The Atlanta International Gift & Home Furnishings Market announced that the next show will take place on Jan. 11-18 (Temporaries: Jan. 13-17), with the Atlanta International Area Rug Market featuring the National Oriental Rug Show taking place Jan. 12-15 (Temporaries: Jan. 13-15).
The show will include more than 25,000 square feet of new exhibitors and more than 100,000 square feet of expanded and relocated showrooms nestled among the more than 1.7 million square feet of home furnishings and accessories products in permanent showrooms and temporaries in Building 1, floors 9-14.
Reintroduced to Market is a crisp, cool, fashion-forward space on the newly refurbished Floor 14 of Building 1. Christened “HOME & DESIGN,” the sleek, fresh look reflects the designer-driven showrooms and the products most in demand by style-conscious buyers.
This designer-friendly floor, with showrooms open Monday-Friday 10 a.m.-4 p.m., was created to speak both to the members of the interior design community and to specialty retailers while complementing other permanent HOME showrooms on Floors 9-13. HOME & DESIGN is a juried floor – showroom owners are exclusively selected for their lifestyle and design-oriented HOME products.
New and expanded showrooms offer great product range, new lines and new buying opportunities. A growing international leadership in the HOME category is exemplified in the addition of more than 20 new or expanded showrooms in Building 1, floors 9-13.
New showrooms on floors 9-13 in January:
- Home Source International offering a wide selection of quality bath and bedding
products, opens its first permanent showroom of 3,200 square feet in Building 1, 9-A-1,3.
- Catstudio, with a variety of whimsical pillows, totes, towels, and glassware,
moves from HIGH DESIGN to a 1,500 square foot showroom on the Floor 9
of Building 1, 9-C-9.
- Elegant Lighting, which specializes in elegant chandeliers and lights for home
and business, showcases its product in 1,500 square feet in Building 1, 12-C-9.
- Made Goods, offering handcrafted chandeliers, furniture, lighting, objects and
décor items, has 1,500 square feet in Building 1, 9-C-7.
- BIMA Trading showcases its extensive collection of hand-finished
artisan-crafted mahogany and teak furniture in a 1,100 square foot showroom
in Building 1, 12-E-4, sharing the showroom with Bella Fiore.
- Bella Fiore, which offers photo frames and wall décor, takes just over
1,000 square feet in Building 1, 12-E-4, with Shantalle’s Studio.
- A’Homestead Shoppe, Inc., offers a wide collection of accent, table and floor
Lamps plus accessories and is located in Building 1, 10-E-5.
- AICO Distinctive Bedding Designs offers beautiful bedding sets in
Building 1, 9-E-5.
- Art Addiction, which offers sophisticated contemporary imagery printed
on sleek acrylic creating a 3-D floating effect, has just under 1,000 square
feet in Building 1, 10-E-13.
- Ateliers C&S Davoy, a French firm that designs and produces unique home
furnishings and accessories with a rustic, yet timeless, antique feel and look,
moves from the Temporaries to its first permanent showroom in Building 1, 9-E-13.
- John Beard Collection features contemporary giclees on canvas
in Building 1, 13-E-6 and with just under 1,000 square feet of showroom space.
- White X White, features a line of fine décor items and antiques in just
under 800 square feet in Building 1, 11-E-12.
Relocating and expanding showrooms on Floors 9-13 are:
- j. douglas – the art of living, representing some of the most prestigious and successful
manufacturers in home and gift, expands its showroom to
15,500 square feet in Building 1, 13-6-6.
- CODARUS expands and relocates its showroom to Building 1, 10-A-1.
The new 11,000 showroom features an exciting mix of product including bedding,
linens, furnishings, accessories, personal care products, lighting and decorative pillows.
- Pasha Home Furnishings offering leather, iron, rattan and wooden home
furnishings, relocates and expands its showroom to just under 10,000 square feet
in Building 1, 11-E-5, 11-G-5.
- Go Home Ltd., which offers vintage-inspired home furnishings, giftware and
accessories, expanded its showroom to 9,000 square feet and is located in Building
1 showroom 12-A-1.
- Furniture Classics, which sells a variety of furniture and accessories, expands its
showroom to 8,300 square feet in Building 1, 13-E-14.
- Sterling Industries/DIAMOND/Bailey Street, which offers a vast selection of home
furnishings, mirrors and gifts, expands its 8,300 square feet in Building 1, 12-F-7.
- Blue Ocean Traders offering exotic one-of-a-kind antiques and true-to-form
reproductions for the home and garden relocates and expands its showroom
to 4,500 square feet in Building 1, 11-A-4.
- Regina-Andrew/Home Philosophy, which offers a varied line of lighting,
chandeliers, sconces, lamps and pendants, relocates and expands its
showroom to 3,600 square feet in Building 1, 13-F-4.
- Design Legacy by Kelly O’Neal, offering an extensive line of pillows, unusual
home furnishings, rugs and artwork, expands its showroom to 3,000 square
feet in Building 1, 9-C-12.
- Bramble Now, which offers hand-made furniture from Indonesia, relocates and
expands its showroom to 2,600 square feet in Building 1, 11-E-3A.
- MSM 4 Imports, Inc. offering high-quality, hand-forged wrought iron furniture,
lighting and French upholstery, expands its showroom to 2,400 square feet
in Building 1, 12-E-1.
- Diana White & Associates offering unique products exemplifying style and
originality, relocates its 2,300 square foot showroom to Building 1, 10-A-8.
- Europe 2 You LLC, importing unique art and antiques from Central Europe,
expands its showroom to 2,000 square feet in Building 1, 10-A-10.
- Bliss Studio, featuring progressive, chic whimsical accents for the home,
including pillows, talia sheets and iron beds, relocates and expands
to 1,500 square feet in Building 1, 9-A-7.
- Red Label, offering hand-made home and garden accessories, relocates its
1,500 square foot showroom to Building 1, 12-C-9.
- Boutross Imports, offering everything in linen since 1894, relocates its 1,000
square foot showroom from Floor 10 to Building 1, 9-A-18.
- Picture Galleries, a recognized leader in home décor, relocates to
Building 1, 13-E-14.
- Tritter Feefer Home Collection, relocates its 1,100-square foot showroom featuring
fresh transitional home furnishings made in an earth-friendly way, to Building 1, 9-A-16.
Among the new and expanded Floor 14 HOME & DESIGN showrooms debuting
in January are:
- Control Brands, which offers a full line of classic furniture for the home including
George Nelson, Sean Dix and NeXtime, opens its first showroom on
Floor 14 with almost 9,500 square feet of showroom space in Building
- The French Bee has more than 1,100 square feet of new showroom space at
14-E-14 for its line of fine custom florals.
- AFK Fine Furniture for Children expands and relocates its showroom of fine
furniture for children and infants to 14-F-7.
- French Market Collection relocates and expands its 3,373-square-foot
showroom of furniture inspired by the timeless elegance and sophistication of
18th and 19th century France to 14-F-11.
- Gabby expands and relocates its 2,300-square-foot showroom to 14-E-22.
Gabby offers classic handcrafted wood furniture with eco-friendly concepts.
- Ibolili expands and relocates its 1,194-square-foot showroom to 14-E-20 to better
show its lines of fine handmade furniture, natural fiber lighting and fashion and
decorative accessories in neutral colors.
- New Growth Designs, which offers life-like artificial silk plants, flowers and trees
that are hand assembled in North Carolina, expands and relocates its showroom
Furniture World Magazine-Business solutions for furniture retailers