Hensley, 12/22/2010  7:40 PM

This wall unit is posted on Dallas Craigslist as well

From marty, 12/6/2010  10:23 AM

I have the light oak Arbek Expedtations set Cali King withfull wall unit. I also have 2 end tables, armoire and chest of drawers with mirror. Condition is excellent some pieces gotten later so color is a bit darker. I am moving all I'm like to sell as a group, I'm in the Orlando area.

From Vaness, 11/17/2010  12:19 PM

I have Arbek Canterbury Collection (grapes and vines) set -- King sleigh bed; 2 night stands; large dresser w/winged mirror; Swivel lingerie cabinet; Bureau Chest; and Entertainment Armoire.
Purchased set in 1999 w/mattress for $9,500. Excellent condition. Will sell as set only, for best reasonable offer. Will email pics if interested. Mattress/box excluded. In Michigan.

From Betty, 10/8/2010  11:58 AM

I would like to find the Canterbury (grapes and vines?) bedroom set. I'm in IL.
Thank you.

From Dave, 10/1/2010  12:37 AM

Wanted the gold spacer for the mirrors on a arbek king size wall unit headboard.
Thank You.

From Tammy poe, 9/18/2010  4:19 PM

I have a an Arbek 1992 wall to wall bedroom suit I am trying to sell. It is 6 pieces, has hidden compartments and all the pieces are in very good shape. INTERESTED CALL 865-436-0311 ASK FOR ROY!

From Wilton Theatre Auction Gallery, 9/18/2010  2:42 AM

Arbek bedroom set coming up for auction on Tuesday, Sept. 21, 2010 at 6:30pm (get absentee bids in by 3pm Eastern time!) - see wiltonauctions.com and look at the preview photos for pictures. Not sure what the exact set is - was looking for info and found your forum so thought you all might be interested in bidding... Thanks - Bonnie (Wilton Theatre Auction Gallery, 1444 NE 26th Street, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33305 - wiltonauctions.com - 954-530-4396)

From E.Sims, 8/21/2010  10:39 AM

i'm looking for a wall unit bedroomsuit would like to have kingsize unit if possable. will consider individual pieces or hole suit, email me at Yukonsims@bellsouth.net    

From Vonz, 7/28/2010  8:15 PM

I have the whitewash wall unit and the dresser. I'm interested in purchasing the armoire and the 5-drawer chest unit. (vonzw@hotmail.com)

From kelly, 7/22/2010  11:30 AM

I have the wall unit bedroom set, and need to sell it! It is way to big for my room, anyone looking for it let me know! 215-281-1126

From Debbie Johnson, 3/19/2010  2:37 PM

I have a lift top 5 drawer chest....it has a green felt jewelry w/beveled mirror. Anyone know how much this would go for? Any interest? I live in Costa Mesa, CA. Thank you!

From Brandi, 3/12/2010  9:35 PM

I just listed my Arbek King bed on Craigslist Dallas
under furniture by owner and general.

From Sharon Steele, 1/24/2010  8:13 AM

I live in Dallas,TX and I am looking for Arbek Alteeza honey oak and I need night stand and dresser

From Pat, 1/18/2010  11:35 AM

I am looking for two (Left side & Right side) Arbek (Light) Oak Siderails for a King size bed. Each siderail is 82" X 6" X 3/4" with two wooden 1/2" dowels sticking out at each end, plus the connecting hardware too. I split the side rail and I'm looking for a replacement solution. Must be in good to excellent condition. Only if you have Arbek siderail replacement solution please reply. I politely and respectfully want to stay away from the documented mess listed below.

From John, 1/12/2010  3:09 PM

If anyone has or knows someone that may have this bed please forward what information you have to golfbum61@roadrunner.com.

From John, 1/11/2010  2:04 AM

Hello, I have a dark stained set, it is the model that has the grapes and vines on it, I am looking for a king size bed to match. if anyone has one please email me some pictures and price.
Thanks,
John

From Joe, 1/3/2010  7:23 PM

Well it looks like Traci Glass was right. Check another discussion thread on this board and Mr. Peter Jones has ripped off at least 5 people. Am coordinating with them to gather info so police reports can be filed. If anyone on this end has been scammed by him, please reply to me at joe_pullen@live.com

Thanks

From Jeff, 12/8/2009  12:44 PM

Jim,

I do not know what that collection looks like, but this chicago store does have a lift top arbek chest of drawers and its not from the one I need.

hxxp://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/fud/1495403308.html

for like $350 fyi...good luck on your search

Jeff

From Jim, 12/6/2009  12:15 AM

I am still looking for the chest of drawers with the lift up top for the Honey Oak/Creek series.

From Jeff, 11/24/2009  10:06 AM

I am looking for a lift top mirror chest for the Expectations line. Please e-mail me if you know of one available. quickv6@fuse.net

I am in the Cininnati, OH area. I also have a king headboard, drawer pedastal, pillowtop mattress, two 9 drawer dressers, a nightstand and a lightbar for the Expectations line. These are left over from completing my set. Contact me if interested.

From Peter, 10/19/2009  9:05 PM

Have a good life lady wow im not bothering you anymore and you are still going at it i don't care what you do you just don't get it do you,leave me alone my God one more time im moving forward ok just go leave me alone for the last time i have other things going on enjoy your day good bye i have not called anybody i have done anything more just good bye ok bye

From Traci Glass, 10/19/2009  6:42 PM

It's very simple Peter - the harrasing phone calls from (702) 646-(deleted)x stop or I will not.

From peter, 10/19/2009  5:42 PM

You started harrassing me and getting mad at me i will leave you alone as long as you leave me alone i don't care about a police report im going to file one on you as well if you harrass me again when i told you i was not willing to put my furniture on the curb you went crazy on me i have done nothing wrong i could care less tell them to come and get me enjoy my pleasure, you are not doing anything to hurt me stay away from me completly lady please and please do not email me again i have kept all of your emails i will leave you alone as long as you leave me alone you got that no more emails and you will not get bothered you dont harrass me and i will not bother you but i get any calls from you or emails im reporting it to the authories now you tell your police family that i have rights to please just stay away thank you oh don't worry i have attorneys in my family and police officers to dont mean a thing stay away completly thanks

From Traci Glass, 10/19/2009  5:10 PM

Just so everyone knows. I corresponded with Mr. Peter Jones on my Verizon account and provided my business # thinking at first he was legitimate.   

For some reason he thinks I'm married I have a email trail from my Verzion account to this effect. I never told him I was married - he assumed it. Everyone I know both in business and personal knows I'm not married.

Interestingly enough I started getting a ton of phone calls today from the Toyota dealership, the Lexus dealership, some party planner, etc. etc, all on my business line. Each one stated they were returning my call and wanted to speak to myself or my husband about the car we were interested in, etc.

Well it turns out more than one of them captured the phone number of this caller showing them in Las Vegas Nevada - same place our scammer Mr. Peter Jones lives. So apparently he is having his girlfriend or wife make these calls. And I know it's him because again everyone else I know is aware I'm single but he keeps referring to my non existent husband.

So this is what Mr. Peter Jones is all about. He is a total scammer. Because if he were honest why would he be making these kind of harrasing phone calls. DO NOT RESPOND TO HIM DO NOT GIVE HIM YOUR PHONE # OR HE WILL DO THE SAME TO YOU.

So Mr. Jones let me be clear in my message to you. The harrassing phone calls will stop IMMEDIATELY. I've filed a report with the Plano police dept report # 09-208707. And, I have family memebers that are in law enforcement. They and I do not look kindly upon this type of scam and your harrassment. If you continue, I will pursue this legally. I have also adivised the Furniture World board that you have stepped well out of bounds and to have you struck off the board.   Keep at it and I will make sure everyone on the internet knows what a piece of lying garbage you are.

From PETER, 10/19/2009  1:52 PM

I DONT HAVE TIME TO KEEP GOING BACK AND FORTH AND THIS BIG GRAMMER CRAP ITS NOT LIKE IM DOING A BUSINESS PURPOSAL AND YOU HAVE BEEN HARRASSING AND I WANT IT TO STOP BEFORE IT GETS ANY WORST IF I WHERE PEOPLE I WOULD STAY AWAY AND I GUESS YOU DON'T KNOW WHO THIS PERSON IS TO HUH ♫ ta_glass@verizon.net THAT WOULD BE YOUR HUSBAND LADY WHEN PEOPLE DO BUSINESS OVER THE INTERNET AND THEY DONT HAVE A FLOOR MODEL JUST TO MAKE YOU HAPPY THEN GO ELSE WHERE WHY ARE YOU KEEP BOTHERING PEOPLE AND FOR YOU RUSSELL I CONDUCT MY BUSINESS VERY WELL AND I HAVE ALOT OF THESES DISCONTUIED ITEMS WHY WOULD YOU QUESTION MY BUSINESS AS WELL JUST LIKE THIS MESSY LADY I MEAN YOU AS A PERSON THAT OWN THIS SITE ITS VERY UNPROFFESIONAL TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT KIND OF MESSAGES I HAVE GOTTON FROM THIS LADY AND HER HUSBAND ITS INSANE AND IT SEEMS LIKE THEY ARE UPSET BECAUSE I WON'T PUT MY ITEM ON THE GROUND THATS CRAZY RUSSELL YOU DONT KNOW ME AND I DONT KNOW YOU AND HOW ONCE AGAIN I CONDUCT MY BUSINESS AND HOW I GOT MY INVENTORY IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS JUST BECAUSE IM NOT BIG LIKE WALMART I MEAN TO ME ITS SENSES JEALOUSY I MEAN PEOPLE GROW UP ITS OK YOU DONT HAVE TO BELEIVE WHAT I HAVE IN MY INVENTORY MY INVOICES SAYS I DO, PROVING IT I DONT HAVE TO DO ANYTHING IF THE LADY AND MAN WAS A LITTLE BIT NICER THEN MAYBE I COULD OF WORK SOMETHING OUT BUT WHEN SHE WENT CRAZY ON ME HER AND HER HUSBAND I COULDNT BELIVE IT I UNDERSTAND THIS IS A WEBSITE USED FOR PEOPLE THAT ARE LOOKING TO SELL OR BUY DISCONTUIED FURNITURE AND THATS WHY I CAME HERE NOT TO UPSET ANYBODY AND TO BE TALKED ABOUT LIKE A DOG AND THATS CRAZY AND RUSSELL IF THIS IS YOUR SITE AND ALL WHY DO YOU GET IN THE MIDDLE OF THINGS LIKE THIS AND BELIEVE WHAT OTHER PEOPLE SAY AS LONG AS NO NO ONE IS GOING AGAINST YOUR RULES AND POLICY THEN I WOULDNT WORRY ABOUT WHAT THESES PEOPLE SAY ABOUT EACH OTHER ITS A BUNCH OF MESS SO STAY OUT OF IT         &nbs p;    

From Traci Glass, 10/19/2009  12:40 PM

Peter - please pay attention. Russell is with Furniture World - they manage this board. Anyone who posts on it needs to follow their rules and anything he posts is meant to protect those who post on this board so why would you have a problem with that? I haven't been harrasing you and why would I be angry? I'm just puzzled that you can't understand my simple request to see merchandise before buying it. I never told you to put your items on the curb - I stated I wanted to SEE what I was buying before sending money. I'm not surprised that now you're saying all those other postings didn't belong to you - they were done by someone else at peterjones353@gmail.com. Really! Maybe the tooth fairy? You're just mad becuase Russell and I figured out what you were really up to. So do you self a favor and lay off before you make yourself look even more stupid than you have already and while you're at it get an education. For someone who says they are a business person you don't deal well with customers and your written and grammer skills are beyond awful - 4th grade level at best.

From peter, 10/19/2009  11:34 AM

If you do business with these two people then you will be harrassed for a long time i wouldn't dare do business with people like you that are such older people acting like little kids good bye you can't control how people do there business and run there business i dont care if they have been in business as of yesterday they have to start off somewhere i don't care i actually congratulate new business owners at least they are trying to go somewhere in life i don't care about the years of being in business all i care about is the customers and loyal and respectful customers not people that harrass business owners because they wont put furniture on the curb now if you want to get more technical with it i will put up all the harrassing emails you sent to me because i kept a copy of them i have nothing to hide then people know that its you , you started getting very angry when i sad im not putting my items on the ground well to bad you don't run me buddy get your own business maybe you can put some money in your pocket and also get a class on how to respect people you could never chase my customers away ever and i can give you about 100 of them and you can email them and see what they have to say how about that lol get lost and do not send me another email im blocking everything that comes my way from you go and take some anger manangment or something you sound completly crazy to me i never talk to someone that talks like you i have done nothing to you can you please name one thing so theses people in here can understand i have nothing to anyone whats so ever, i dont care if its the owner of this site my business is my business thats why its my business thanks enough of this mess im done

From Peter, 10/19/2009  11:27 AM

I don't know where you all is getting this information about me i did not put up any posting whats so ever anywhere i have no clue why you all are saying this about me and my business you don't know who i am or what i do or how long i have been in business maybe thats just another sob like traci glass its really sad because she wanted me to put my furniture out on the side walk her and her husband i said no they have been harrarsssing me every since i said no where i conduct my business how i conduct my business is none of your business if you dont like it then dont do business with me totally fine i dont need to scam of use anyone for anything its really sad how full grown people can talk about people and be so disrespectful i have no idea who the address belongs to you listed but its certainly not my address go to that address and you will find out just like alot of disrespectful people on this internet thing i have been scammed myself and if people are putting up false postings on me i have nothing to do with that you can ask me anything and i have been nothing but nice to people you have not heard one person on this internet said that i have scammed them you dont even see me on the bbb with complaints you never heard anything bad about me but because i choose not to run my business like russell and traci glass wants me to i have to be called out of my name i have all of theses false allegations against me im a great person and a business owner you don't like how i run my business then dont do business with me i could care less about you putting up theses fake postings about me because you got mad at me because i wouldnt put the items on the curbside what an idiot no reason for that whats so ever how would you like if i put your personal business out there and you are lucky that is not my address because if something once to happen to my family you would be in big trouble while you wife have her full name posted on the internet, its really sad you dont have a life and have better things to do with your time, you criticize people that are trying to make a living but not scam anyone i dont own a yahoo address by the one you have given me people please ignore people that put up postings like this its really sad, further more i don't live in chicago i have no clue where you are getting this mess from at all i never put anything up in yedda either not my postings whats so ever and where i live and where i conduct my business is none of your business at all you can google whatever about me its not true and i never asked for no credit card terminal what are you speaking about my system is up and running now and in case you dont know idiot business have techinical problems with there system as well things break things fall apart but until you hear someone say peter scam me please dont judge me who are you to question my business and how i conduct my business i will never wish to do business with people like you at all its really sad that you would take the time out to look for postings and people on the internet and find all of theses fake things about a person or business and go off of that, people talk about small businesses all over the world to try and tear there business down as long as they are not doing anything illegal i could care less what they are doing as long as there customers are happy then you shouldnt worry about that and thats final i dont care how old furniture is and how long they been out of business if a person have that line of furniture and still had some old inventory from a long time ago who are you to say they dont have it you all are totally wrong on here for doing that get a life have some respect from people i can give you a list of customers that have done great business with me and was able to verify my business your wrong but same as you do to someone same someone is going to do it back to you get lost and please stop wasting my time and emailing me this is crazy i have been so disrespected ever if other people that see your false lies because i wouldnt do what you wanted me to do and believe this mess then enjoy and have someone go to that address in vegas thats not my address thats how i know something is wrong with you mr glass and traci and whomever else that like to stick there tongue in this, grow up you sound like a kid wining over a lollie pop and leave me alone now if you would excuse me i have business to take care of and next time you are looking for furniture maybe you should go back to those suppliers and find it because you blew it with me forever pal grow up now you have a good life !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Take that to the bank

From Traci Glass, 10/19/2009  8:00 AM

To Russell and anyone else on Furniture World thinking about dealing with Mr. Peter.   Just go to Google and do a search on his email peterjones353@gmail and check out all the links that come back - very interesting reading. Then you'll have all the information to know if you should be dealing with this person or not.

From Traci Glass, 10/19/2009  7:39 AM

Hi Russell, thanks for pointing this out. This Peter guy replied ot a post of mine for Thomasville Stone Terrace - a set that has been discontinued for over 10 years. He was unwilling to produce pictures of the items and when I stated I was willing to fly out, personally inspect the items, and pay his price in cash no questions asked, he said he couldn't do this which made no sense if he was legit. I found two web store fronts for him one on Black Planet where he states he is 40 years old living in Chicago Il. Yet, he told me in an email that he has been in business for 30 years. Same individual posted an ad on Craigs List in Las Vegas (which is where he really lives) just last week lookign for a cheap credit card processing machine as a "new merchant". Mr. Peter is a slippery fellow indeed.

From Russell at Furniture World Magazine, 10/17/2009  9:41 PM

How could the Arbek bedroom be new? The company has been out of business for a very long time. Also, you posted that your credit card machine is not working. I would advise people using this board to not pay cash without some guarantees.

From peter, 10/17/2009  9:21 PM

or call our business number and one of our sales rep will help you 1-888-859-0997

From Peter, 10/17/2009  9:20 PM

I have the arbek bedroom set but im selling it new and the last one for 1,000.00 no exceptions email me peterjones353@gmail.com

From RICHARD, 10/17/2009  3:29 PM

I need replacement electrical contol's/outlets for an ARBEK King Size Headboard. Of course, they are out of business but, I was hoping someone could identify the supplier for the dimmer etc. they used.

From susan, 10/8/2009  6:48 PM

Hello again i am looking to complete my arbek bedroom set. It is honey oak, I need the night stands and lingerie cabinet.

From susan, 10/7/2009  4:25 PM

Hello i am looking to complete my arbek bedroom set. I need the night stands and lingerie cabinet.

From lorena, 9/27/2009  9:08 PM

Sorry, I forgot to provide my email.... it is sonocicci@comcast.net. Thanks again!

From Lorena, 9/27/2009  9:06 PM

Hello. I am interested in selling my Arbek king bedroom set. I live in New Jersey and would prefer someone pick it up or arrange for shipping. I know there are companies that do "white glove shipping" out there for a decent price. If you are interested, please contact me for more information. The selling price is $650. That would include for the king headboard and matching side towers, 9 drawer dresser with matching mirror and TV armoire. The bed also has a platform with hidden drawers (6) underneath. It is in VERY GOOD condition and has always been in our clean, non-smoking home. Thank you!

From BILL, 9/8/2009  8:01 PM

I HAVE A ARBEK OAK SWIVEL LINGERIE CABINET WITH FULL MIRRIR ON BACK FOR SALE

From James, 8/28/2009  8:01 PM

I have a queen size oak head board that im gonna list on craigslist has 3 lights phone jack electrical plugs.

From George, 8/25/2009  8:17 PM

Looking for Arbek Oak bed (and possibly other pieces)

From bobbarleymon, 5/29/2009  11:07 AM

I bought this complete Arbek 7 piece set in excellent condition, not a scratch on it for $500.

From Jim, 4/9/2009  5:42 PM

I should state that I'm looking for the chest of drawers to the Arbek Honey Oak/Creek series. I have the piers, the dresser w/mirror, and the swivel lingerie cabinet.

From Jim, 4/9/2009  5:39 PM

If it isn't sold, could you email me the photos also at genesgod@juno.com.

Thank you,
Jim

From jan sliger, 2/28/2009  9:03 AM

Want to buy Victorian Sampler king bed. Will consider selling queen bed.

From Jeff, 12/19/2008  4:23 PM

VonzW,

Search craigslist. I have seen that set in nashville. The pieces you are looking for are currently in Atlanta if you check back here...
hxxp://atlanta.craigslist.org/fuo/963393709.html

I used ebay and CL to fill in most of my missing pieces.

From VonzW, 11/16/2008  5:18 PM

I have the Arbek 'Expectation' Whitewash Wall Unit Bedroom set. I'm looking for the armoire and the chest drawer unit. Does anyone know where I can find additional pieces?

From amy, 8/22/2008  3:08 PM

I also have the arbek set with the lingerie/jewelry tower but would like a jewelry chest to go with this set. Anybody know where you can get a OAK jewelry chest?

From Matt, 4/5/2008  3:03 PM

Mark you are right I looked on craigs list in Dev and found a king wall unit bye arbek with 5 drawer chest and 8 drawer dresser and a armoire for my tv and a ceder chest he want 1500.00 for all of it and I got it all for 1200.00 Thank for the TIP.

From MARK, 3/15/2008  10:21 AM

Debra I got your pictures your crazy if you think somebody going to give you 9500.00 for it. New it was only 5547.97 for all of it. It worth maybe 1200.00 if that. Other people got arbek sets for 600.00 to 1500.00'
Look on Craigs list and Google it you will see.

From Debra, 3/7/2008  10:10 AM

I am still interested in selling the whole set. I can email pictures, I live in Oregon and you can email me at maggier@bendnet.com

From Jeff, 3/6/2008  2:08 PM

Mark,

I have a wall unit and 6 drawer/2 door dresser located near Cincinnati, Ohio. You can e-mail me your contact info to quickv6@fuse.net if you are intersted.

From MARK, 3/5/2008  1:01 PM

DEBRA IF YOU STILL HAVE THIS SET FOR SALE PLEASE SEND ME SOME PIC'S AND YOUR ASKING PRICE

From Debra, 3/4/2008  3:51 PM

Will do! look for the pictures sometime this week, will email them to you.

From Jeff, 3/3/2008  6:22 PM

Debra,

Could you e-mail pictures, location, price etc to quickv6@fuse.net please. I am still trying to complete a set.

thanks...Jeff

From Debra, 2/27/2008  11:38 AM

I have a complete 7 piece Arbek oak bedroom set that I am selling. It is the one that has the large wall unit with lots of hidden compartments,lights and mirrors. Also have tall dresser with hidden compartment that has a beveled mirror (the whole top lifts up)got a tall lingerie/jewelry tower that swivels and has a beveled mirror on the back, and a large dresser that has a large mirror that attaches to it. I can email pictures.

From Mark, 2/22/2008  10:12 PM

Christine, I've been looking for a Arbek Oak Wall Unit I saw some years ago. If this is what your interested in selling, I'd be interested in seeing some photos you have of the bedroom set. Thanks, Mark.

From Christine, 2/14/2008  9:11 PM

Christine - send them to quickv6@fuse.net and I will see if I can assist.

From Christine, 2/14/2008  5:58 PM

Jeff - I don't know the name of the set but I do have pictures. Thank you for the response!

From Jeff, 2/13/2008  9:22 PM

Do you know which set it is. What peices do you have? I have been completing a set of "expectation" and can pass along the prices I have seen. Do you have pictures?