Over 154 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry
 Furniture World Logo

Discontinued Thomasville bedroom furniture

I am looking for the Thomasville Salem Tavern headboard to match our bedroom furniture that is now discontinued. Need a headboard for a queen size bed. Any suggestions on where I might find one? Are there any places that specialize in discontinued pieces?

Posted By Cindy, 9/15/2007

Login to Reply to this Topic

Replies

From piccolopower, 2/18/2012  1:03 PM

I realize that this thread is several years old, but I have a Salem Tavern bedroom set for sale also.   Contact flutejoy@yahoo.com for details.

1.  Headboard
2.  Two Mirrors
3.  Bridge with lights
4.  Two Tower Armoires
5.  One Chest

First $1,000 Takes it.  located in Michigan, halfway between Chicago and Detroit.

Sheila

From Gabriel, 3/9/2009  7:28 AM

I am looking for a queen size Ernest Hemingway Daneli Panel bed.

From Terry, 4/12/2008  1:07 PM

Thomasville Oak Bedroom Set- Salem Tavern line
             $1200. for set

Includes: Dresser, mirror, chest, full/queen headboard

Will include the nightstand for free (nightstand is not Thomasville, but still a good match)

I purchased this set new and it's in excellent condition from a non-smoking home. Thomasville sets of this size are now over $3000 and are made in China. This set is USA made! I'm only selling because I bought a king-size bed.

Dimensions:
Dresser 64" W x 18" D x 31" H
Chest 38" W x 18" D x 54" H
Full/ Queen Headboard 63.5" W x 51.5" H
Nightstand 26"W x 17 1/2" D x 24" H

Email me if you are interested:
terrymendell@yahoo.com

From Hunter, 4/11/2008  5:21 PM

Hello Im looking for the Thomasville Bellasera series and would love the help in finding this. I would take any pieces . Thanks for the help and I would even give a finders fee.{0,0} email apiedlau@aol.com   Thanks again
             (   )
              " "

From Cindy, 4/1/2008  9:55 PM

Terry:
If you do decide to just sell the headboard - or if whoever buys your set doesn't want it, let me know!
Thanks.

From Anne, 4/1/2008  2:19 PM

Terry:

Would you be willing to part with the nightstand? Or, if not, can you tell me the manufacturer and model? I have the Salem Tavern bedroom set and I already have one nightstand but am desperately looking for another. My email is acvari@yahoo.com. Thanks.

Anne

From Terry, 3/28/2008  8:03 PM

Hi Cindy,
Sorry, but I want to sell the set. Thanks for asking.

Terry

From barbara bryan, 3/24/2008  12:24 PM

i am looking for a nightstand 4/5 drawer night stand thomasville mahogony collection model #14511

From Cindy, 3/24/2008  9:43 AM

Terry:
Would you be interested in selling only the queen size headboard? I already have the Salem Tavern bedroom set - but need the headboard only. Pls advise & if so, pls let me know how much. Thanks!

From Terry, 3/24/2008  8:50 AM

I have a Thomasville Salem Tavern bedroom set- queen headboard, chest of drawers and dresser with mirror for sale. Purchased new in app 1990 and is in perfect condition. Non-smoking home. Email offer if interested. I will also throw in a nightstand that I purchased recently that is a very good match to the set.

Thanks!

From Caroline, 12/6/2007  7:58 PM

I am looking for the King size headboard, footboard and rails for the Chatsworth Bedroom Suit. The dining room suit is still available but the bedroom suit is discontinued. All I can find out it that it was made by Jardine Enterprise out of China or Taiwan. Hope someone can help.

From p rothbart, 11/21/2007  5:40 PM

Is the Kilimanjaro king bed still available? If so, please reply with price, location, etc. Thanks

From jack rosenberg, 10/13/2007  5:24 PM

I have a king size kilimanjaro bed for sale.
jackrosenberg2@juno.com

From Cleo, 9/21/2007  5:07 PM

I am looking for the Thomasville Kilimanjaro King Size Bed - Ernest Hemingway.