Over 154 Years of Service to the Furniture Industry
 Furniture World Logo

LOOKING FOR LINK TAYLOR FOR A CLIENT

Hi Russ, I have a customer who is looking for Link-Taylor furniture to go with a collection she already has. Do you know of any retailers that I could recommend to her in the Va. Hampton Roads/ Northern Va area? Thank you, Stacy Winchester Willis Furniture Virginia Beach

Posted By Stacy Winchester, 2/18/2004

Login to Reply to this Topic

Replies

From rapanuiman, 3/11/2015  12:40 AM

I have a number of pieces in near perfect condition. Greg 310-408-3173

From Miss.Jayne, 3/16/2012  3:01 AM

Hello,
 I have a colonial pine Link Taylor bedroom set including a wardrobe, 7' long dresser topped with a back-lit mirrored shelving display unit and a bedside table. Please email me if you would like photos or more info felony.jayne@yahoo.com

From Stacy Winchester, 8/15/2011  11:35 AM

I have 4 pieces of a Link Taylor solid Colonial Pine bedroom set for sale....It includes two nightstands, dresser with mirror and airmoire for sale. I live about 45 min south of Richmond, VA. Message me at Rebecca_Millirons@colonialhts.net if you are interested.

From Stacy Winchester, 7/16/2011  7:45 PM

I have a Link Taylor sign, 5 drawer chest stamp 1801, for sale if you are interested email me at gcurves@gmail.com.

From Stacy Winchester, 7/11/2011  8:39 PM

Feel free to email me if you would like pictures, are interested in buying this piece or have more information.

Livinlrge@gmail.com

From Stacy Winchester, 7/11/2011  8:36 PM

I have a beautiful Link Taylor triple dressor with matching mirror stamped number 229. Model number: 5505-6 and mirror 5500-3-6. I am trying to find more nformation about it. The mirror is stamped july 26 1966.

Can anyone help? This is for sale as well.

Thanks

From Stacy Winchester, 7/11/2011  11:08 AM

I have a Link-Taylor Pine Corner Hutch For Sale. It was distributed by Sibley, Lindsay & Cure Co. in Rochester NY and is now located in Port St. Lucie, FL. It has it's original dark finish, 3 open shelves, 1 pull drawer, a closed cabinet area at the base with 2 doors and 1 shelf inside that splits the storage area. It is sold wood and in excellent condition. I estimate this piece to be a late 1950's or early 1960's piece. If you have any questions and would like pictures, please email me at nanas.closet@yahoo.com

From Stacy Winchester, 7/7/2011  1:12 PM

The bed in the post above is not a twin it is a full, sorry about that

From Stacy Winchester, 7/7/2011  12:55 PM

I have a 5 piece Link Taylor bedroom set for sell. It is a Treasure House design in solid Cherry perfect condition. We have 2 night stands, 1 long dresser with mirror, 1 tall dresser with 2 levels, and a twin bed with 4 carved posts. If you have any questions or would like pictures please e-mail andidawg82@yahoo.com.

From Stacy Winchester, 6/24/2011  3:29 PM

Hi board. I saw someone was looking for a Link and Taylor Mahogony bedroom set. I have a Link & Taylor set from about 1957 that i am looking to sell. It was my parents and i am cleaning the house out now. The set includes 2 night stands, wall mirror, mens and womans dresser, front headboard and bed frame. I noticed that inside one of the night stand drawers it was numbered and mentioned the Mahogony Society.

The bedroom set considering its age is in good shape. There is signs of normal wear but i think the majority of it is the pieces need a good cleaning. Its all original and all there. Please feel free to contact me by email or phone.

Have a great day!

Anthony Liberto
LandLiner@aol.com
609-315-5831

From Chris, 5/14/2011  11:38 PM

I have a Link Taylor mahogany triple dresser with beveled mirror and matching full size bed complete with headboard, footboard and rails. In excellent condition. If you live in Central California Email me because it way to heavy to mail.
There is a number on the back marked 1702 on dresser. This is very retro, late 1950's or early 60's style.
Email me for pics.

From Gwen, 4/29/2011  9:38 PM

We have a queen size Link Taylor- Pilgrim Pine bed and 2 matching night stands, series 855 and we are looking for any matching pieces. Anyone out there know where we can find any matching dresser, chester drawers, armoir...?

From Tammy, 4/27/2011  9:43 PM

Kim did you find out any info on your set? I have same and was wondering what its worth..THANKS

From LuAnne, 4/18/2011  11:08 PM

Sorry, forgot to give email....scc7476@yahoo.com

From LuAnne, 4/18/2011  11:05 PM

LINK TAYLOR! Have 2 twin beds with book nooks w/ sliding doors on headboard. have one nightstand, 2 tall chest of drawers and dresser w/ mirror. From 1961 or 62. White ash but a dark color. All in great condition. live in eastern virginia and need to sell or at least get an estimate before calling a consignment shop. Thanks in advance!

From Mitch Roy, 1/28/2011  1:48 PM

I have a Link Taylor "Rawhide" nightstand for sale. Leather top. Good condition. If interested, please email at: kokutzu@gmail.com with Rawhide in the subject. I am in Palm Beah Gardens, FL.

From Roxanne, 1/24/2011  12:33 PM

Moving, need to sell a solid mahogany dining room suite made by Link Taylor; includes oval table, 8 chairs, china cabinet, and hunt board. The hunt board features a brass gallery, dovetailed locking drawers, a full-lined silverware holder, and Queen Ann legs. The dining table has Queen Ann legs and comes with 2 leaves, 6 armless chairs, 2 chairs with arms, and protective cover pads. The china cabinet is lighted with pedament. roxxhil@yahoo.com

From Kim, 1/24/2011  12:35 AM

I have the Link Taylor "Rawhide" collection including nightstand, dresser, dresser with side door, desk with hutch, chair and single headboard. Let me know if you are interested-I'm in AZ and I'm motivated to sell.

From Nana, 1/23/2011  3:02 PM

Looking for Link-Taylor Taos king size carved fan headboard No. 716-166. Want to sell queen size post and beam carved fan bed No. 716-190c. Reside in Florida.

From Lesli581, 1/16/2011  6:33 PM

I am looking to buy Link Taylor Harvest Oak Nightstand and open to other pieces. Please contact me at Lesli581@gmail.com

From teri, 1/10/2011  2:23 PM

I have a dresser and desk, that says Rawhide inside drawers they are a darker color. Any idea on value? Thank you

From Ruthe, 1/7/2011  1:12 PM

I am looking for the Link Taylor- Taos Set - I need 2 nightstands. Anyone have some to sell?
Thank you-please respond to mckoy@skybeam.com

From lisa frisz, 1/6/2011  11:50 PM

I need a bed step stool in blonde pine wood by link taylor. I have the tobacco rice 4 poster reproduction set which is very high and now I really need the step stool. Please call at 407-366-6975 if you have it and would like to sell it., thanks,Lisa

From Ann, 12/26/2010  10:09 AM

Like Ellen above, I have L-T mahogany dining set. chippendale style and wish to acquire two side chairs.

From ellen, 12/22/2010  9:22 AM

I have a link taylor Mahongoney dining set. I wish to acquire two additional side chairs. The set is chippendale style.

From LUCINDA SMAITH, 12/18/2010  9:01 AM

I have a beautiful Heirloom Collection bedroom suit. It is numbered. #536. Solid Mahagony. Need to sale asap. Please if you know of anyone that is really interested please call me @ 205-249-2000. From what I have seen online it would sale for around $10,000. I can discuss price with you or whom ever. I would love to get this out of my basement. Willing to sacrafice price to get it gone. it is in excellent condition.

From Rick, 11/19/2010  10:06 AM

Mary, please e-mail pictures and any other info you have on the triple dresser and night stand. There may/should be model numbers stenciled on the back of each piece.
Thank you,
Rick

From Mary, 11/10/2010  11:19 AM

We are located in the Chicago are and we have a (cherry or mahogany) Link-Taylor triple dresser and night stand (with marble inlay) that needs some TLC (refinishing - just on the top). Otherwise it is in excellent condition. I know its worth far more than what I'm asking but we are moving and don't want to take it with us. $100.00 will make you the next owner. I will send picture if requested. e-mail me if interested. Thanks!

From Lisa Curran, 10/2/2010  11:54 PM

I have a Solid Mahogany Link Taylor Double dresser with mirror, chest, Queen poster bed. Could any one help me to know the value. I would like to sell it. Thanks

From Denise, 9/29/2010  5:36 PM

i have a Link-Taylor desk i want to sell if anyone is interested please email me and i can send pics yeapledenise@yahoo.com

From Kathi, 9/26/2010  12:14 PM

We have complete Link-Taylor Bedroom SUITE includes King Carved Headboard 2 Post and Beam Commodes, 1 Wardrobe, 1 Blanket Chest, 1 2 door Triple Dresser BASE Dresser and 1 CARVED SUNBURST MIRROR ALL IN APPALACHIAN SOLID WHITE OAK SELLING COMPLETE SET ONLY FOR $2800.00 GRAND ISLAND NEW YORK AREA

h

From Xiaoling Zeigler, 9/16/2010  12:28 AM

If it is possible Would you please send pictures to me ?

I would like to have a bedroom set .

Xzeigler@gmail.com
Thanks
XL

From Sheryle, 9/12/2010  12:05 AM

Parents Estate Dinning room, Bedroom (full bed), Living room, each room has 3-5 pieces of Link-Taylor all Colonial Pine. Any one interested? e-mail akvatoohfairy@yahoo.com

From jenn, 7/27/2010  11:43 AM

I recently purchased a small Link Taylor desk. Appears to be a bedroom desk. Harvest Oak is branded inside the top drawer. Finish is aged and flaky but wood is in excellant condition. This is the first I've encountered this manuafacturer and can find very little information about the age or value of this line of furniture. Anyone interested in sharing information please email me at jennpensyl@comcast.net. I wanted it for a small desk in my daughter room but will think twice if it is of value.

From Dan, 7/12/2010  10:40 AM

Hello Karen, I have a 5 piece rawhide set if interested. danny.crowder@nov.com

From DJ West, 7/5/2010  9:44 PM

I am interested in buying a Link Taylor queen bed in Colonial Pine. Please let me know if you have one for sale.

From Karen, 6/24/2010  9:00 PM

I am looking for Link Taylor "Rawhide" bedroom pieces

From Angie, 6/1/2010  10:43 PM

I am looking for a Link Taylor king bed in Colonial Pine. Please let me know if you are interested in selling this piece.

From Megg, 5/30/2010  8:45 PM

I have a Link Taylor dining suite. Queen Anne style but in solid oak. Beautifuly library style china cabinet on sideboard and table with 6 chairs and 2 side chairs with arms. Am thinking about selling it. Is anyone looking for this? Any idea of value?

From Linda, 5/24/2010  1:47 PM

I forgot to mention there is also a large mirror that goes with it and the date on the dresser is Dec 1961. We live in Buffalo NY. email me valentine58@buffalo.com

From Linda, 5/24/2010  11:37 AM

I should have said the set was made in December of 1961 and has had only 1 owner. valentine58@buffalo.com

From Linda, 5/24/2010  11:13 AM

We have a Link Taylor french provincial Queen bed, nightstand, triple dresser and tall dresser and were wondering how much it might be worth, also we would be willing to sell it, grandchildren dont appreciate the beauty and worth of older sets. Thanks Linda We live in Buffalo NY

From Jordan, 4/30/2010  1:06 PM

I have a full-sized solid cherry Link Taylor (Treasure House Collection) set, which includes:

Bed (headboard, foot board, side boards, and wood slats) Tall chest of drawers
Long dresser w/ mirror
One bed-side table

Same owner for 25 years. Great condition! Wanting to get more modern furniture. I am only asking $800 for the full set. Currently in Raleigh, NC.

Jordan (mjtuller@gmail.com)

From Aimee, 4/27/2010  11:51 AM

I have pieces from a Mediterranean set by Link-Taylor. I have refurbished the "writing desk" and am trying to sell it. I also have a set of nightstands and King headboard, all Oak. Anyone interested in purchasing? Please email me at aims0406@yahoo.com

From Betty jones, 4/23/2010  7:14 PM

I have a triple dresser w/hutch mirror & light, armoire, night stand, master cannonball headboard in Colonial Pine I need to sell. Super good condition.

From Vicki, 4/4/2010  8:16 PM

I have a Link Taylor Dresser double 1701 and mirror 1702 stamped on the back This is mediterr.. oak.

for sale

From Mike Milisci, 3/23/2010  10:44 AM

I have a Link Taylor Queen Bedroom set (Treasure House in Solid Cherry) that I am willing to get rid of. I am asking $1200 for the set but that price is negotiable. The set includes headboard, footboard, bed rails, two night stands, chest of drawers, and bureau with large mirror. Some people call it the short and tall dressers. Anyway, give me a call if you are interested. I can be reached at (910) 551-1804. I live in fayetteville and would be willing to meet half way if you are wanting to purchase the set. Thanks

From nicole, 3/21/2010  12:14 PM

I have a Link taylor boys bedroom set. It includes a Wagon wheel Trundle bed. double dresser and mirror, student desk and chair. Purchased in 1974 at a furniture store in Charleston, SC . I would like to sell it but don't know the value . At the time it was pricey. Any Ideas or interest?

From Rebekah, 3/12/2010  1:48 PM

Link Taylor Treasure House Collection, Solid Mahogany 9-drawer dresser with mirror. I LIVE IN FORT LAUDERDALE BEACH area. (954) 822-6405

I also have 2 matching twin bed without mattress. Also mahogany --- $1200 obo for all...

rebekahgleissner@gmail.com

From Lisa Oliver, 3/3/2010  6:52 PM

I have a pair of Link Taylor Heirloom Solid Mahogany (double dropleaf) Pembroke end tables w/brass handles for sale (series #910-942). Excellent condition. I am in the Indianapolis, IN area. lisa_c_oliver@hotmail.com

From Sarah Ray, 2/20/2010  9:38 AM

I have a Link Taylor, heirloom collection, solid mahogony, linen press and bedside chest. The linen press can double as an entertainment center, with romovable drawers up top and a slide out shelf. Below are four drawers. The chest is 2 drawers over three.
I live in the Charleston, SC area.

From Jennifer Hall, 2/9/2010  11:34 PM

I have a Link Taylor Solid Mahogony bedroom set, consists of Full Size headboard, foot board, nightstand, dresser w/mirror and chest of drawers. This is an antique set and must be sold as a set.
We are in the Nashville Area.
Please contact me at the above email if interested.

From Emmy, 1/28/2010  2:49 PM

1/28/2010 2:44:50 PM
I have a Link Taylor KY, Le Chaumont French Provential fruitwood bedroom furniture that I am interested in possibly selling. The wood is solid magnolia according to the booklet in the drawer. The booklet appears to be the booklet for thee pieces and is 4 pages and in good condition. This original booklet says Suite No. 7300 Fruitwood Solid Magnolia. The designers were Mr. and Mrs Kirkpatrick of Grand Rapids Michigan. One piece is has has 9 large drawers, and large mirror. 2 night stands,the other stands tall and has 2 small drawers side by side, one large drawer and then 2 side by side drawers. All hardware appears to be original. Link Taylor is stamped in the drawer. Oak drawer side. Mahogony bottom per brochure. Furniture is in very good condition with a few scratches that are not very noticable.

From Ronnie Upchurch, 12/21/2009  10:36 PM

I have a link taylor dresser it says treasure house in solid cherry. I am looking for a matching queen bed,night stands and a chest of drawers any help finding would be appreciated Ronnie email wesbai@bellsouth.net

From Paulette, 11/27/2009  6:37 PM

I have a crezeda/buffet of solid mahogany (inch thick!). It is burned with the logo for Link-Taylor. The piece is clearly of the highest quality and the finest possible workmanship. All surfaces and legs are made from what is labled "heritage mohogany." There are brass locks and nobs on all three drawers and a brass rail on the back edge. I believe I have either one or two keys for the buffet drawers. The buffet is approximately 5.5'L x 22" D x 3.5' H. It is in near new condition and is marked on the back with the product index number of 910 868 and the date stamp of 900712. It is in superb condition and well maintained.

From Andrew, 11/24/2009  3:59 PM

I have a link taylor rawhide desk and dresser. I'm wondering how much they cost because I may want to sell them. Also How old would this furniture be if someone knows about link taylor rawhide send me a email so I can send you some pictures I want to know how much there worth.

From jim, 11/16/2009  7:09 PM

i have Link-Taylor Treasure House in solid Cherry. chest of drawers, dresser and mirror and full bed headboard and foot board. i don't know the worth or the year...

From ALLA, 10/29/2009  12:04 PM

I HAVE A LINK TAYLO HOMESPUN MAPLE HUTCH FOR SALE IN CALIFORNIA. EXELLENT CONDITION. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF SOME ONE INTERESTED. I WILL SEND PICTURES PER YOUR REQUEST.
THANK YOU

From Brenda, 10/29/2009  9:33 AM

I have honey pine dinette set with 4 chairs, leaf. plus china cabinet. Charlotte, NC

From Emily Nelms, 10/24/2009  10:22 AM

Looking for matching pieces to a Link-Taylor Entertainment Cabinet...766-699.. We have 766-697 and want only a lower cabinet to place a 50" TV on.

your thoughts?

From Pat, 10/15/2009  10:24 AM

I have a 7 piece Link Taylor Solid Mahogany Bedroom Suite for sale. It is the Chippendale style. Beautiful pieces that are now impossible to find/buy. Suite includes the following items:

Solid Mahogany Rice Carved High Poster Bed
English Bedsteps
Twelve Drawer Dresser (64 x 19 1/2 x 34 H)
Linen Press/TV Cabinet with 3 removal trays, 4 drawers, 1 TV swivel, and 1 pull out shelf (40 1/2 x 23 1/2 x 78 H)
Five Drawer Planters Night Chest (27 x 17 x 30 H)
Beveled Mirror (31 1/2 x 50)
Half Moon Mirror Table

Please email or call 843-442-0054 if interested. I am in the Atlanta area.

From Karen Spitler, 10/11/2009  6:33 PM

I have a Link Taylor Desk with a leather top and leather insets on wooden handles has western style look dark wood very nice marked RAWHIDE with wagonwheel and LT brander Has the LT shield with Link and Taylor Lexington NC any ideas of the value?? The year? It will be for sale

From bradley Tams, 10/9/2009  2:34 PM

5 pc Bedroom set Mahogany by Link Taylor, for sell OBO Brad 813-489-3903 btams1@gmail.com I have them on Craigslist Lakeland Florida

From eileen, 9/10/2009  10:10 AM

looking for link taylor honey pine dining room

From Wendy B, 9/2/2009  9:09 PM

Link-Taylor Harvest Oak Collection For Sale
Full "Link Taylor" Harvest Oak Bedroom Set.
Two nightstands, headboard, footboard, frame, 9 drawer dresser with mirror and 4 drawer chest.
Interested parties may E-mail me at office@carolinamarble.com or call 336-972-4425

From TOM ROY, 8/29/2009  3:06 PM

We have four piece Link-Taylor bedroom set, including four poster bed (93"x57"x82"), tall dresser with doors (42"x20"64"), triple dresser with companion mirror/vanity (dresser: 74"Wx34"Tx20"; mirror: 61"Wx45"Tx11"; together 79" tall, and bedside table (25"Wx29"Tx18"). All are in excellent condition. We're moving this week and are willing to sell everything for $1000 or best offer.

Please contact me at Tommyroy@comcast.netif you are interested. I'd be happy to send pictures.

From Matt, 8/21/2009  2:34 PM

I have a beautiful Link Taylor Solid Mahogany 2 Piece Lighted Breakfront that I am selling for $1900.

Contact me at earledsp432@gmail.com. If you are interested. I can send pictures.

From Anthony falzarano, 8/18/2009  9:41 AM

I have a double dresser Link Taylor Heirloom collection mahogany brass pulls perfect condition. Does anyone want to buy it at $700 (561) 655-3055

From Bob Miller, 8/17/2009  1:30 AM

I have a Link Taylor 3 peace bedroom set large Mirror, Large dresser (9 drow) and small dresser 6 draw in excelent contion. from th early 1960s I am lookinmg to sell or trade is anyone intersesed? call 561-633-0870 Thanks BOB

From Bruce, 8/14/2009  9:06 AM

I have a Link Taylor Chippendale style Mahoghany bedroom set with a tall dresser and one three drawer night stand as well as a queen sized pencil post bed. This was purchased in Wilson North Carolina in 1989. I have pictures of the furniture and can send. The dresser and night stand are in very good condition and the bed has some signs of use over the years but the exposed areas and headboard are in very good condition. I have many pictures I can send/share. This set is located in Chicago IL currently but can easily be shipped at the buyers expense.

From grace, 8/13/2009  9:53 AM

I am selling 2 Link Taylor dressers- one tall and one long as well as a nighstand, all with glass tops and all in perfect condition. I'm happy to send pictures. Please email gracerebeccamurphy@yahoo.com

From Elizabeth Alley, 8/7/2009  8:51 AM

I have a large Link Taylor pine hutch that I am interested in selling. If anyone is interested please call me at 937-369-6710.

From Paula, 8/6/2009  4:37 PM

I have 2 Link Taylor #788-623 pickled pine night stands and queen-size headboard with dental detail purchased in 1989. I'm looking for a triple dresser and high boy chest (under 34" wide) to complete the bedroom suite.
I live in Calif.--Is anyone interested in selling these items or know where I may find?

From Bev Harris, 7/20/2009  9:56 PM

I'm looking for a Link Taylor King Bed from the Taos Collection. Is anyone here selling one or know where I could find one?

From Joanne, 7/17/2009  11:52 AM

I have a complete oak Link Taylor bedroom set I purchased in 1972 which I am interested in selling.
I have all 7 pieces ... queen bed, two night stands, triple dresser, armoire and 2 mirrors ( the mirrors are the larger size).
Can anyone give me an idea of what this set is worth?
If interested in buying, I have pictures I can email.
Thanks...js088077@gmail.com

From deborah santamaria, 7/16/2009  3:37 PM

I have a Link and Taylorbedroom set for sale   It is from the Taos collection...queen bed..two night stands..dresserand mirror...blanket chest and amior

From deborah santamaria, 7/16/2009  3:33 PM

I have link -taylor TAOS bedroom st for sale

From Sue, 6/28/2009  5:56 PM

I am looking for night stands and headboad for the Link and Taylor oak. It sounds like it might be a match. How much do you want for them and where are you.

From laura, 6/14/2009  7:51 PM

I have two night stands and a double bed with head board that has a drawer and shelves, foot board too.All are link taylor harvest oak, I believe from 1980"s.
I am looking to sell. I found a matching night stand on ebay for pricing but that was just one,not a set with bed.
What does this sell for?

From laura, 6/14/2009  7:48 PM

I have two night stands and a double bed with head board that has a drawer and shelves, foot board too.All are link taylor harvest oak, I believe from 1980"s.
I am looking to sell. I found a matching night stand on ebay for pricing but that was just one,not a set with bed.
What does this sell for?

From Darlene, 4/3/2009  10:01 PM

I am looking for a matching link taylor night stand. I have a dresser, desk and one night stand already and would like one more to match. The set I already have is made from pine. If you have any information please send info to darlenelcole@yahoo.com

From Pat, 3/16/2009  2:17 PM

Link Taylor manufactured a line of "pickled pine" traditional style bedroom furniture in the 80s. I am looking for a bed step that matches this series. Our bed is so high we are having a difficult time getting in & out now that we're a little older. Please email me at lifespanenvironments@comcast.net if you have one you're interested in selling.

From Jodie, 3/15/2009  6:38 PM

I would like to find two night stands in the mahogany link taylor collection from the early eighties. Please send info to jshepgolfs@aol.com; thanks

From Jamie, 3/5/2009  2:16 PM

I have a Link Taylor Heirloom Mahogany Highboy Dresser I am thinking about selling. Email me if you are interested or have any advice. I also have the 9 drawer dresser and mirror from the same collection.
jjffw@bellsouth.net

From John, 2/21/2009  3:14 PM

I own a Link Taylor Heirloom Mahogany bedroom set. Unfortunately, when I purchased the set I bought only one night stand. I am looking to purchase the "low chest" #910-622. The piece has 3 drawers and a pull out shelf. If anyone can help I would be grateful.

From Carter, 2/15/2009  2:21 PM

hello, I have a Link-Taylor dry sink, on the inside of the drawer it says "settler's pine in solid white pine," under a little stamp of an old log cabin. there is also a stamp of Link-Taylor, but outside of the Lexington, KY mark there isn't any other info - would anyone have any suggestions as to further identification, or to find out the age? we really love the copper tub lining, so we're just curious.

thanks,

Carter
carterobrien@yahoo.com

From Kit, 1/21/2009  5:06 PM

Hi, I have the following For Sale: 1960's Link-Taylor Refectory Table (2 ext leaves) #4430 1/2 w/2 Benches #4428 & 2 Capt Chairs #4424... '60's LT Buffet & Hutch #4450/90 T.DR./BUF. #4451 HUT. All solid pine, exc condition. Original Owner. Located in Arizona.
If interested or would like to see photos, please feel free to contact me via aznativ@roadrunner.com
Thanks!

From Susan, 1/2/2009  8:01 PM

I am interested in purchasing the Triple dresser base No. 910-234 (12 Drawer) or the 910-233 (9 Drawer) from the Link-Taylor Heirloom Mahogany collection. Please let me know if anyone is interested in selling this piece.

From NOREEN ENGELLAND, 12/21/2008  10:33 AM

I have a Link Taylor bedroom set. I do not the style but it the drawer fronts are strips of wood maybe oak wood.   I would guess it is from the 1980's. I would like to buy a few more dressers. Thanks for any information on my set. Noreen

From linda moore, 12/18/2008  10:25 PM

I have a Colonial Pine Link Taylor china cabinet but I don't know where I can find the model number on the china cabinet. If anybody can tell me where on the china cabinet to look for it I would greatly appreciate it! I have lots of pictures of the piece if anybody is interested in buying it - email me at imdollparts@comcast.net. I live in Maryland. Thanks! Linda M.

From amy, 12/7/2008  3:48 PM

I have a Link-Taylor Mediterranean Oak bedroom set I'd like to sell. I have the commode, queen bed, dresser with mirror and a taller, narrower dresser(chest). Anyone interested? I'm in the Atlanta area. Thanks.

From amy, 12/4/2008  5:23 PM

I have a Link-Taylor bedroom set I'd like to sell. I have the double drawer dresser 1601, the mirror that attaches above it 1602, the commode 1614, and the chest 1605, plus the bed frame and headboard. Anyone interested? I'm in the Atlanta area.   

From Jomama, 10/14/2008  5:39 PM

Hey Letty - Do you happen to have any information on the Link Taylor / Taos collection? Does anybody know when this collection was manufactured? I have a queen bed, 2 nightstands, chest, and chest of drawers that I just bought at a garage sale for $200. It's in great condition... only missing one drawer glide that I can replace for about $10. I'm trying to dig up any info I can on it. :o)

From Letty, 9/3/2008  10:59 PM

Have a Link Taylor 9 drawer dresser and nighstand Toas collection. Looking for chest of drawers or king headboard to go with it.

From Lynn, 8/1/2008  1:49 AM

I just purchased my first antiques. A 5pc Link-Taylor bedroom set with a 12 drawer dresser that has 1103 TPL. Dr. on back, the two night stands read 1114 OOM, I can't get behind the tall dresser for the numbers. This set is a light color, in good condition with original hardware. Can anyone give me an idea with this set is worth. Thank you.

From Marie, 6/16/2008  11:52 PM

I have two twin Link Taylor beds and night stand
I'm looking for dresser and would sell one twin bed

From Marie, 8/31/2007  4:38 PM

I have bedroom pieces from the Heirloom Collection solid mahogany, tall dresser, triple dresser with mirror and 1 night stand. Also queen anne dining table w/2 leaves, 6 chairs and china cabinet all from the Heirloom Collection solid mahogany.

From Jane Thomas, 7/4/2007  1:07 PM

I am looking for a Chez Michelle queen headboard and possibly any other pieces of bedroom furniture made by Lexington. Thanks

From Josh, 5/21/2007  10:45 PM

I am moving in a few weeks and I have the same mediterranean oak set by Link Taylor. I was wondering if anyone may know where I could find information on the value of this set.

From Bob, 3/2/2007  4:55 PM

John...do you still have these pieces??/ I'm interested...please write back

From John, 1/17/2007  12:35 AM

I have a queen 4 poster with step stool, lowboy with mirror, 2 nightstands, and a TV armoire, all Link-Taylor Heirloom Mahogany. Let me know if you are interested.

From Alan W, 10/15/2006  10:11 PM

I am looking for a Mahogony bedroom set of Link-Taylor ....anybody out there got any pieces ??

From Donald LeRoy, 7/23/2006  11:05 PM

I have a four-piece Link Taylor bedroom suit that I may be interested in selling. The suit includes a dresser, wall mirror, full-size bed (headboard, footboard and wooden side rails), and a night stand. The only information I can find on the suit is in one of the dresser drawers: a "Link Taylor" stamp and a "Mediterranean Oak" stamp.

From Vickie Jenkins, 7/15/2006  12:29 PM

I found a beautiful highboy by Link Taylor at an auction ... for only $400! Beautiful piece! Check out local auctions.

From Russell at Furniture World Magazine, 6/21/2004  4:45 PM

Dear Stacy, I believe that Link Taylor was one of the precursor brands to Lexington Furniture (there is a short history of the company on www.lexington.com). Even recently discontinued furniture is difficult or impossible to find, so I always suggest that consumers find a talented design or sales associate to help them find a coordinating or unusual piece plus accessories to create an eclectic, tasteful room setting.   -Russell/ FURNITURE WORLD MAGAZINE