Furniture -China-- '98 - Most Influential And International Furniture Expo Ever Held In China
Furniture World Magazine
Building up on the strong success of FURNITURE CHINA '97 with 400 exhibitors and over 37,000 trade visitors. FURNITURE CHINA '98, to be held in Shanghai, China - September 15 to 18, 1998 -is already 80% sold. Sino Expo, the show organizer. has announced a 400,o increase in requests for exhibiting space. Most of it is attributed to a growing demand from furniture manufacturers worldwide interested in positioning their products in China, the economy, showing the most stability and the strongest growth potential in Asia.
International participation as of 04-10-98 includes:
1. Italian Pavilion: The Italian Furniture Association - Federlegno Arredo has confirmed 35,000 square feet for their delegation, which represents an increase of 50% their participation at Furniture China '97. As of today, 92 Italian companies have expressed their intent to participate in Furniture China '98. I-Among Italian exhibitors are: B&B Italia, Bonaldo, Contempo, Flozi,Formitalia, Ilohnari, Meritalia, Poliform, Salvarani.
2. Spanish Pavilion: The Spanish Export Institute - ICEX has confirmed a reservation for 6,000 square feet to organize the Spanish Pavilion.
3. US Pavilion: 10,000 square feet have been reserved for the US Pavilion, confirmed exhibitors include: American Moulding Benchcraft Berkline, Bushline, Getz Furnishings, IHFC, Knob Creek, O'Sullivan, Peoplounger, Rowe Furniture, TrendWood.
4. German Pavilion: The German Furniture Export Team consisting of 5 members, namely C. Desselkamp, Gepade, Incasa, Kaase, Potter has confirmed 1. 900 square feet for their participation
5. French Pavilion: 10 French companies have confirmed their participation In Furniture China '98 by booking over 3.000 square feet. Several other French companies have expressed then- desire to participate.
6. Belgian Pavilion: BelgoFurn - the Belgium Furniture Export Association has booked 3.000 square feet for the Belgian Pavilion including 10 exhibitors.
7. Polish Pavilion: Fabryki Mebli Forte SA will exhibit again at Furniture China with confirmed exhibit space totaling 2,400 square feet. product to be exhibited include bedroom, kitchen and office furniture
8.Australian Pavilion: The Australian Furniture Industry Association - FIAA has increased their space requirement from 1.900 square feet in '97 to 3.900 for their '99 participation.
9. Singaporean Pavilion: The Singapore Furniture Industry Council _SFIC has confirmed the presence of a 3.500 square feet Singaporean Pavilion.
10. Malaysian Pavilion: The Malaysian Furniture Industry Council has booked 3.500 square feet of exhibit space for their delegation.
11. Hong Kong Trade Development Council: HKTDC has reserved 6,000 square feet at Furniture China '99.
In addition. 12 regional Chinese Furniture Associations will organize their pavilions to participate in FURNITURE CHINA '99 with a 100.000 square feet exhibit space.
Exhibits include all furniture styles for the residential and contract and hospitality markets, including upholstered furniture case-goods, bedroom furniture dining room furniture children's furniture office furniture hotel furniture and furnishings
The US Pavilion offers full-service exhibit packages including exterior walls, spotlights, carpeting, a company header, show updates and show directory listing. internet listing with hyperlinks daily booth cleaning and the full-time assistance from the shows US office: GLOBEXPO
Judging from the above progress statistics. FURNITURE CHINA '98 is bound to become the most influential and truly international furniture expo ever held in China. Over 45,000 furniture professionals are expected to attend the show in Shanghai in September '99.
FURNITURE CHINA '99 is organized by Sinn Expo Ltd for the Chinese National Furniture Association since 1993. For more information on FURNITURE CHINA '98, please contact the show's North America agent: Frederic de Bernard - GLOBEXPO