Over 154 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry
 Furniture World Logo

Saginaw Furniture Bedroom Set

My mother had a Saginaw Furniture Stores, "FUTIQUE", Antique of the Future, REG407-821, bedroom set purchased in 1941. Double bed headboard, high chest of drawers, dresser with mirror, upholstered chair, vanity bench, and night stand. French Provincial. We have it in storage and are wondering if it is of vintage value. It is in good condition. Does anyone have any input?

Posted By Jan, 11/24/2007

Login to Reply to this Topic

Replies

From diane, 1/25/2008  11:39 AM

My mother has an a bedroom set marked Saginaw furniture co #1798 stamped on the back of each piece, consists of chest of drawer, dresser and mirror, vanity and mirror, vanity chair, and night stand, 2 single head and foot boards with side rails. We also think this would be French Prevential with a medalion applicay on the top of the chest and door other night stand. Any info on the set?

thanks
Diane

From Sue, 1/23/2008  9:45 AM

I am looking for the "Gabrielle Series 048" Four Drawer Desk and Chair that goes with the discontinued Lea furniture for kids. If anyone knows were I can get these I'd appreciate it.... Anxious little girl waiting.

From robyn, 12/16/2007  5:18 PM

I also have pieces with the same marking inside... also french provencial style. Hvae you been able to determine a value or any information ? I have not been able to get any info on the set I have. Thanks in advance for your time!