[Infographic] 9 Digital Trends Shaping the Furniture Industry
Furniture World News Desk on
Furniture brands and retailers are increasingly putting innovation at the core of their strategies, from integrating digital channels to embracing the more future-looking technologies to shift their businesses forward.
From augmented reality to machine learning, emerging technologies are changing the way consumers shop for furniture and rewriting the retail playbook rapidly, with the Internet helping retailers bridge the gap between user experience of physical stores and that of the digital world.
Here are some impressive statistics that explain the importance of digital transformation for furniture brands and retailers:
- 55% of consumers think virtual-reality applications will influence their buying decisions in some way
- 89% of customers are retained by retailers with omnichannel customer engagement strategies
- 40% of consumers claim they do not care whether a chatbot or a real human helps them, as long as they are getting the help they need
- 84% of consumers used their mobile phone to shop in 2017
- 62% of retailers reported that the use of information (including big data) and analytics is creating a competitive advantage for their organizations.
Learn more about the 9 Digital Trends Shaping The Furniture Industry in this infographic from Cylindo. For more information download the free e-book.