Over 154 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry
 Furniture World Logo

Information 0n Knob Creek Furniture

From estate I have a large sconce with KNOB CREEK on the back. The house and contents were said to be from the mid-60s. Any information on the manufacturer or fixture is greatly appreciated. Prairie

Posted By Prairie, 3/7/2006

Login to Reply to this Topic

Replies

From Prairie, 7/2/2011  3:47 PM

I am looking for a Knob Creek Bridgewater Classics II Bunching China Cabinet -32-6029 Cherry orjCordovan finish. I live in Texas.

From Cindy, 5/18/2011  3:54 PM

LOU
Do you still have the knob creek bedroom set available for sale. Although I live in NC, I would be so willing to drive to pick it up. Also, do you have any pictures you could send to me?
Thanks

From douglas lewis, 5/16/2011  6:15 PM

i have three knob creek living room solid light oak tables: one rectangle coffee tab, one end table w/drawer, and one 27" console table in great shape that i bought somewhere around 1992. can anyone please tell me what they migt be worth. thank you.

From Cindy, 5/14/2011  12:07 AM

Reply from Lou
7/5/2009 12:57:53 AM
I have an entire Knob Creek cherry bedroom set for sale; I bought it in 1985 through a local distributor that ordred direct from the manufacturer. The set consists of 4 poster queen bed, 2 night stands (double doors,one drawer), triple dresser, pediment mirror, armoire. Serious offers reply, thanks.

Do you still have this? Pictures?
Thanks

From Erika K, 5/9/2011  11:03 AM

I have a gorgeous Knob Creek Dark Cherry King sized Bedroom set that my parents bought around 1988. It has a storage headboard, with mirrors, a light bridge, pier cabinets on either side, each with 3 drarwers below a pullout night table, and doors enlosing 2 more drawers and 2 shelves above the nighttable. I am interested in selling it, if you of anyone in the central maryland area.

From Jody Henley, 4/22/2011  10:39 AM

I just purchased a Knob Creek solid cherry, Queen Anne sideboard from an estate tag sale. It has lovely Queen Anne legs, cathedral-style doors at each end, and three drawers in the center. The top two are lined & configured for silverware, and the bottom one is twice as wide but plain wood. I'd love to know more about this collection/design. I plan to return for the china hutch later today. It's two-piece, step-back style, with 4 tall, simple glass doors on top, and a base that has the same cathedral-stype doors at each end with lots of drawers. The brass pulls are in a cut-out style. I pd $360 for the buffet and will pay $450 for the hutch. Does anyone know how much they were originally? Please forgive my terms above, I'm not sure how to describe furniture. Thank you for any help you can provide.

From Marie Freckelton, 4/12/2011  5:10 PM

I just purchased a Knob Creek cherry wood rocker with numbers on the bottom 31-9112 18-0989 for $20. Any info would be appreciated. Has some knicks but is solidly built. Should i refinish it or would that devalue it?

From LESLIE COTTRELL, 1/28/2011  1:51 PM

I WANT TO PURCHASE ADDITIONAL KNOB CREEK DINING ROOM CHAIRS. THESE ARE MAHOGANY WITH BALL AND CLAW FEET. THE ORIGINAL STYLE #88-461, WHICH MAY BE OF USE TO THOSE FAMILIAR WITH THIS LINE. PLEASE EMAIL ME AT leslie@cottrellinc.com.    THANKS!

From ed, 1/19/2011  2:23 PM

KNOB CREEK FURNITURE WAS PRODUCED BY ETHAN ALLEN AND SOLD UNDER THE KNOB CREEK NAME SO THEY COULD SELL FURNITURE AT A LOWER PRICE POINT, AND NOT CUT THEIR OWN THROATS SO TO SPEAK. I HAVE A CHERRY ENTERTAINMENT UNIT WITH SIDE SHELVES THAT I BOUGHT IN 1990 AND SOME OF THE INCLUDED PAPERWORK SAID ETHAN ALLEN ON IT. IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED I WANT TO SELL IT. I LIVE I WESTCHESTER COUNTY NEW YORK    EMAIL   EMOFF626@ GMAIL.COM

From Brian, 1/15/2011  10:18 PM

I got a Knob Creek entertainment center back in 1992, solid Cherry beautiful. Great investment and craftsmanship.

From Janice O'Mara, 7/19/2010  8:50 AM

I have a Knob Creek Butler's Tray coffee table that I purchased in the late 1980's. It is cherry and in pretty good condition, a few minor scratches on the top. Does anyone know what I might ask for this?
Thanks

From Peggy, 6/27/2010  1:53 PM

I have a Knob Creek large drop leaf coffee table in good condition that I want to sell, but I have no idea what it is worth. Can anyone help?

From Sybil, 5/27/2010  1:06 PM

I just bought a Knob Creek Dining set six chairs two leaves and the felt tops, along with a gourgeous china hutch with the bubble glass front. (the bubble glass is what sold my husband) It was originally purchased in the 90's at a local store, Mallory's, in Jacksonville, NC. We got it second hand for a little over 1400 for the set. Hope that helps you decide on a price.

From Dan, 5/18/2010  11:51 PM

I am thinking about purchasing a dining set that is approx 20 years old (90's). It is the Knob Creek brand in nice cherry finish in solid cherry construction, ex the table skirt which is veneered plywood. It is Queen Anne style. Table and 6 chairs (two captain) with two leaves and felt pads for top and felt bags for leaves. China cabinet is nice quality. Both in excellent shape for age (few light scratches here and there). Question: What is fair price? Thanks in advance for help.

From cindy, 4/20/2010  10:02 PM

I have six Knob Creek dining chairs in perfect condition for sale. I believe they were descibed as Scandinavian Pickled Pine at the time of purchase. They are my mother in law's. She paid a lot for them, but currently wants to replace them for a different look. If anyone is interested, let me know and I will emial pictures of them. There are six chairs, with 5 off- white duckcloth slipcovers. The seat cushions can easily be re-covered.

From Larry Burns, 4/16/2010  11:10 PM

I have an entire Knob Creek bedroom suite, including high post king bed frame, headboard, chest of drawers with tri-fold mirror, armoire, and two night stands. I also have a Knob Creek dining set including table with two leaves and leather cover, six chairs (4 side; 2 end), and two piece china cabinet with enclosed storage below and lighted glass display cabinet above. Finally, I have two Knob Creek end tables with glass covers. All of the furniture is solid cherry and in excellent condition, with few marks or scratches. I am willing to sell the entire kit and kaboodle for $3000. Cash or cashiers check only. Pick up or shipping responsibility from San Diego, California with buyer. This is a steal for two-plus rooms of high quality furniture.

From shirl, 3/25/2010  12:29 PM

Ann-

I am looking for a knob creek china cupboard that ISN'T a corner cupboard. Is it still available?

Shirl

From Denise, 3/19/2010  10:44 PM

Lou -- is the bedroom set still available?

From nancy from Cleveland, 3/17/2010  10:21 AM

I have a Knob Hill secretary for sale with 4 drawers below a pull down desk. It has 4 glass shelves on top with lights and glass and wood panel doors. It's in excellant condition.

From Chris C., 3/12/2010  9:35 PM

I am looking for a Knob Creek Cherry split pediment King bed. We have the Queen 4 poster along with the triple dresser, night stands and armoir. We have just moved on to a king bed. Any help would be appreciated.

ChrisC

From Myra, 3/3/2010  9:54 PM

Ann--Do you still have the china/hutch? I am still looking for a china cabinet by Knob Creek. What finish is the one you are looking to sell? Myra

From Kathy, 2/15/2010  5:22 PM

Is Knob Creek out of business? If not where is it made?

From William, 2/12/2010  11:21 PM

I wish to purchase a Knob Creek "Penn Manor Collection" Sideboard, Server or Breakfast Buffet in Finish #215 (Cherry?) if available. Thanks

From William, 2/12/2010  11:01 PM

I wish to purchase a Knob Creek "Penn Manor Collection" Server, Sideboard or Breakfast Buffet if anyone has any of these available. Thanks.

From Myra, 1/31/2010  6:24 PM

Ann-Can you please describe your china/hutch cabinet in more detail? Also, what finish is it? Myra

From ann, 1/28/2010  9:24 AM

I have a knob creek china/hutch cabinet I am trying to sell right NOW it is listed on craigslist as well. I had no idea what the worth of it is, I put it up for 300- but I am SURE its worth WAY MORE than that.
Anna

From Ray, 10/2/2009  6:40 PM

I recently purchased a Knob Creek tilt top table. The quality and workmanship seem to be first rate, so I am looking to find out about this manufacturer and price ranges.

From mike, 7/31/2009  10:12 AM

Lou - Thanks for the follow-up, unfortunately, I am in Omaha, Nebraska. Not a practical driving distance. mike

From Lou, 7/24/2009  6:49 PM

Mike - I live in New Jersey - set is in beautiful condition - let me know if interested still and I could email pics once I get your email

Lou

From mike, 7/14/2009  12:03 PM

I have a the bedroom set you described above and would like to buy a second one. Could you please email me picture(s)and let me know what is the condition of the set? My offer would depend on the condition, your location and my ability to drive over to see/pick up the furniture. Thank you, mike.

From Lou, 7/5/2009  12:57 AM

I have an entire Knob Creek cherry bedroom set for sale; I bought it in 1985 through a local distributor that ordred direct from the manufacturer. The set consists of 4 poster queen bed, 2 night stands (double doors,one drawer), triple dresser, pediment mirror, armoire. Serious offers reply, thanks

From M. Pugliese, 2/16/2009  11:40 AM

Looking for 2 Knob Creek cherry Queen Anne side chairs to add to my dining room set.

From Joan L. Smith, 2/10/2009  6:49 PM

I purchased my Knob Creek China Cabinet at an outlet in North Carolina in 1991.
I was not aware of the company at that time, but found it to be a subsidiary of Ethan Allen, in Connecticut.
It was almost an exact copy of Ethan Allen china cabinet, but was less than half the price.
Well worth the price.

From ann, 1/31/2009  2:31 PM

I have a beautiful china cabinet I am trying to sell for 1,000.I could send pictures to anyone interested.

From M Perry, 12/31/2008  12:48 AM

I am looking for a china cabinet to match one I already have. It is by Knob Creek. I bought it about 10 years ago at a place called Carolina Furniture in Nashville, TN. I need an exact match.    I cannot find a company called Knob Creek. Perhaps the company no longer exists. Any information would be appreciated/

From Linda, 10/20/2008  2:09 PM

lvldstjm64@yahoo.com

I bought a Knob Creek bedroom set in 1991. Set consists of a queen sized four-poster bed, a dresser with beveled mirror/solid wood surround [oval], a chest of drawers, and two (2) nightstands [single top drawer with double doors below]. Wood is the solid natural cherry [redish brown hue]. Beautiful set! I paid $4,400 back in 1991, but that was with a 40% discounted sale price. I still love my set. I believe the furniture would hold its value. Hope this is of some help to you.

From Todd, 4/14/2008  7:27 PM

I have a possibility to purchase 3 pieces of Knob Creek furniture from an estate sell. My fiancee and I have no idea on what price we should offer to the sellers. The 3 pieces are 1)nightstand with 4 drawers 2) extra tall dresser with at least 8 drawers 3) chest of drawers with 6 drawers. any idea of a reasonable price for these 3 individually and together would be great. thank you

sincerly,
lvldstjm64@yahoo.com

From Kevin Elgin, 3/15/2008  5:24 PM

In 1993 I puchased a Cherry bedroom suit from Bast of Boonsboro in Boonsboro, Md. One piece I did not purchase at that time was the Knob Creek - Cherry Highboy #31-9000. I have since moved to the Columbus, Ohio metropolitan area. The bottom line question is how do I get one.

Sincerly,
Kevin Elgin

From Donald Rhoads, 4/19/2007  10:17 AM

We own Knob Creek bedroom furniture. One of the brass pulls is broken and needs to be replaced. I am unable to find an appropriate source from which to order a replacement. Can anyone help? Thanks! Don Rhoads

From Gillian Stephens, 2/3/2007  6:25 AM

In the 1970's I was given a subscription to a magazine called Knob Creek or maybe it just advertised their furniture - which I thought fabulous.
Anyway, I want to furnish a holiday house. I very much like what I call the 'Maine' look of white floors and blue walls etc......but I live in the UK so can anyone tell me an American magazine I could subscribe to which illustrates this type of look, together with interesting furniture like Knob Creek used to make?
I hope to hear from someone.
With many thanks
Gilli Stephens

From haller, 3/21/2006  11:18 AM

I want to know the worth of my knob creek table which fits 10 people and has 6 chairs, off white solid fabric on seat in good condition - dark cherry color in good condition.

From Prairie, 3/8/2006  5:36 PM

Thank you, Russell. I found good information.

From Guest, 3/7/2006  7:56 PM

Click on the "search message boards" link above and enter "Knob Creek". A bunch of message strings will pop up that contain information on this company. -Russell