Over 154 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry
 Furniture World Logo

Link Taylor Heirloom Mahogany Questi0n

What is a reasonable price to pay for bedroom pieces in this group. It has been discontinued and I am buying from someone who has the following pieces:
Qn Anne Highboy #910-312,313
Bench #910-660
2 night stands #910-624
mirror #910-206
Triple dresser #910-234
King Rice Plantation Bed # 910-178C (numbers may be off)
I have contacted the company who bought Link Taylor but they no longer have price lists.
Does anyone have these pieces and what did you pay for them? What should I feel is a reasonable amount to pay for these items?? All in very good condition.

Posted By Alex, 9/6/2006

Login to Reply to this Topic

Replies

From hgbaggett, 4/21/2013  4:58 PM

I have a Link TaylorMahogany rice bed, bench, 2 night stands, triple dresser and high boy for sale.  If anyone is interested, contact me at hgbaggett@comcast.net

From Guest, 7/10/2011  3:07 PM

I am looking for a Link-Taylor no.788-188c Tester Bed to complete my bedroom set.

From Guest, 6/26/2011  3:31 PM

Looking to sell a full Link Taylor mahogany bedroom set. In pristine condition. The heirloom addition. Queen size bed frame with head board, 9 drawer tall "his" dresser, a long ladies dresser,2 night stands, and a beautiful full mirror. Again they are all in or near mint condition. Need to sell sadly to make space. If you would like pictures or to make inqueries please feel free to email me at preolt@gmail.com This is a timeless set that will work in any home. Also if any one could help me with over all pricing it would be greatly apreciated.

From Rich, 3/19/2011  2:52 PM

I am looking for a King size Link Taylor (Lexington) Rice Carved Poster bed - model 910-178c --If you are interested in selling yours please email me or call 678-777-2669

We are selling a Queen sized Link Taylor (Lexington) Rick carved poster bed with the optional solid Mahogany canopy frame. We bought these new in 1998 and they are in pristine condition. 678-777-2669 Atlanta, Ga.

From James, 1/7/2011  9:51 AM

I have a Link Taylor full size bed (140 X 190 cms), down here in La Paz, Bolivia. It has 2 night stands (1 drawer). Email me at jaimeteran67@hotmail.com.

From kellie white, 11/2/2010  8:33 AM

I have a pilgrim pine coffee table that resembles a cobblers bench, can anyone help me with pricing and any other info. thankyou e-mail twhorse60@hotmail.com

From Tom Limehouse, 10/22/2010  2:03 PM

Would like to purchase a mahogony queen or king pencil post or rice bed. Located in SC Thanks! Please email tom@summervilleautoauction.com

From Carey Sprigg, 10/20/2010  2:33 PM

I have for sale Link Taylor 7 drawer chest & twin bed to match. This is in solid white pine. I live in Williamsburg, VA. Email me if interested csprigg3@cox.net. Price nego. Would be happy to send pics.
Dimensions for chest:
41 in. wide
19 in. deep
58 in. height

From michele, 7/27/2010  9:47 AM

looking to sell a Link Taylor bedroom set including long dresser (822-235) with two mirrors (822-201), armoire (822-311), king headboard (822-152), and a nightstand (822-621)

All pieces are in excellent condition, a handful of nicks/scratches, superficial and not readily noticeable. The nightstand does have significant water damage to the top center piece of wood. contact me erniemj@yahoo.com

From Thomas Turner, 7/16/2010  4:20 PM

looking for a link taylor heirloom mahogamy night stand. It has 3 full drawers and 2 smaller drawers

From Dan, 7/12/2010  10:08 AM

I have a 5 piece Rawhide bedroom set made by Taylor-Link. It has the wagon wheel headboard and was made in 1979. Does anyone know how I can find the value of this set? It is in near perfect condition, looking to sell if anyone interested. Thanks

From harold seabolt, 7/6/2010  8:51 AM

WE HAVE A FULL SIZE LINK TAYLOR PENCIL BEDROOM SET, INCLUDES BED. DRESSER WITH MIRROR AND CHEST. IT IS IN IMMACULATE CONDITION. DOES ANYONE NO THE VALUE. THANKS HAROLD.

From Ryan Bumgarner, 6/16/2010  8:53 AM

Link Taylor Queen - email at rb@ryanbumgarner.com

From Ryan Bumgarner, 6/16/2010  8:52 AM

Link Taylor Heirloom Mahogany Queen with footstep for sale. Rice Planter Series. Excellent Condition. Single Owner. Email me for pictures and information.

From MJ, 6/13/2010  5:07 PM

I am looking for a queen size Link-Taylor Heirloom mahogany poster bed either carved or pencil post. Please e-mail me at M07152@hotmail.com.

From Jim, 6/12/2010  7:16 PM

I have a link taylor, colonial pine bedroom suit, great condition. Suit includes, queen size 4 poster bed, high top dresser, low dresser w/ mirror and shelves, 1 night stand . was purchased in late 70,s. I might consider selling and would like to get an idea of a price. I can be contacted at 740-701-0776 or sassy8049@roadrunner.com . I live in south central Ohio.

From barbara, 5/29/2010  9:33 AM

I have a 7-drawer 4405 LT Chest, 4402 9-drawer dresser with large mirror, and a 4414 night stand with 3 drawers, all have metal drawer pulls in tact, inside the drawers is a stamped symbol and next to the symbol it reads Link-Taylor, Lexington, NC . I believe the set was made in or around 1966. Does anyoe know what the value of this set is.

Set is sturdy, however, it has some scratches and a few knicks. I live in Rhode Island and bought this set from an antique store in the early 80's. Where can I get this furniture refinished?

From Jean Wright, 5/21/2010  10:04 PM

I inherited a Link Taylor Heirloom Mahogany Bedroom Set which includes a dresser, chest and double poster bed. I am interested in selling and would like to find its current value -- and then subsequently a buyer! Please email me jeanwright1@excite.com. Thanks!

From suzan, 4/13/2010  7:15 PM

I have some pieces of Link Taylor Heirloom Mahogany for sale. Prices do not include shipping.

910-958 coffee table $450
910-971   chest $400
910-952   end table $300

You can email me at suzan@thetemans.com.
Thank you.

From Randy, 4/13/2010  3:23 PM

I have a complete Link Taylor bedroom set for sale - Colonial Pine. Gorgeous furniture, willing to split up the items if needed. I am in IL/WI area. Email zippidydoodah1@yahoo.com

From Randy, 4/13/2010  3:21 PM

I have a complete Link Taylor bedroom set for sale - Colonial Pine. Gorgeous furniture, willing to split up the items if needed.

From chris, 3/28/2010  10:13 PM

I have a LT Pilgrim Pine colonial buffet on wheels 4 sale. The pine is stained dark maybe cherry? Email me for pics @ chrisella925@myway.com I live in central florida

From fran in VA, 3/23/2010  4:22 PM

I am looking for a cherry night stand (3 drawer) made around 1970 by Link Taylor, Lexington, NC. My cherry bedroom set only came with one and I have been looking for years for one. If anyone has one or knows where I can find one - - email me at fhodges52@comcast.net - - I live in VA. Thanks.

From Elizabeth, 3/14/2010  5:38 PM

I purchased a solid mahogany Link-Taylor rice carved bed in 1985 for approx. $1100.   I do not know what it is currently worth.

From fran in VA, 3/10/2010  4:47 PM

I am looking for a cherry night stand (3 drawer) made around 1970 by Link Taylor. My set only came with one and I have been trying to find another for years. Does anyone know where I can get one? Thanks.

From Patti, 3/9/2010  6:00 AM

Thanx for the info. I have the pine bedroom set in the cherry finish as well. 2 night stands, pier chest dresser, the large chest dresser, the triple dresser base and hutch top. I had the poster bed but sold it when I moved. It is in mint condition.

From Jason B, 3/8/2010  10:29 PM

I have the colonial pine king bedroom set. California King 4 post bed, dresser with mirror and shelf unit that sits on top. , armoire with two big drawers at the bottom, two small drawers, then doors that open to one drawer and two shelves. There is also one nightstand with a couple big drawers low and two small drawers at the top. All is in excellent condition. There is some normal wear n tear. Some small dings n scratches. I will only sell as a set for no less than $3000. E-mail fknmadon@yahoo.com if seriously interested. i will provide pic prior to contact

From Patti, 3/8/2010  8:01 PM

Does anyone have any idea of an estimated value for Link-Taylor solid wood dining sets? I have no idea. I know what I paid for it. Thanx!

From Sheila, 3/5/2010  4:40 PM

Would like to get an estimate value for Link-Taylor Heirloom Solid Mahogany Chippendale dining room suite:
    8 chairs (reg chippendale)
    2 armchairs (same)
    Claw foot table with inlay and 2 leaves
    Sideboard (3 drawers)
    China cabinet, lighted, mirrored, 2 glass shelves

Thanks!

From Patti, 3/2/2010  10:06 PM

I have a Link Taylor cherry finish solid pine nine piece dining set which includes the hutch. buffet, 6 windsor chairs, two of which are arm chairs and table with two leaves. I also, have custom made pads for it. It is in mint condition, rarely used. It is simply too big for my townhouse. If anyone is interested in purchasing it, please email me at sunneebird@verizon.net I live in Maryland.

From Jennifer, 2/11/2010  10:47 AM

I have a Link-Taylor Buffet table. It says Lexington, NC Heirloom Solid Mahogany in it. It has drawer pulls that look like fox or wolf heads. The center drawer has a velvet insert for silverware. It is in excellent condition. Does anyone know the value? Many thanks! Jennifer

From David Pope, 1/12/2010  8:15 PM

Still looking for a mahogany nightstand 910-624 or 910-972. i live in NC. Hi Lenni!

From Chris Angeloro, 12/5/2009  7:21 PM

I have a Link Taylor dining room set, "Settlers in Solid White Pine". The set consists of 6 ladder back chairs (2 armed), a 44"w two leaf rectangular table that extends from 66"l to 90"l, and a 2 piece hutch which is 75"l x 83"h x 20"d (bottom) x 13"d (top). The set is somewhere in the neighborhood of 50 years old and has some condition issues but nothing that can't be remedied with by some refinishing. I would like to sell the set after the holidays and am not sure what kind of price to put on it...I have been told the set could fetch $3000-$4000 but I am guessing that is the high end. If anyone is interested please email me at angeloro@verizon.net and I will gladly give more details and send pictures. The set is located in Suffolk County of Long Island, NY (50 miles outside of midtown Manhattan) and would need to be picked up. Happy Holidays!

From Mary, 12/1/2009  7:57 PM

I have a Link Taylor dresser that I would like to add a matching queen or double bed. If you have one, please contact me. sunfish77720@frontiernet.net

From Courtney, 11/8/2009  8:24 PM

I just bought a Link Taylor 8 mahogany drawer dresser with mirror per seller dates back to 1940s-1950s at a yard sale yesterday for $100. Does anyone know the value or hx of this? My email is courtneyhoward78@gmail.com. Thanks.

From Richard G Saxton, 11/1/2009  6:51 PM

In reference to the 2100 series cherry bedroom, My email is saxtonrg@aol.com

From Robert, 10/22/2009  12:52 PM

I thought it would include my email automatically, but apparently not : )
robmorrice@gmail.com

Thanks again!

From Robert, 10/22/2009  12:50 PM

Hello there,

I've got two desks and two matching hutches, I believe from the early 1980's. The only specifics I have is that they are stamped with the word "Rawhide", as well as the "Link Taylor, Lexington, North Carolina" stamp. I assume this refers to the top of the desk being leather. I was hoping somebody could help me figure out exactly what pieces I've got and their approximate value. If you have information about Link Taylor in the form of a catalogue and some photos, I would love to hear from you. Thank you very much!

Robert

From JoEllenAllen, 10/20/2009  11:51 AM

still looking for Link Taylor series 910 bedroom furniture-especially a queen size bed-low foot tester bed. email me at jemallen43@aol.com

From Bradley Tams, 10/9/2009  12:25 PM

I have a 1970 Mahogany Link Taylor 5 pc bdrm set in good shape does anyone know what I could sell this set for? I can send pics

From Mousam Adcock, 10/4/2009  1:06 PM

I have a set of Link Taylor Harvest Oak furniture with 2 twin beds, two chests of drawers (4 drawers each), a matching corner table/desk and a chair. The number on the chest is 1804. These have been in the family for over 50 years and are in good condition. I am looking to sell them. If interested, please email me at ad(deleted).17@osu.edu

If anyone has advice on reasonable price for these, do post comments. I am in central Ohio area.

From Richard G Saxton, 9/30/2009  2:39 PM

Looking for Info on:

Link Taylor solid Cherry Bedroom Furniture May 5, 1962
2103 Tri-Drawer w/ Mirror
2105 Chest
2107 CB Bed 4/6
2113 A Comm Bedside Stands

Did they make a lingerie' chest for this grouping? If so, would anyone know of one for sale?

From Aisha, 9/23/2009  12:27 PM

We have a 4 poster Queen bed, Chest of drawers, dresser and mirror from the 910 series in solid Mahogony. The Chest and dresser have some scratches on the top surface but the set is in good condition. If anyone has an interest, please e-mail me at aisha.morrell@gmail.com

From Joe, 9/20/2009  1:16 PM

I trying to locate and buy the Link-taylor 910 heirloom Mahogany ----10 drawer chest---it measures
45 x 24 x 66 . Must be in excellent condition and reasonlly price. If you have one for sell---please e-mail me.

From Lenni, 9/20/2009  8:36 AM

David Pope...Fort McClellan???

From Tony, 9/14/2009  7:16 PM

i have a 5 drawer stand up dresser for sale, email me for pics

From interested, 9/12/2009  11:22 PM

where is the 910 heirloom mahogany DR table & chairs located? E-mail me w/ pics please!

From Bob, 9/12/2009  8:30 PM

Hello, I have a Link-Taylor bedroom chest, 5 drawer, and matching mirror from my childhood. The number on the chest is 1005. I think it is made of cherry but I am not sure. I would like to find out more about these pieces and if I could add to them. I am specifically looking for a queen size bed frame and night table but other pieces that match would be nice also. If anyone can help me with some information and locate these items I would greatly appreciate it. I'm in Minnesota and my email address is wolfensptz@aol.com.
Thank you, Bob

From JoEllenAllen, 9/10/2009  1:16 PM

Need a queensize series 910 pencil post bed or low foot tester bed-also may be in the market for a 910-307 chest if anyone has one available.I am located in northeastern NC. E-mail me at jemallen@aol.com. Thanks for your help.

From eileen, 9/10/2009  9:52 AM

I am looking for honey pine dining room chairs with rush seats. Also a flower is carved on the chair.

From Terri Fryman, 9/8/2009  12:38 AM

I have the 910 (Heirloom Mahogany Collecton) dining room table and 10 chairs for sale. Also have table pad and pads for the two leafs. Best offer

From Chuck, 9/7/2009  11:18 AM

I'm looking for a Lnk Taylor Heirloom Mahogany king size rice carved bed and end table. I currently have a queen size, but am looking for a larger frame. Please contact me at cegeyer@cox.net

From Wendy, 8/23/2009  5:11 PM

I have a Link Taylor dresser with mirror from 1962. If interested, please email: wkramold@gmail.com.

From Traci, 8/21/2009  10:33 PM

I have a Link Taylor Dresser, It belonged to my grandparents. I believe it was from the 1950's. I really don't know much about the furniture. If interested please email. tbitler@hotmail.com

From Tammy, 8/19/2009  3:57 PM

Sorry - my email address is: holden280@bellsouth.net if you need the pricing (please label your email in the description section as "Link Taylor question")

From Tammy, 8/19/2009  3:54 PM

I have the wholesale prices on all of the 910- (Link Taylor Heirloom mahogany) collection if anyone needs it as a guideline.

From MJ, 8/13/2009  2:40 PM

I really need a dresser , chest of drawers, and night stand or bachelor's chest or low boy small dresser to go by the bed, Does the item you have fit any of these purposes. Please let me know. You can send a picture to mcdon212@bellsouth.net. Thanks

From mj, 8/13/2009  2:37 PM

I really am looking for a dresser, chest of drawers, and night stands or bachelor's chest or a low boy small dresser to put beside the bed. Would the sideboard fit any of these purposes for a bedroom? Thanks for your reply

From Lucy Lee, 8/11/2009  9:54 PM

I have a large Link Taylor Heirloom mahogany sideboard with three drawers and a seashell on the carved bottom/ The legs are Queen Anne. Please contact me and I will be happy to send pictures if you are interested. It is from around 1990. lucy22821@yahoo.com

From MJ, 8/10/2009  3:47 PM

I want to puchase link taylor bedroom pieces in mahogany. If anyone has any for sale , please contact me at mcdon212@bellsouth.net

From Kimberly, 8/8/2009  11:29 PM

Hi I have a Taylor Link desk with the hutch on top. Would anyone happen to know the value of this piece may be. I bought it from a lady at a yard sale for $30.00. Please email me with any info. or history. Thank You hmykimmy@aol.com

From Debbie, 8/5/2009  7:11 PM

Can someone tell me what the following 4 pieces might be worth? They have "Link Taylor heritage solid mahagony" burned into the drawers and are in excellent condition still: a 6 drawer highboy, a 6 drawer bachelors bedside table, a large armoire, and what looks like a lingerie chest but is taller with a drop-down top door and a top that opens up like a chest with a mirror on it(much to high for most women). All four are at a consignment store for $1400 and I think that might be a really good price.

From Sheri, 8/1/2009  4:46 PM

We have Link Taylor Lexington Heirloom Mahogany Tables for sale
910-965 Sofa Table
910-951 Oval End Table
910-952 Corner End Tale
Purchased new in 1993
Located in Scottsdale Az.

From Miss Q, 7/28/2009  6:42 PM

We have a Kingsize Link Taylor bedroom set for sale.

We believe it's a dark pine, very heavy wood. It was made in 1968, Series 5503 in Lexington, NC.

Headboard, chest of drawers, dresser w/mirror and 2 night stands.

It's in really good condition. Very high quality and can be easily refurbished. It's beautiful with lots of carved detail.

$3000.00 obo. In Hernando County, FL

From Phil DiBlasi, 7/28/2009  2:12 PM

looking to sell a 4 piece Link Taylor bedroom set it's Pilgrim Pine and consists of high boy, dresser with double oval mirror and nightstand. it's 40yrs old and in excellent condition.

From Charlotte, 7/22/2009  10:36 AM

Can anyone tell me the value of a Link-Taylor mahogany heirloom king size bedroom suite. Also is there any way to tell how old this suite is. Just bought at estate sale. Has king size bed, dresser/no mirror, night stand, step stool, high boy, and lingerie chest or jewelry chest with mirror under top that raises up. Just curious if got a good buy. I think we did.

From Elizabeth, 7/12/2009  9:20 PM

Carol

I am looking for night stands, a ladies dresser, and a man's chest of drawers in the link taylor mahogany do you have any of those pieces that are for sale?

From Carol, 7/10/2009  3:12 PM

I have a Link-Taylor dining table and 4 chairs. I purchased this set from a friend of the family. She says she and her husband bought it when they were first married. I am guessing that would have been in the late 50's to early 60's. The set does have general wear on it as would be expected after that long. It looks sort of spanish or middle ages style. I love this set but no longer have room for it. If anyone is interested, please let me know! Thanks.

From Tammy, 7/4/2009  7:26 PM

I have a Link-Taylor side board and hutch to sell. It's in great condition. The hutch has five drawers, four glass doors and two glass shelves with lights above. The side board has three drawers (two smaller and one larger) and four doors. There are shelves inside. I live in northern VA.

From Carol Reed, 7/2/2009  2:18 AM

I have been so facinated by this site, because I was always told by all furniture dealers that a Mahogany was what Link-Taylor was famous for. The quality as well as design. I was suprised that the small cherry high boy I purchased was Link-Taylor as I thought they has separated and were not building furniture anymore.
To read there were pieces build in oak and pine really surprises me as Mahagony was their specialty!

From CAROL, 7/2/2009  1:46 AM

I have been addicted to Link-Taylor since my early years and my parents bought their first bedroom set in 1952. I bought another set in late 1980's which was from the 30's or early 40's.( Didn't know it was Link-taylor until I had purchased it). Same with a small Solid Cherry High-boy I purchased later. Had tried to do research on Link-Taylor and could never find out much. The first set my parents purchased is SOLID Mahogany, The second set is Mahogany veneer. We are trying to get ready to major downsize and are located in southwestern Virginia in summer so if you have any questions, email

From Sue, 6/28/2009  6:08 PM

I am looking for two night stands and a headboard in the harvest oak. Let me know if you have available and in what area + the price.

Thanks

From Clay, 6/10/2009  9:09 AM

Hello all, looking for a King or Queen poster bed. Must be Link-Taylor Treasure House, Mahogany in the Atlanta area. Currently have a double in this series I would be willing to trade plus some extra if possible. Thanks!

From Marlowe, 6/4/2009  8:35 AM

Anyone know how much to ask for a 25 yr old solid cherry pencil poster bed no. 800-167c and solid cherry canopy frame no. 800-763I (Link Taylor Heirloom Collection) My daughter has it in NYC and needs to sell.

From Kathy, 6/2/2009  12:08 PM

We have a Link-Taylor highboy in cherry that we would like to sell, not sure of the series, thanks

From Karen, 5/6/2009  3:43 PM

I'm still looking for Link Taylor/Lexington Heirloom Mahogany (910 series) pieces to use with my king rice bed and linen press. I'm in Alabama, but will travel anywhere in the southeast. Please contact me at khales14@hotmail.com with pieces you will sell and the prices.

From April, 5/3/2009  5:42 AM

Hello,
I have a Link Taylor Countryside 6600 Gun Rack
Back of mirror says 6600 Gun Rack and a stamp on the lower right says inspected March 5, 1962
I have pictures of it.
Can anyone give me any info? Much appreciated, thanks.

From cathy, 5/2/2009  10:45 AM

I have a Link Taylor 910 series rectangular dining table w/2 leaves and 6 Lexington Chippendale/Ball & Claw foot chairs, 2 arm, 4 side chairs that I may want to sell...live in the Atlanta area. Only interested as selling as a set....need advise on the pricing..

From Beth, 4/7/2009  4:24 PM

I recently purchased a Link-Taylor dry sink...Settler's Pine...in solid white pine...dark cherry or mahogany finish. I would like to know more about it as well as how much it would sell for. I plan to keep it...paid $100.00 for it. Where would I find more info about L-T? Thank you.

From Kyle, 3/28/2009  8:28 PM

Looking for Pennsylvania House Bow-Front Cherry night stand.

From Karen Hales, 3/28/2009  12:47 AM

Forgot to include contact information. khales14@hotmail.com

From Karen Hales, 3/28/2009  12:45 AM

I recently purchased a Lexington Heirloom Mahogany king size plantation rice bed and the matching linen press. I am searching for matching nightstands, dresser and chest. I am located in Alabama.

From Mark, 3/16/2009  6:06 PM

I am interested in a king size bed, Link Taylor, in oak with high post.

From Helen, 3/13/2009  9:45 PM

Hello all, I am in search of Link Taylor Heirloom Mahogany Chippendale Dining Room SIDE chairs, series 910
Please contact me at veronicagriffen@yahoo.com

From Lisa D., 3/9/2009  12:17 PM

Hi there,
Just found this message board. I have two rooms of Link Taylor furniture I'm considering selling. All pieces a carved, Spanish style from the 60s. Includes a dining room table with 10 chairs, buffet, and hutch. Bedroom includes King headboard, tall dresser (my husband's)long dresser with mirror (mine), and a night stand. We inherited these from my mother-in-law when we got married. Any advice on pricing would be great.

From Guest, 2/19/2009  11:14 AM

G
do you still have any pieces left or anyone else. please contact at 724-387-1758

From Jay, 1/25/2009  2:04 PM

I have a mahagany 536 series night stand hoping to find out how much it is worth? contact me at jaypope2008@hotmail.com

From Sarah, 1/21/2009  3:29 PM

My parents house recently burned to the ground, along with all of her beautiful Link Taylor furniture from the 1980's. She had a complete bedroom set: All Pine: queen size bed, men's high boy, ladies 12 drawer dresser with double oval mirrors and bedside table all with beautiful carvings. I'm trying find prices on these things for insurance. Can anyone contact me with this information or where I can find it?   email Sarah at SarahLDurham@yahoo.com

From Ursula, 1/12/2009  2:52 PM

Try #3 to give the contact!
gladsomelight@gmail.com

From Ursula, 1/12/2009  2:50 PM

I entered my e-mail address in the original message form. I figured it would be included in the message. Guess not. I'm still hoping to hear from someone regarding the #677 series full-size head & foot board. Please contact me at . Thanx.

From lyn, 1/11/2009  12:11 AM

Reply to Ccoats88
I am interested in Queen Size Link Taylor mahogany. send pics & price to lvicknair@i-55.com. Thankyou

From hjason, 1/8/2009  1:57 AM

I have the Link-Taylor 766 series bedroom furniture set in the light pine color. However, I am looking for the amoire, wardrobe, highboy, or door chest to match the set. Any other pieces from this series will be greatly appreciated. Please e-mail hajason5@aol.com. Thank you!

From Ursula, 1/1/2009  3:35 PM

I'm looking for a full-size head & foot board to match Link-Taylor series #677. Thank you. Hope your New Year is Happy, Healthy & Prosperous!

From Susan, 12/26/2008  11:24 PM

Reply to Lou dated 12/06/2008. Lou, I am interested in the highboy if you have not already sold it. Had a death in the family and have not been able to reply back until now. I'd love to see some pictures. What condition and finish (i.e. mahognany) is it in?

From Ccoats88, 12/21/2008  11:08 PM

Reply to LOU. LOU, is your bed King size? What will you take for the tall dresser? Pics to ccoats88@aol.com thanks

From Ccoats88, 12/21/2008  11:05 PM

I too have a Queen Size Link Taylor mahogany and would like to find the King size. Any more KS for sale in the Atlanta area??

From linda moore, 12/18/2008  10:22 PM

I have a Colonial Pine Link Taylor china cabinet but I don't know where I can find the model number on the china cabinet. If anybody can tell me where on the china cabinet to look for it I would greatly appreciate it! I have lots of pictures if anybody is interested in buying the china cabinet. I live in Maryland. Thanks! Linda M.

From Susan Daughtry, 12/16/2008  10:27 AM

I have a Link Taylor king sized four poster rice mahogany bed, chest of drawers and five drawer bedside table. I need another bedside table ...... would love a bow front table. Does anyone know where I can purchase? I am in Fort Mill, SC

From James Edwards, 12/15/2008  7:12 PM

Can you e-mail pictures,your phone# and location to texlonghorn@earthlink.net or 281-751-7599.

From Miriam, 12/14/2008  7:19 PM

I have a mahogany hand carved rice bed (queen) with canopy and a mahogany highboy that I want to sell. I will sell them both for $1,000.

From DebbieM, 12/14/2008  5:56 PM

To "Thomas in Charleston" or any one who may have some Link Taylor mahogany bedroom furniture. I would like to purchase a nightstand, king size pineapple post bed and possibly some other pieces to match my bedroom set.

From Nancy Franks, 12/8/2008  12:07 AM

interested in finding Link - Taylor Mahogany bedroom furniture and approx year made.

From Lou, 12/6/2008  9:52 AM

Susan
Its like new, I'll be glad to send you some high definition pictures. please send email
It has 5 full drawers and 4 half drawers
I'll take 900 today
Lou

From Susan Bowers, 12/6/2008  7:46 AM

Reply to Lou, I already have Link Taylor bedroom Furniture. What I need is a mahognay Highboy. Are you willing to sell it seperatly. What condition is it in?

From Lou, 12/6/2008  7:18 AM

I have a Link Taylor Solid mahogany Bedroom set bought in 1982 Atlanta for 17,500. Mirror, Dresser, HighBoy, tall personal dresser w mirror top and drawers. All in almost new condition. Want to sell for best offer over 2,300. Located in Miami , will send current pictures
lpando@bellsouth.net. NO SCAMMERS , I willgive away to salvation Army for Tax deduction if no one is serious    

From Martha, 11/26/2008  11:23 AM

I am looking for a King Sized Link Taylor Mahogany riced carved bed. Will sell my queen if and when I find a king. Please email listforless@triad.rr.com.

From Pat, 11/12/2008  2:40 PM

Any ideas for pricing of a queen Pineapple poster Link Taylor? I will be donating and need fair market value. send to sweetyboyspike@gmail.com

From Carmella, 11/4/2008  2:41 PM

I am looking to purchase Link - Taylor heirloom mahogany pieces in perfect or near perfect condition. I need two rutledge lowboys #910-623, a linen press/television cabinet #910-311, lingerie chest #910-310, low country nine drawer dresser #910-233, bed bench #910-660, and tilt top table #910-945. Please contact at richmel66@alltel.net

From tina marie, 10/13/2008  1:29 PM

I am looking to purchase a King Size Bed Keller "Chestnut Collection" I have a Queen size FOR SALE in the same group. email me @ tinamarienorwood@yahoo.com

From Tina Marie, 10/13/2008  1:26 PM

I am looking to purchase a Link Taylor serving buffet with hearts carved on the doors. It also has a COPPER insert on top.I'm wandering if anyone out there is familier with this piece OR has one FOR SALE?It may have a different name? Please email me at tinamarienorwood@yahoo.com

From Tina Marie, 10/13/2008  1:20 PM

I am looking for a Link -Taylor serving buffet.It has hearts carved on the doors-- with a copper insert on top? Please help

From joanne craig, 10/10/2008  12:20 PM

Hi,
I have a Taylor Link 7 pc bedroom set, we bought it in 1980-81. A full/queen head/foot board, 2 night stands, tall dresser, and mirror hutch. Metal drawer pulls. All pcs are in excellent shape. Head board has a pine cone carved into it.

Unsure how much the set is worth?

Joanne
Washington State

From Hermina Sanson, 10/6/2008  5:36 PM

I have a King Size, Spanish style, Link-Taylor bedroom suite in mahogany. Beautifully carved fronts on the tall boy, dresser and two night tables. Also a large mirror. The headboard consists of two rows of turned 'turrets'. Nine in the top row (some longer than others) and 13 in the lower row (all the same height). I have pictures of all these pieces.

What would this beautiful set fetch? I live in Montreal, Canada.

From nika, 9/27/2008  1:11 PM

Looking for a Link Taylor colonial pine buffet. Have the table, 8 chairs and now redoing a roonm and need the buffet. Anyone have any ideas????

From sue, 9/26/2008  6:52 PM

i have a 3 drawer chest, rawhide stamped in drawer with#38-513-12ach.ch-1-70 on back.has a worm wood dark finish with leather inserts on top and pull handles. could any one tell me its worth?

From Tina, 9/11/2008  4:30 AM

I'm interested in purchasing The Venica Collection a Bisque color leather livingroom grouping with marble top tables. It is also featured with the Collezione Europa Antionette entertainment center. I saw it on the Eastroom website however when I called the business number it was not in service and I recieved no Email response. Does anyone know where I can purchase this furniture?

From Helen, 9/10/2008  1:21 PM

Hello, I am still in search of Link Taylor Heirloom Mahogany Chipendale Dining Room ARM Chairs, they are series 910 with ball and claw feet. If anyone has any please contact me at veronicagriffen@yahoo.com

From Thomas, 9/5/2008  6:03 PM

I have the following Link Taylor bedroom pieces for sale:
910-175 Queen Rice Carved High Poster Bed
910-773 Canopy Frame
910-940 Bedsteps
910-623 Lowboy Night Table
910-308 Chest Upon Chest
910-310 Vanity Lingerie
Bought in 1981. I need a lower bed. Located in Charleston, SC. Good condition with normal wear.

From dont deal with lucy moir or diane gomiel, 9/5/2008  1:20 AM

Merloc516@aol.com is a lier and a scam artist goes by diane gomiela !!!!! warning!!!!!

Lucy Moir
beware

From Lucy Moir, 9/3/2008  7:06 PM

I am interested in seeing pictures of the dining room pieces and what you are asking. My email address is Merloc516@aol.com

From Chantal, 8/24/2008  4:42 PM

I have a queen size Link Taylor Plantation Carved Bed with a beautiful Adorned Headboard and the Link Taylor Bed steps to match.
The bed is in good condition, it has a few scratches on the side rails but not anything that stands out.. I was just checking to see how much to sell it for on Craig’s list and then saw your post. I don’t’ know how much to post it for but if your willing to offer me a price I might just go with it if it’s a serious one.
I will send you some pictures if you are interested. I live in Arlington Virginia
My email is Chantal345@aol.com

From anne, 8/18/2008  8:59 PM

i am looking for a queen sized rice carved bed in very good condition. please send any pics. we are in alabama, but will travel or pay to ship.
thanks! anne

From Don, 8/16/2008  8:22 AM

Reply to Becky
What is the Link Taylor Colonial Pine Sweater Chest you are looking for? Can you give more details? Thanks Don

From Ronnie upchurch, 8/12/2008  8:56 PM

I have a link-taylor dresser and mirror. A drawer has the markings treasure chest in solid cherry in it. Is it a possibility that I could find other matching pieces. Also what might the value be. Looks to be made in 1962 by the markings on the back of the mirror

From Louise Scholtus, 8/12/2008  12:21 PM

I have a king rice carved high poster bed w/ canopy top, two nightstands, 12 drawer dresser, broken arch looking glass. Good condition, some scratches and wear. bought it in 1987, we are now older and downsizing. We live in northern Michigan. Anyone interested? I was thinking of putting it on Ebay, but maybe someone out there would like to purchase it. My email is scholtus@sbcglobal.net.

From kim s, 8/6/2008  10:23 PM

I bought used about five years ago a Link Taylor buffet and a matching dining room table with 6 chairs the table has a leaf still in box. Pieces are in good shape but top of table could use refinishing to get it back to it's original shine. I had seen it when it was knew in a Pawleys Plantation home. I need to sell this it does not work in my knew more contempory style home. Does anyone know how much I should ask for these pieces?

From Helen, 8/4/2008  9:38 PM

Looking for Link taylor Heirloom Mahgony Dining Room side chairs, series 910, chippendale style with ball & claw legs. Please contact me veronicagriffen@yahoo.com
thanks,

From Janet, 8/2/2008  7:33 AM

Looking for Link-Taylor Heirloom Mahogany nightstand 910-621 33? Anyone out there can help?

From Linda, 7/31/2008  6:10 PM

Supplement to the above. It is approximately 30 years old and in very good condition. Please e-mail me at thomas4505@bellsouth.net

From Linda, 7/31/2008  6:07 PM

I have a Link Taylor bedroom suit which is oak. I has a king size headboard, armoire, triple dresser with two mirrors and a night stand.   Would like know the approximate value of the set. Can anyone help.

From Britt, 7/29/2008  1:02 AM

I am looking for a Link-Taylor, Door Chest from the Rawhide bedroom collection. Thanks Britt 713-893-7475

From Lucy Moir, 7/28/2008  8:59 PM

I have a beautiful Link Taylor hutch with 2 lights, 6 drawers, 4 glass doors and glass shelves and buffet with 4 doors with three shelves. It is in mint condition. It is complete with rectangular trestle table with two leaves, 5 catkin side chairs and 2 catkin arm chairs. We are heartsick because it will not fit in our new small ranch in Floida. It was purchased in 1981 and it is still as beautiful as the day we bought it. We even have custom pads. 855-857,855-856,855-874,855-889,855-888. I have the original brochure with all pieces listed (Colonial Pine). BEST OFFER WINS! Email me-Pahantis@gmail.com.    

From Don, 7/25/2008  11:48 AM

Reply to Micki Rock.
Sorry to be so long in answering. Have you decided if you are going to sell. I am NC. Where are you? Guess to shipping distance would detrmine interest if you sell. Thanks

From Chalmer David Pope Jr, 7/24/2008  2:04 PM

Looking for a Link Taylor nightstand 910-624 or 910-972

From Micki Rock, 7/13/2008  6:59 AM

To Don,

I still have all the pieces, I haven't advertised it yet. I am moving and am contemplating selling it.

From Diane Gomiela, 7/11/2008  10:50 AM

I have a link taylor pine dining room set with hutch, table and six chairs and buffet. I purchased it in 1975. Do you know the value?

From Don, 7/9/2008  4:35 PM

Hello Micki,
Have any of your Colonial Pine remaining or has it been sold?
Thanks
Don

From Micki, 7/1/2008  8:44 PM

I have a bedroom with a Queen Cannon Ball bed, night stand, I believe it is called a triple dresser with a double mirror to hang over it and a tall dresser with 6 drawers. Inside one of the drawers it is stamped Colonial Pine. The number I found on the back is 855-308. Does anyone know anything about this series or the value?

From Joyce_charlotte, 6/28/2008  4:48 PM

forgot to add my email...........please email me at Worldinbox@aol.com..........thanks

From joyce _charlotte,nc, 6/28/2008  4:19 PM

I am looking for pieces to match several rooms I have of the Link_taylor Heirloom Gallery. Chippendale, Georgia period. IMported south American mahogany. Queen size bed in good condition, any style. night stands any style, same height./ And two Queen Anne side chairs. I started these collections...........thinking I would always beable to add to them...........what a shame. This furniture's first numbers should start with 910-then a set of three numbers probably probably for each piece. maybe other pieces............thanks

From Mary, 6/14/2008  11:38 PM

REPLY TO KAREN. I am interested in your Link Taylor bedroom pieces. Sent a message to your email.

From alex plache, 6/11/2008  10:35 PM

Has anyone ever seen a Link Taylor white pine chippendale drop front desk with dovetailed sides?
What did these sell for and when were they made?

From Kurt, 6/10/2008  11:01 PM

I have an old Link Taylor bedroom set of my grandparents. Well what is left of it. Two night stands two drawer #1120 on back. One Armwar two bottom drawers two drawers inside and three compartment areas. One dresser nine drawer #1105 on back. Does anyone buy this stuff if it is not in perfect condition? Krihel@aol.com

From Karen, 6/5/2008  10:52 AM

Hi, I have a 1989 Link Taylor Pine Reproduction Antique Bisque finish queen bedroom set.Pineapple Poster bed and bedsteps, bedside chest, double dresser base w/vertical mirror,entertainment center(766-986), and window setee w/rush seat. Need to know what to sell for. Great condition. E-mail me @ kgbelter@yahoo.com. Thanks

From helen, 5/21/2008  10:57 AM

Hi I am looking for dining chairs from the Link Taylor Heirloom Mahogny series 910. The chairs have ball & claw feet. Please email me at veronicagriffen@yahoo.com

From Elizabeth Rodes, 5/15/2008  11:23 PM

Need hinges for Link Taylor Pine Reproduction Series number 788 Antique Stripped Finish Coffee Table No. 788-961 or the table itself in good condition.

From Rachelle Fischer, 5/14/2008  11:39 AM

I have a Link-Taylor mahogany bedroom set minus the bed - my father purchased it in the late 1980's new. It includes a nightstand (910-972), a 10 drawer dresser with the mirror that hangs above and a 7 drawer taller chest. I am wanting to sell it and need to know approximate value. Can anyone help me? Thanks.

From Jeannette, 5/13/2008  1:02 AM

I have a link taylor ,whie ash,english country bedroom set
I found an ad in the kentucky herald where the king size set was selling for 50K . Any information on this set would be greatly appreciated

From Bunny, 4/21/2008  4:31 PM

I had a Link Taylor white ash, English Country bedroom set in 1967. The triple dreser had a door on the front and three drawers behind with finished fronts with the same hadware as larger drawers. The divided jewlrey drawers were fully lines. The set included a man's highboy, an end table and a queen headboard and footboard. It was in excellent condition other than one stain on the top of the dresser that could be easily refinished. I wish I had never sold it....got divorced and wanted to let it go. I had replaced the bed with a quilted custom king headboard.....and knowledge of this design?

From Mike, 4/14/2008  9:06 PM

Terri, Is your dining room suite the 910 series?

From TErri, 4/12/2008  5:29 PM

HI
I forgot to mention I'm in Florida.

From Terri, 4/12/2008  5:28 PM

HI
I have a dining room mahogany heirloom set.Taylor-link
Table, 7 chairs,broke one. large lighted hutch
anyone have an interest. may list on ebay. beautiful.

From Sarah, 4/11/2008  9:24 PM

I have a link- taylor(stamped rawride)boys bedroom group in almost perfect condition(needs about three new drawer slides and the wood is called wormwood and therefore is very easy to make new again. It has bunkbeds that dismandle into twin beds(with very large post),night stand,set on toy chest,chest of drawers,dresser/mirror(has knobs on each side of mirror for hanging cowboy hats,Etc.)desk/bookcase,chair,all golden brown/dark wormwwood with leather tops and leather seat on chair.Numbers on the night stand-838-621-com-6-77.on chest of drawers-838-307-9-79. All these pieces were bought at the same time for our little 4 year old
son.My husband died in 1991. Now I am terminally ill and I need to sell it.I also will send anyone thats interested a picture of each piece.This would make someones little cowboy very happy.This bedroom is about 30 years old.My phone number is 1-256-728-5642.I live on the mountain 6 miles from Grant,Alabama.My e-mail is sarahruth@charter.net.
4/12/2008

From Jim, 3/23/2008  1:23 PM

I have a Link Taylor 5 piece French Provincial bedroom set for sale in Santa Rosa, CA. King size bed, 2 nightstands, large 12 drawer dresser with mirror, 13 drawer chest of drawers. Purchased new in the early sixties. Now moving to a smaller house.   Good condition with some surface scratches which could easily be refinished. Asking $1800. Will email photos. Contact jimjor4@sbcglobal.net.

From hickman, 3/22/2008  10:43 PM

I have a link taylor desk. It says in the drawer that it is from settlers white pine. Does anyone know its value?

From Marilyn, 3/10/2008  11:20 PM

I have LT Pilgrim Pine King bed, dresser and 2 night stands in reasonable good condition? Any one interested or I need Queen bed. Indiana

From Ruth, 3/10/2008  5:59 PM

We have a cherry Link Taylor bedroom set purchased in 1961. We are looking for a king size bed to replace the queen size bed that exists. It is a 4 poster bed. Any chance it is findable?

From CHRIS, 3/6/2008  4:27 PM

LOOKING FOR LINK YAYLOR MAHOGANY NIGHTSTAND
#910-624

From CHRIS STRICKLAND, 3/5/2008  9:29 AM

WE PURCHASED A MAHOGANY LINK TAYLOR BEDROOM SUITE ABOUT
25 YEARS AGO.
WE ARE NEEDING AN EXTRA NIGHT STAND #910-624 OR SOMETHING CLOSE.

From jan, 3/4/2008  12:30 PM

I am looking for a Link Taylor Mahogany Queen size 4 poster rice bed. Does anyone have one for sale?
Contact me at jstabile@jonlandau.net

From Susan, 3/4/2008  9:42 AM

I have a Link Taylor bedroom suit that I need to sell. King size Rice carved mahogany bed in very good condition. 17 drawer dresser with matching wall mirror. Block front chest in good condition with some scratches on the top which could very easily be repaired. I also have two beautiful crystal bedside lamps($200+ each) which are gorgeous with this furniture as a set. I am in the Charlotte, NC area and preparing to downsize. Will sell the four pieces and lamps for $3500 obo. Contact me at SuzydaleC@aol.com.

From Anne, 2/28/2008  8:15 AM

Hi,

I, like many others, just inherited Link-Taylor furniture. I can't find any pictures to verify what set it is exactly, but it it is a pine dining room table and chairs and a sideboard with hutch. My mom had it refinished a few years back to a honey pine (nicely done). It is beautiful. Does anyone know how to assign a value to it, or want it?

608-836-0607

From Marcie, 2/20/2008  9:05 PM

I have a Link Taylor Queen bedroom set. The date on the back is 1973. I have Queen size headboard, dresser with 9 drawers 980-235, the mirror for the dresser is 2 seperate mirrors that attach to the dresser 980-201, 2 night stands with 2 drawers each 980-621 and an armoire with 3 drawers on bottom and a drawer and 2 shelves on top. All pieces have carvings on them. It is a darker wood, maybe mahogany? Does anyone have any idea what I should price this at? I am located in Orlando, Florida area.

From Chuck, 2/20/2008  11:26 AM

I would like to find a Link Taylor Colonial Pine series night stand or bedside table. Please contact me if you have one for sale. Thanks. cfraser@hot.rr.com

From Amy, 2/12/2008  1:03 PM

I am looking for a mahogany Link Taylor master chest.   
Thanks
Amy

From Cathy, 2/11/2008  5:13 PM

I have a lot of the Link Taylor furniture I purchased in the late 1980s (mostly, the pine group with cherry finish). 12-14 Windsor chairs, dining room with sideboard and hutch, bedroom with artichoke bed, queen anne highboy; nightstands; living room occasional tables. Love this furniture and has stood the test of time. I didn't pay hardly anything for this furniture new. It is extremely hard to find. I have the original booklet that has all of the pieces pictured and listed. If anyone has questions, feel free to contact me by e-mail. Once in a while, I'll find pieces in antique shops, but not very often. Wish they still made it!

From mike, 2/11/2008  11:37 AM

Maire I am interested in the Heirloom Mahogany chairs you have for sale Safari23@cfl.rr.com

From mike, 2/4/2008  4:43 PM

Looking for Mahogany 910 series Ball and claw dinning room chairs from link taylor heirloom series

tks
mike

From janice, 2/4/2008  4:41 PM

the mahogany bedroom 910 series do you have any photos
very interested
MIKE

From carolyn, 2/3/2008  9:23 AM

As a supplement to the above, the bed suite is pine. Thanks.

From carolyn, 2/3/2008  9:19 AM

We have for sale a queen Link Taylor rice carved poster bed, 2 tall 5 drawer nightstands and an armoire. We are giving up the guest room to make more room for our kids.    We are in Atlanta, Georgia and can email pix to anyone interested or who can help us figure out a fair asking price. Please email with your interest or any questions. Thanks!

From interested, 1/24/2008  12:20 PM

What size is the bed? Can you provide pictures? Thanks!

From Janice Lorick, 1/23/2008  10:22 AM

I have for sale a Link Taylor Mahogany bedroom suite. Included are a carved rice bed with bed steps, 2 matching bedside tables, and a 12 drawer dresser with mirror. This furniture is in excellent condition and located in Columbia, South Carolina. Please email if you are interested or have any questions.

From Marie, 1/18/2008  2:41 PM

This message is for Teresa A. C. The Link Taylor "Heirloom" dining room chairs are available. My reply to your e-mail did not go through

From Shaun Mullin, 1/9/2008  9:19 PM

Sorry, I didn't know email didn't show:
clay@shaunmullin.com

From Shaun Mullin, 1/9/2008  9:18 PM

Hi,
I have a 1977 LT Colonial Bedroom Suite w/ Tallboy (tall-chest/armoire). Can anyone tell me an estimate on value for insurance purposes? Or where to find such information? I don't want to sell, it's the only nice furniture I have from my younger years. LOL Thanks in advance.
Cheers,
Shaun
www.bogshaun.com

From judi, 12/7/2007  9:27 AM

Hi:

I am looking for Link Taylor pine reproduction chippendale chairs and table. I have the sideboard and curio and now I want the table and chairs. Anyone have something they wish to part with?

From Debby, 11/29/2007  3:45 PM

Please contact me at debby@madisonavenueconsignment.com

From Debby, 11/29/2007  3:43 PM

I have a Link Taylor Queen Mahogany Rice Bed w/step plus a chest on chest. Both are Heritage Collection. I am located in Colorado. Please contact me if you are interested in these pieces.

From Martha in NC, 11/11/2007  9:34 AM

I am looking for a mahogany King four poster rice bed from Link Taylor. I have a queen is very good condition that I will sell once I locate a King.

Thanks

From jodi, 11/11/2007  5:47 AM

Hi. I have a Link Taylor dresser with mirror and two bedside tables. The dresser has a total of 17 drawers with the top 4 lined. The mirror has a light. Its beautiful. Any idea what this might be worth? I wish I could submit a picture. I know its really old, I was given these pieces from a friend when his mom passed away. No bed though to match.

From Andy McMillion, 11/6/2007  4:11 PM

I have a LT bedroom set in a country style that is made of ash. The drawer pulls have mostly broken. I searched and searched and finally found some cheap (but ugly) ones that fit in the same holes. I discovered that my only options are to order hardware from Shatagua (sp) hardware company - they require a minimum order of $1,000 - or to have the furniture professionally refinished and have new hardware put on with probably new holes drilled in the fronts of the drawers to do so.

From Scott, 10/19/2007  7:14 AM

My wife and I purchased part of a Link Taylor set 30 years back. Additional pieces are very difficult to find, but I have used two sources.

First, search ebay using "link taylor". The quotes are important or you will get a lot of junk response.

Second, go to alternative pieces that are very close in all details. The closest that I have found is Henkel Harris. These pieces are very expensive, but are more available.

From Libba, 10/13/2007  2:28 PM

I want to sell my L-T bedroom set: pickled pine rice carved king bed, steps, tall 5 drawer dresser, long 8 drawer dresser, big mirror, 1 arm chair, 2 night stands w/1 drawer & 1 door. Haven't a clue what to charge for it. Maybe $4500? Any one interested or have any pricing information for me? Mint condition, purchased in 1989, downsizing!

From Nancy, 10/10/2007  11:14 PM

I mean the natural pine finish, not the pickled finish.

From nancy, 10/10/2007  11:11 PM

I am looking for a Link Taylor pine china cabinet, curio style to go with a glass topped Quuen ann table I bought in 1986. The natural - not the pine. does anyone have the dimensions or one to sell. Pls contact me at nancy@nblake.com   Thank you.

From nancy, 10/10/2007  11:08 PM

I am looking for a Link Taylor pine china cabinet to go with a table I bought in 1986. It is a tall curio style cabinet with curved wood carving over the glass front. does anyone have the dimensions or have one to sell? I am looking for the pinr finis that is natural, not pickled. Thank you.

From Lindys Furniture, 10/2/2007  3:40 PM

we have a 910 dresser and mirror on our floor i am looking for a night stand?

From Debbie, 9/29/2007  5:51 PM

I have a Rawhide dresser from Link Taylor North Carolina. Does anyone know the value of this piece? My Email address is skedee1red@yahoo.com.

From Mona Taylor, 9/29/2007  10:07 AM

I inherited my aunt's Link Taylor California King BR set that is in mint condition. It includes the 1)tall armoire with doors, andwith 3 drawers in bottom, and two drawers, along with shelves on top 2) large dresser with mirror, 3)2 night stands and 4) CK four poster bed. How can I found out what the style is and approximate value for re-sale. It was purchased in the mid-eighties. I believe the wood is cherry. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

From Mark, 9/19/2007  10:14 AM

Does anyone have any Link Taylor Mahogany Chippendale dining room chairs they are willing to part with? If so, please contact me at Markfaafp@juno.com.
Thanks.

From wendell f. myzel, 9/18/2007  6:56 AM

Need a bracket to repair a cedar chest Link taylor Left side

From Helen Adams, 9/16/2007  3:54 PM

My email address is hla57@comcast.net.

From Helen Adams, 9/16/2007  3:53 PM

Link-Taylor was taken over by Lexington Home Brands. I only know because I am trying to determine the value and series of the bedroom set I have and came across that information. I know little about furniture so cannot give a great description. I have photos if anyone thinks they may know something about the pieces. Someone saw the photos and said it is probably solid oak and the style was colonial/old world/jacobian. It is a queen set - headboard, tall chest of drawers, ladies dresser with mirror. It is probably about 40 years old and in great shape. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

From Pat Fogg, 9/7/2007  5:58 PM

I'm trying to locate a tall chest to the heirloom series. Do you know who bought out Link Taylor or if the series is still available. Thanks

From R&C Smith, 9/5/2007  12:27 PM

...We are also interested in getting two mirrors to match what we already have. From "The Heirloom Gallery" Bedroom, crafted by LINK-TAYLOR of Lexington, NC, No.910-203 Broken Arch Looking Glass mirror, framed size 31-1/2x50. The frame and crown are veneered. We currently have one mirror over our dresser and want to get two for another room. Please contact us at rcdsmith@comcast.net. Again, thanks.

From R&C Smith, 9/5/2007  12:13 PM

We are looking for either the No. 910-314 Philadelphia Highboy (42x21-H 88 in.) or the No.910-313c Queen Anne Highboy (40x20-H 84 in.) from "The Heirloom Gallery" Bedroom, crafted by LINK-TAYLOR of Lexington, NC to add to our set. Each of these pieces has 11 drawers and a crown, Chippendale style, and is crafted in solid mahogany in a rich, clear dark brown satin finish. Please contact us at rcdsmith@comcast.net. Thanks so much.

From Mike, 9/1/2007  4:03 PM

I have a Cal King and two nightstands in Drexel/Heritage Heirloom. They are in good shape, but are 12 years old. If anyone is interested please let me know. I am getting ready to donate it as it "must go".
Please contact me at mjhamill@aol.com. This is a "come and get it". Thanks.

From Cathy Murphy, 8/30/2007  11:47 PM

I have a Duncan Phyfe double pedestal table 910-878, 8 Chippendale chairs 910-884/5, and the Breakfront China
Cabinet & Buffet 910-852/3 from the Link-Taylor Heirloom Gallery Dining Room Occasional collection, all made in 1987. All pieces in good condition, but the chairs need to be reupholstered. I would appreciate any input on the value of these pieces. Thank you. My e-mail is camurphy10@gmail.com, but I'm sure replies to this list would also be appreciated!

From Marie Dingman, 8/28/2007  10:08 AM

forgot to mention each piece is from the Heirloom collection - my e-mail is marie.dingman@summitpros.com

From Marie, 8/26/2007  1:15 PM

We have a Link-Taylor solid mahoganey queen anne dining room set with china cabinet and buffet, table with with two leaves and six chairs for sale. We just sold our Link-Taylor mahoganey queen size rice carved bed, but still have the double dresser, mirror, tall chest, and night stand that is available. Everything was purchased in 1986 in North Carolina. We have no children, everything is in great condition.

From Sharon, 7/25/2007  11:34 PM

Forgot my email ... sharon059@mchsi.com

From Sharon, 7/25/2007  11:30 PM

I have a Colonial Pine by link Taylor 14 drawer bedroom hutch (lighted) and the gentlemans dresser that stands tall and has 6 drawers. these pieces are in excellent shape. NEAR MINT. I cannot find a web site to see what they are worth... ANY IDEAS ANYONE???

Thanks

From Glenice, 7/20/2007  12:09 PM

I have a Link Taylor dressor w/9 drawers, makeup dresser and bench.   It is a light antique in color. The markings on the back of the dresser is 3207 Ch Chest. I bought this from the estate of a local banker approximately 25 years ago.

Do you know the approximate value? What is the best method of selling these items if any?

A big thank you from Minnesota.

From Lara, 7/1/2007  7:36 PM

I have a Link Taylor Pencil Post Queen Size Bed that I am willing to sell. I bought it in 1987 in South Carolina. It is still in perfect condition.

I don't know how much to ask for it. Do you have any idea how much they are worth today?

From T. Kuhn, 6/28/2007  10:27 PM

I purchesed a Link-Taylor bedroom set forty years or so ago. The pulls on the dresser and chest need to be replaced but I can find no place to purchase such items. Any suggestions?

From Lara, 6/25/2007  11:10 AM

Everyone here seems to know a lot about Link-Taylor. I recently inherited a bedroom set from my grandparents that is made up of 2 dressers and I'm not sure if any of the other pieces are Link-Taylor or not. In one of the dressers I found a tag that said "solid African and Philippine mahogany." Does anyone know where I can look online or elsewhere to find the value? And does anyone know how to tell identify Link-Taylor pieces if the name isn't obvious? Thanks!

From TOM, 6/18/2007  10:40 PM

Would love to buy either a mahogany queen rice bed or pencil post - mine was damaged - please reply to brandi@summervilleautoauction.com - THANK YOU!

From Donna, 6/17/2007  6:19 PM

I have bought a link taylor bedroom set in great condition. solid mohogany, with bleached green wash. Great style and pulls. Any one have any information on this furniture?

From Lou, 6/9/2007  7:11 PM

I have a Link Taylor Rawhide collection Desk (with leather top) and Hutch.Also the chair with leather cushion.In excellent condition.I am trying to find out the value.Please reply.Thank you, Lou

From frank, 5/24/2007  9:18 PM

I have only one desk from the rawhide collection and would like to sell it if anyone is interested leather top. Stamped link taylor north carolina (rawhide)

From Matt, 5/24/2007  8:42 PM

Please reply to zany5@yahoo.com

From Matt, 5/24/2007  8:41 PM

Hi I am selling a spanish style bedroom set from LT, but have no idea what the name of it is. It was purchased in the late 60's and is solid oak. I have a headboard, tall dresser, & ladies dresser W/mirror. It looks like it is hand carved. Any info on price/style would be very helpful.

Thanks,
Matt

From Tom, 5/15/2007  10:14 AM

Looking for large entertainment center to go with Link Taylor mahogany bedrorom suite. Can be up to 10 feet long. Must match. Email tburdick@scana.com

From bill, 5/7/2007  11:12 PM

want to know value, of link taylor rawhide edition roll top desk
                thinks bill

From Cindy Nivens, 5/6/2007  8:36 PM

I have a Link-Taylor mahogany rice bed. I am very interested in finding the bed steps to match it. Does anyone know where I could find them. If so, please e-mail me at cnivens54@aol.com. Thanks - Cindy

From Martha in NC, 5/5/2007  5:45 PM

I have a queen rice carved Link Taylor Mahogany bed I will sell once I find a king sized version. If anyone has a king rice carved bed, I would love to purchase it!

Martha in NC

From Kammy, 5/4/2007  1:24 PM

I have a king sized Link Taylor solid cherry bedroom set that I bought in 1980. I saved all the tags with the price for each piece. I would not sell for love or money, but will be glad to tell anyone what the original price was for each piece if that would help anyone. The whole set cost me almost $7,000. The bed rails were $668 alone. It looks as good today as it did when I bought it.

From Pat, 4/27/2007  5:07 PM

I just inherited a whole Link-Taylor bedroom collection.
It is white french provential, king headboard, 13 drawer hi boy, 12 drawer dresser with mirror and 2 night stands.
It is about 45 years old and beautiful. Can anyone help me determine the value and how to dispose of it. It would be much appreciated.

From Tracy, 11/4/2006  6:31 PM

I am trying to find a king size mahogany poster bed from this collection. Please contact me at toritaylor00@hotmail.com if you have one near NC. Thanks!

From Shea, 10/30/2006  2:40 PM

I am helping my grandmother clean out her house as she is moving to a retirement community. She has a whole Link-Taylor bedroom collection, french provential, full size bed, commode, chest, dresser, mirror. Where can I figure out what the product number is or the year of manufacture?

From susan cipra, 10/23/2006  9:15 PM

I am replying to Becky regarding a Colonial Pine Sweater Chest. I live in Seattle, but have a Mule Blanket Chest, fully cedar lined, with two drawers. The chest measures 41 by 21, 24 1/2 inch height. The product no. is 788-652. I would like to sell it, but have no clue what shipping charges would be.

From Howard, 10/6/2006  8:32 AM

Correction on dresser configurations. Both dressers have nine drawers. One is a wide dresser, the other a tall dresser.

From Becky, 10/4/2006  10:53 PM

I am looking for a Link Taylor Colonial Pine Sweater Chest. Does anyone out there have one in good condition for sale?

From Howard, 10/4/2006  10:15 AM

We have a Link Taylor Rice Carved bedroom set we may be interested in selling. Queen Size bed, two night stands, ladies three drawer dresser and mirror, men's six drawer dresser, and step stool. All in excellent condition in the Atlanta area. Contact me at hbruck@mindspring.com if interested.

From gina, 9/24/2006  10:23 AM

Carrie I sure wish I had gotten this a day earlier. (day late a dollar short)haha The bed was sold just yesterday. I am regretting it already as I know I sold it below what it was worth..Oh well

From Carrie Charlotte NC, 9/23/2006  8:59 AM

I am in North Charlotte and would like to know where in NC you are and if you are near me. I am very interested in looking at this bed this weekend if you are fairly close. Can you send a picture to Luv2scuba@hotmail.com. I am not willing to pay more than $2500 and it must be in excellent condition as stated. Do you have any other pieces? Are you a retailer with a store? If we can agree on a price I can arrange pick up within 3 days. Please contact me asap. I can paypal a deposit to hold if necessary until I can get there. Contact attn:Carrie/Rice bed in subject line (luv2scuba@hotmail.com)

From Lisa Soyars, 9/22/2006  4:45 PM

Please call me. I am very interested in the king size bed. (434) 792-3772 or give me a number where I can contact you.

From g, 9/22/2006  1:38 PM

I currently have the King Rice Bed in my possession. Absolutely no scratches whatsoever. Perfect condition.Gorgeous! I am a designer selling this bed for a client who has decided to go with a more modern look in her new home. The other pieces are no longer available.

From h, 9/22/2006  1:15 PM

To Lisa Soyars..Contact PURE8184@aol.com with contact info. I am in the NC area.

From h, 9/22/2006  1:12 PM

Where are you located?

From Lisa Soyars, 9/22/2006  11:08 AM

Would you be interested in selling these items? Please contact me if you would consider doing so.

From j, 9/21/2006  6:07 PM

The bed alone would be $1600

From h, 9/6/2006  1:10 PM

"Henry had answered on an earlier post of this same message and stated $1600 was what he had sold these pieces for in an excellent condition. I am unsure how old my pieces are. His were between 10-15 years old. Anyone else have any feedback to offer?