Weekly Furniture Management Tip # 24 - A Good Leader...
Furniture World News
by Roy Miller, President
Country View Woodworking
A GOOD LEADER....
- understands that longevity deserves a degree of loyalty.
- is aware that new associates may require 18 months to reach the degree of skills and productivity of a replaced employee.
- knows that supervision carries a degree of responsibility for personnel turnover.
- realizes personal problems may effect professional performance.
- practices the policy that termination is a last resort.
These weekly “Monday Morning Management Tips” are jointly provided by both Country View Woodworking and Furniture World.
About Country View Woodworking: Did you know CVW domestic, hardwood Amish products offer fashion-forward designs or customized individual pieces and groupings to respond to customer's personal preferences? Comments about these weekly tips can be directed to Roy Miller (Country View Woodworking http://www.cvwltd.com) care of
Furniture World Magazine-Business solutions for furniture retailers