Weekly Furniture Management Tip # 102 - A Good Leader...
Furniture World News Desk on
by Roy Miller, President
Country View Woodworking
A GOOD LEADER....
- understands how to develop an enterprise of distinction through esprit de corps
- refines skills to insure independent minds work together
- realizes through esprit de corps a collective group of employees subordinate individual differences and reflect a willingness to work toward the achievement of common and collective goals
- teaches that through encouragement and esprit de corps all involved benefit from the contribution of many
- promotes the principle that the end result of properly administered esprit de corps makes both individuals and the collective group become stronger and better equipped to fulfill their collective mission more completely.
- regularly reminds those that enter into relations with the group do so because of the benefits that occur from camaraderie, clarity of direction and a commonality of purpose
These weekly “Monday Morning Management Tips” are jointly provided by both Country View Woodworking and Furniture World.
About Country View Woodworking:
Did you know CVW products feature VOC compliant and HAPS free finishes to protect the air quality in America's homes? Comments about these weekly tips can be directed to Roy Miller (Country View Woodworking http://www.cvwltd.com
) care of email@example.com
Articles in Retail LeadershipTips