BEDGEAR recently announced strategic moves made to bolster the brand’s retail and e-commerce businesses. BEDGEAR welcomes three new hires to the Sales team and elevates three members within the Sales and Customer Experience teams.
“During the last year, BEDGEAR’s retail and e-commerce businesses have both expanded immensely, surpassing yearly goals,” said BEDGEAR founder and CEO Eugene Alletto. “This exponential growth wouldn’t be possible if it were not for our team of talented and immensely knowledgeable staff members here at BEDGEAR. Our Sales team in the field have shown that regardless of the circumstances, they are able to thrive in bringing the latest in BEDGEAR’s innovative technologies to retail customers around the world. In-house, our team of dedicated Customer Experience members have created a customer-first motto by quickly responding and educating both our retail and ecommerce customers that goes above and beyond.”
- AJ Harrison joins BEDGEAR as the Territory Manager for Kansas, Nebraska and Missouri. Harrison comes to BEDGEAR as a veteran of the bedding industry with 14 years of experience serving as the Director of Store Success. Harrison will manage new and existing accounts in the Midwest, specifically in Kansas, Nebraska and Missouri. With over a decade of substantial successes at retail, Harrison’s experience in educating, developing and motivating retail sales associates will aid him in driving the BEDGEAR business. Harrison reports to Tammy Schneider, Director of Marketing and Sales for the Midwest Territory.
- Danny Meints joins BEDGEAR as the Sleep Coach for Wisconsin. Meints comes to BEDGEAR with three years of industry experience. At Serta Simmons, Meints served as a Field Sales Representative where he was responsible for educating retail sales associates, delivering product presentations, and identifying and facilitating learning needs in his region. In his role at BEDGEAR, Meints will be responsible for providing support to the Sales organization in Wisconsin by acting as a brand expert in the field, facilitating high-level product knowledge and professional development classes to retail sales associates, and conduct high-level sales educational seminars. He reports to Holly Adorno, Director of Player Development.
- Jason Arrowood joins BEDGEAR as the Territory Manager for Oklahoma City and the surrounding areas. Arrowood comes to BEDGEAR with eight years of sales experience, most recently as a Regional Sales Manager in the furniture industry. Arrowood’s prior success in business development, coaching and relationship building will help to strengthen partnerships in the area and pave the way for new ones. Arrowood reports to Leslie Clay, Vice President of Marketing and Sales for North America.
- Tammy Schneider has been promoted to the Director of Marketing and Sales for the Midwest Territory. Schneider has been a dedicated employee of BEDGEAR for more than three years, continuing to grow into elevated roles year by year. Joining the company in 2018, Schneider served as a Sleep Coach where she was then elevated to Marketing and Sales Manager for the Midwest. Amid the pandemic, Schneider exceeded expectations, not only displaying growth in her ability to sell but also the ability to lead and support the team, which proved to be a crucial part of the BEDGEAR Sales business. From here, she was quickly elevated into her current role of Director of Marketing and Sales for the Midwest territory. Schneider reports to Leslie Clay, Vice President of Marketing and Sales for North America.
- Anna Lindo has been promoted to the Customer Experience Supervisor. Lindo joined BEDGEAR in 2018 after working at Shutterfly as a Special Tasks Team Lead. Throughout her tenure at BEDGEAR, Lindo has displayed a constant desire to learn and a hunger to grow and take on new challenges. In her new role, Lindo will work to support the direct-to-consumer (DTC) business by leading, supporting, and developing our Customer Experience team members to scale support alongside DTC sales. Lindo reports to Evan York, Vice President of Operations.
- Kathy Adiong has been promoted to the Warranty Supervisor; this role is part of the Customer Experience team. Adiong has been a member of the Customer Experience team since 2017. She has led the team with exceptional service, ensuring that all claims are reviewed and processed in a timely fashion. Adiong has also made an impact on the bottom line, managing the costs associated with this area of the business. In this elevated role, Adiong will work to develop and track additional operational metrics, which will allow her to scale the department effectively. Adiong reports to Evan York, Vice President of Operations.
“As a sales-driven organization, BEDGEAR has made sure that making a great impact on the front line is always a top priority,” said Ashley Fillinger, BEDGEAR’s manager of Human Capital & Culture. “Our presence in the field is stronger than ever, and the results are proving that investment in the Sales and Customer Experience departments has strengthened our ability to provide an exceptional customer journey both for our retail partners and online consumer shoppers.”
Launched in 2009, BEDGEAR is the brand of Performance that provides innovative bedding by focusing on an active lifestyle and well-being. BEDGEAR's sleep solutions are engineered with fabrics that are moisture wicking and instant cooling and maximize airflow to allow the body to naturally regulate its temperature. With a core belief of One Size Does Not Fit All™, BEDGEAR has redefined the way people view sleep by developing interactive in-store experiences and breathable bedding products that are personally fit to a consumer based on specific factors, including body type, sleep position and temperature. BEDGEAR is dedicated to integrating environmental responsibility into product development to ensure less returned goods are being sent to landfills. BEDGEAR is essential to the rest and recovery routines of professional athletes and active people who need to maximize their sleep. A proud manufacturer in the USA, BEDGEAR offers mattresses, pillows, sheets, blankets, pet beds as well as travel, kids and baby products that often feature removable and washable covers to maintain a clean and healthy sleep environment. BEDGEAR is represented in more than 4,000 retail stores across the globe and has earned more than 220 U.S. and worldwide patents, trademark registrations and pending applications. Sleep Fuels Everything! For more information, visit bedgear.com.
Furniture Industry News and in depth magazine articles for the furniture retail, furniture manufacturers, and furniture distributors.
Read other articles by Nicholas Ledoux