Over 154 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry
 Furniture World Logo

Michael Howard Metal Frame

I have the Michael Howard Encino Pier Wall. After moving from Alaska to Sequim and renting for a year we have discovered we only have half the frame. Does any one know who made the metal frame for Michael Howard?

Posted By Greg Bentz, 8/31/2004

Login to Reply to this Topic

Replies

From Greg Bentz, 7/7/2011  8:35 AM

I have a Michael Howard wall unit, has everything that originally came with it. reply to macri_mario@yahoo.com and i will send you some pics.

From annette, 4/24/2011  10:35 AM

Im Looking for a Michael Howard King size headboard with the trifold mirror. Now have a queen but want to get a King size mattress. Please email annette_garza@hotmail.com. Im a serious inquiry :o)

From annette, 4/15/2011  10:08 AM

Im Looking for a Michael Howard King size headboard with the trifold mirror. Now have a queen but want to get a King size mattress. Please email annette_garza@hotmail.com. Im a serious inquiry :o)

From kuhn, 8/30/2010  9:37 PM

We have a Michael Howard BR set in Cherry including queen headboard w/mirror panels and light bridge, phone/dimmer/outlets, two pier cabinets w/pull-out glass tray & hidden storage, and chest of drawers w/mirror top that opens and a side door for ties; $1200 OBO, located in PA. email apkuhn@epix.net if interested.

From connie, 6/10/2009  4:11 PM

Looking for a Michael Howard King size headboard with the trifold mirror. Now have a queen but want to get a King size mattress. Please email connielg27@yahoo.com

Thanks,

From Debra Blount, 5/8/2009  8:53 PM

Looking for a Cherry Michael Howard Dresser and mirror in the San Antonio, Texas area for my mom. If anyone has one please call Debra at 832-492-3405

From erik, 4/14/2009  4:03 PM

looking to purchase Michael Howard king size pier wall bedroom set,please e-mail me with info and pics if possible(blackforestpits@hughes.net)

From Sam Harbour, 4/8/2009  3:44 PM

Oops! Email address does not show up. It is Samh927@yahoo.com - located in Stamford, CT - or call 203-569-0056.

From Sam Harbour, 4/8/2009  3:43 PM

I have the Michael Howard Queen size Honey Oak bedroom set with mirrored headboard w/telephone, electrical outlets & hidden storage, including the pier cabinets for each side w/3 shelves, open area, pull out shelf & two drawers. Also the 9-drawer triple dresser w/hidden compartment in the top middle drawer including the triple mirror, and the gentleman's chest w/tie hanger on the side. It is in excellent shape. If interested please nofify me at above email. Thank you

From Kim, 3/3/2009  11:53 AM

I am still looking for a Michael Howard 9 drawer dresser in light oak at a reasonable price. email me at roadie2006@hotmail.com with condition and price.
                                         Kim

From Michael Grace, 1/21/2009  3:41 PM

I have a complete set of Michael Howard Master bedroom furniture for sale. It is for a queen bed with amoir, 2 nightstand, dresser with mirror and tall chest.

From John, 10/17/2008  9:52 AM

I am looking for Michael Howard "Encino" King Bedroom set in Cherry with as many pieces as possible. I can be reached at "segerja@chevron.com

From Mark, 10/14/2008  8:43 PM

Sorry my email is msdds@aol.com

From Mark, 10/14/2008  8:41 PM

I am interested the king size bed set Michael Howard trifold mirror and bed with drawers underneath in oak

From Amanda, 10/6/2008  3:31 PM

I have the michale howard light oak Queen set the Mirrored headboard tower for either side and the 9 drawer dresser beveled mirror any one interested email majestymom@charter.net

From Greg Bentz, 9/20/2008  1:11 PM

Thanks, Gary Reed.

I figured it out in 2004 after I posted this.

From Sharon Locricchio, 9/20/2008  11:26 AM

I'm looking for the Michael Howard Oak King Size Headboard and the 9-drawer dresser beveled mirror.
Please contact me if you have these items at a reasonable price. Thanks!

From kim, 5/27/2008  6:06 PM

May 27 2008
I am looking for the 9 drawer dresser Michael Howard light oak. Please contact if you have one reasonably priced.
                                       Kim

From Ron, 5/9/2007  5:22 PM

I'm interested in purchasing the King Size Headboard, Light Bridge and Tri Fold Mirror for the Michel Howard Cambridge Cherry (850 Series) Pier Wall BEdroom Set. If you have such an item & wish to sell please contact me.

Thanks, Ron 843 449 5372

From Ron, 5/9/2007  5:19 PM

I am interested in purchasing the King Size Headboard, Tri Fold Mirror and Light Bridge for the Michael Howard Cambridge Cherry Pier set. I could potentially be interested in other pieces as well.

From cody hilliker, 7/11/2006  3:47 PM

I have the compleat wall unit two piers try fold mirrors it is the oak unit in very good condition contact cody h @(714)715-4819

From Larry Edgar, 7/2/2006  9:23 PM

I am interested in buying a Michael Howard Bedroom set. I currently have the 3 piece wall unit and am looking for the matching pieces. Would be willing to buy a complete set. Please contact me at larry.edgar@fciconnect.com

From Vicky Mossuto, 6/12/2006  10:18 PM

My e-mail address is vickyannm@comcast.net

From Vicky Mossuto, 6/12/2006  10:17 PM

I am interested in purchaseing the Michael Howard King size bedroom set. I have the bed and I am looking for the rest of the set, but I am willing to purchase the whole set if need be.

From Stephen & Cathy Teeple, 6/8/2006  7:22 PM

I am looking to get the King version of my Michael Howard Encino Pierwall Bedroom(light oak). I have the 9 drawer dresser and the TV armoir. I just wanted to upgrade from the queen version. I have an interest discussing the King unit with James & Robin (email not posted). Where are you located?

From James & Robin Lewis, 6/1/2006  11:31 AM

We have decided to sell our Michael Howard King size Oak bedroom set with mirrored headboard with telephone & electrical outlets along with hidden storage, 2 pier cabinets that go on the side of the headboard that feature 3 shelves for books or items, pull out shelf with glass for placing beverages and two additional drawers at bottom,also have a 9-drawer dresser with a hidden compartment in the top middle drawer without mirror, man's chest which has on one side a tie hanger & an armoir. It is in excellent shape. If interested please nofify us at above email. Thank you

From Mary Ann, 5/25/2005  3:07 PM

I am looking for a MICHAEL HOWARD CHERRY PEIRWALL BEDROOM SUITE. Please contact me at czar306@comcast.net Thanks, Mary Ann

From Mary Ann, 5/25/2005  12:19 PM

MICHAEL HOWARD CHERRY PEIRWALL BEDROOM If anyone has this for sell or information please contact me at czar306@comcast.net Thank You, Mary Ann

From mitch mcalister, 4/17/2005  5:38 PM

I own a michael howard king size wall unit and dresser with tri-folding mirror. Can anyone tell me if this furniture has any value? I has thinking of chopping it up for some really cool illuminated shelving for my garage. Is this a bad idea? mitch mcalister@sbcglobal.net

From chris, 4/12/2005  6:00 PM

I am looking for the michael howard wall unit king size light oak 1998 if you have any information please contact me at mwilke7901@charter.net

From CHRIS, 4/12/2005  5:57 PM

I would love to see pictures of the head board and such. Is this a wall unit? val,hooper@sbcglobal.net

From fred, 4/12/2005  1:06 AM

I purchased a michael howard light oak wall unit set in 1998. I am looking for a oak dresser with a mirror and a armoire. If you have any of these items please email me at fredparker@ziplip.com

From D Mcdo, 2/23/2005  6:12 PM

I am looking for the chest and armoire to complete my Michael Howard set. It is the light oak set. I bought it back in 1998. Michael Howard went out of business in late 1998. Just our luck. djm@nothnbut.net

From E Griffin, 2/14/2005  2:16 PM

Funny, I'm looking for the same thing! A dimmer switch! Please let me know where I can find it. earlgriffin@comcast.net

From Judy Haas, 2/10/2005  1:21 PM

I have a Michael Howard pier group bedroom set. The dimmer switch on it is broken and I would like to contact this company to get a replacement. Can anyone tell me how to reach this furniture company? Any help would be appreciated! JFagan@cinci.rr.com

From Valerie Hooper, 2/10/2005  1:57 AM

I have a Michael Howard Bedroom set. I have the following pieces to sell: King Size Headboard, 2 pier cabinets that go on the side of the headboard that feature 3 shelves for books or items, pull out shelf with glass for placing beverages and two additional drawers at bottom. A 5-drawer chest with mirror enclosed in jewelry compartment with opening on side of chest for hanging ties. I also have a 9-drawer dresser with beveled mirror with a hidden compartment in top middle drawer. The side panels of the mirror push open with storage inside for items. If you would like to see pictures please email me. valjhooper@sbcglobal.net

From kay hays, 1/24/2005  1:02 AM

I purchased the Michael Howard Pier Wall unit Bedroom cherry wood set in 1997. I would like to locaste the matching mirror dresser now. I was told the the set is now discontinued. Please help if you can. sugarmamanest@aol.com

From Gary Reed, 9/27/2004  12:48 PM

Michael Howard doesn't make the bedframe.....they only made the pier wall.....you just need a new Queen or King bedframe...readily available from any furniture dealer