Weekly Furniture Management Tip #90 - A Good Leader...
Furniture World News Desk on
by Roy Miller, President
Country View Woodworking
A GOOD LEADER....
- benefits from the fact that some associates thrive on the excitement of multi-tasking.
- believes that some associates handle heavier loads while involved with an associate or a team.
- is aware that polls reflect that over 50% of employees believe they have the capacity to be more productive.
- knows overworked employees frequently alienate customers and isolate themselves from team participation.
- realizes that overwork is frequently manifested in tardiness, absenteeism, competitive relationships within the corporate structure.
- understands that overload that is not addressed results in frustration, mistakes and resignation.
These weekly “Monday Morning Management Tips” are jointly provided by both Country View Woodworking and Furniture World.
About Country View Woodworking:
Did you know CVW’s extensive selection offers dining fashion for the modern family from young homemakers to baby boomers contemplating downsizing in preparation for retirement? Comments about these weekly tips can be directed to Roy Miller (Country View Woodworking http://www.cvwltd.com
) care of email@example.com
Articles in Retail LeadershipTips