Over 154 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry
 Furniture World Logo

Can HELP locate DISCONTINUED KINCAID furniture!

If you are looking for hard-to-find, discontinued furniture manufactured by Kincaid, then I may be able to help. Want to add to your existing collection? Need a different size headboard/footboard? I have helped many people find exactly what they needed. If you have come up empty-handed in your search, then contact me at tnfive@twlakes.net. I'll do my best to help! Please note: I only locate KINCAID furniture...no other manufacturers! Thanks!

Posted By Rh0nda, 11/14/2008

Login to Reply to this Topic

Replies

From nasnose, 2/4/2021  12:53 PM

I have a Kincaid dining set circa 2001 in cherry, but not sure of collection name. Sideboard is 55-075 sn: 330513. Any idea what collection this is? The set includes trestle table and two leaves, 4 chairs, 2 arm chairs, and sideboard/server. All in excellent condition, chairs recovered in cream silk last year. Denver area. Thanks!

From Cmbradley, 7/25/2012  6:52 PM

I am looking for a king size bed in the Kincaid Jackson landing group.....please email me at caseymichele_1999@yahoo.com

From Rh0nda, 7/26/2011  10:54 AM

I'm looking for a king bed from Kincaid Commonwealth Cherry. I'm not sure what was available when this set was being produced, but I need a sleigh bed or something with a low foot board. I have a queen rice bed from this collection if you know of anyone who might be interested.

From Kevin White, 3/31/2010  5:36 PM

I am trying to locate a handle for one of drawers on my Hutch which was purchased about 25 years ago. It is manufactured by Kincaid and the only identifying mark on it is the number 63-072-6-85. I'm not sure what design it is. Can anyone help me with this search?

From Bil, 3/2/2010  9:37 AM

Looks as if my e-mail address did not post. If you are interested in a like new Queen size Commonwealth Cherry Pencil Post Headboard, Footboard, and Side Rails (65-147 / 300)I would like to sell. E-mail me if any interest at bilpayne@bellsouth.net

From Bil Payne, 2/28/2010  4:11 PM

I have a like new Queen size Commonwealth Cherry Pencil Post Headboard, Footboard, and Side Rails (65-147 / 300)I would like to sell. E-mail me if any interest.

From Tina, 10/21/2009  5:56 PM

Looking for Kincaid Commenwealth King Straight Panel Ric Bed.

From Christiane, 9/30/2009  10:58 PM

I'm looking for two Kincaid Commonwealth Cherry nightstands. Please contact me if you know if any are available. Thank you.

From Beverly, 8/11/2009  10:53 PM

I am looking for discontinued Bahama or Bermuda Bay (Tobacco colored wood with shell style knobs) Queen size headboard/footboard, two nightstands, and wide dresser. I will compensate for your search if you find this. Thank you.

From Nelson, 12/18/2008  8:07 PM

I looking for the Kincaid Commonwealth Cherry silver chest. Can you help?
Thank you.

From Michael, 11/14/2008  2:57 PM

I have been looking for a Kincaid Commonwealth Cherry nightstand. Please contact me and let me know if you know of any. Thanks