Over 154 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry
 Furniture World Logo

Thomasville Mystique Collection

I am interested in acquiring more dining room chairs to go with my Thomasville Mystique collection. My e-mail is
cdilk@insightbb.com Thanks for your help!

Posted By Carol, 12/3/2006

Login to Reply to this Topic

Replies

From Nancy Gorman, 4/21/2011  7:19 PM

I have chairs, table, and servelier for sale.email me at ngorman@hawaii.rr.com

From Terri, 4/14/2011  9:53 AM

I have a Thomasville Mystique rectangular table/2 leaves ,4 cane-back chairs, 2 cane-back arm chairs and china cabinet. Excellent condition. Please contact tjdobber@yahoo.com if interested.

From Marilyn, 8/17/2010  10:15 PM

Looking to Sell: MYSTIQUE Octagon-Shaped Glass Top Pedestal Dining Room Table

Looking to Buy: MYSTIQUE Rectangle Shaped Dining Room Table with Leaves

Please contact me at marilyn.stember@ucdenver.edu

From Mystique Dining, 8/22/2009  12:10 AM

I have a Thomasville Mystique dining table with 2 leaves, 4 cane-back dining chairs, and 2 cane-back dining armchairs. Please reply at this question if interested.

From Nick, 3/12/2009  11:08 PM

I am looking for two (2) Mystique Collection bench/bunching tables 20x14x17h. Also, I am looking for the chairside chest (28x18x24h)as well.If you know of anyone with these pieces, please email me at nickhubbell@verizon.net.

From Jana, 11/20/2007  9:49 AM

Looking for THOMASVILLE MYSTIQUE BEDROOM PIECES such as a King size headboard with caning on it, a chest on chest of drawers (stacked chest style), an armoire, a ladies vanity with tri-fold mirror and stool. If you know of anyone with these pieces please email me at wickatwork@sbcglobal. net Location is not an issue.