HOM Furniture, headquartered in Coon Rapids, MN announced that it will be opening its 12th showroom at 3701Division Street in St. Cloud.
This new HOM Showroom is scheduled to open during the 1st quarter of 2008.
The new showroom will be managed by Tim Knudson, who has over 20 years of furniture and retail experience, including 13 years at HOM Furniture.
According to Mr Knudson, the St. Cloud location will offer a complete full-line furniture showroom, with experienced and fashion-conscious sales associates as well as in-store and in-your-home Design Doctors consultation services.
Product categories include leather and upholstery sofas, sectionals, recliners, chairs and ottomans; dining, curios, entertainment, game tables and bar stools; accessories and accent furniture; and adult and youth bedroom. In addition, HOM carries the following branded lines of complementary product:
- Sleep Express includes every type of mattress conceivable to meet someone’s needs—including Serta innerspring mattress sets, Vera Wang by Serta, TempurPedic foam mattresses, and Comfortaire adjustable air beds—from pillow top to firm and in sizes from king to twin. In addition, Kid’s Life is an exclusive mattress line from HOM for toddlers to teens, and also includes a complete selection of bedroom furnishings.
- The WORLD RUGS department carries a complete line of contemporary and oriental rugs--both machine made and one-of-a-kind hand knotted--sourced directly from the weavers by our own buyers and then brought to you at factory-direct prices.
- The Passages Gallery of Fine Furniture . . .where high quality furniture doesn't have to be expensive. Passagesfeatures many fine brand names at the guaranteed lowest prices.
- Uptown Urban Furnishings provides contemporary living, dining, bedroom and entertainment furniture for all living spaces. In addition, Uptown has small-space furnishing solutions that are ideal for a loft, condo and apartment.
- The Theater Rooms department features cinema seating, including power recliners, and endless sectional configurations to custom fit your home theater entertainment room.
- For the outdoor enthusiast, HOM carries a complete line of patio sets including deep seat configurations, wicker and rattan seating, chaise lounges, a large umbrella collection, custom order patio options, and even fire pit tables.
The family friendly store also features a HOM Cookie Shop offering FREE fresh-baked cookies and beverages.
The St. Cloud showroom plans to initially employ 25-30 full-time staff members. Applications are currently being accepted online at the Careers section on HOMFURNITURE.COM.
About HOM: St. Cloud maintains special roots for the owners and employees of HOM Furniture. Owners Wayne Johansen and Rod Johansen began their careers and business ownership endeavors with a small import gift shop located in Crossroads Mall in 1975. In addition, corporate headquarters were initially located in St. Cloud, until relocated to the Minneapolis area a few years later.
Later in 2008, HOM will also be opening new showrooms in Rochester and Little Canada, MN.
HOM Furniture has been a family-owned business for over 30 years, and has evolved into the full-line furniture retailer that it is today. In addition to the new showroom in St. Cloud, HOM is the largest and leading furniture retailer in each of its markets with showrooms in Sioux City, Iowa; Sioux Falls, South Dakota; Duluth, Minnesota; Eau Claire Wisconsin; Fargo, North Dakota and six locations in Minneapolis/St. Paul.
HOM employs nearly 1,000 individuals overall and has been one of the fastest growing furniture retailers in the United States. The company currently ranks in the Top 50 Furniture Retailers in the country.
For more information about HOM, please visit www.homfurniture.com.
Furniture World Magazine-Business solutions for furniture retailers