Over 154 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry
 Furniture World Logo

Westwood Secti0nal by Coaster

has anyone ever bought this sectional? I am concerned about buying it online without seeing or sitting on it. However, the broker I'm buying it from is local and has no room in his showroom for it. He's bringing the ottoman by for me to look at but I'd like to know about the comfort and quality of it.

Posted By Shelley, 10/25/2004

Login to Reply to this Topic

Replies

From Richard, 9/2/2005  9:47 PM

I bought this sectional. the first one I got was very poor quality ripped on the right arm sofa also no padding in the arm of the right arm sofa. springs sticking out of the love seats plastic still inside the coushin area of the ottamans and the chaise. Second one received with rip on the back of the chaise and coushins not right size couch is uncomfortable and the couches I am receiving by my local furniture store are ARMSTRONG not COASTER. I am in the process of getting a refund. read below both of my sectionals are being made of polyester. Make sure your couch is made by coaster not armstrong and check it over before signing anything. I think it would be an awesome couch if I could just get the right couch

Product description of the Westwood Sectional sofa:

Manufactured by Coaster Furniture

This Durable Sectional features soft fabric, overstuffed pillows and plenty of room to relax & spread out. It is also versatile, can be extended with an extra Armless Sofa or Multiple ottomans.

European Webbing System European technology is used to create a durable and resilient seat construction using industrial strength Pirelli webbing. Wide 3” straps are permanently attached to the frame in a basket weave configuration. The straps are set to a specific and unified tension gauged by a computer for consistency. This modern technology has been proven in the automotive and aerospace industries, and has numerous benefits: it provides comfort and support; it is incredibly durable capable of handling over 700 pounds of pressure per square inch; there are no metal parts that can squeak or rust; the perfectly gauged tension provides uniformity of seating and it allows for great design flexibility. Webbing suspension will outlast conventional spring suspension 5 to 1 and it offers you a more even and relaxing sit. The webbing disburses weight evenly, which maintains lasting comfort. Upholstered with Durable Olive Chenille. Color: Bronze-Olive

From Leza, 11/29/2004  8:34 PM

I am also looking to purchase the same sectional. Has any recieved any feedback as to the quality of this sectional. I am looking to place this order very soon. I have been looking around to see if I could find any thing even simular, with no luck yet. I need this in time for the holidays. Not much time left, Please HELP!!! Thank, Leza (On Edge) mztveen@aol.com

From Matt, 11/4/2004  4:05 PM

I am looking at the same sectional. Did you get it or find out if it is nice. Please let me know because I am looking to order a sectional shortly. Thanks, Matt