Weekly Furniture Management Tip # 59 - A Good Leader...
Furniture Industry News Update -
Furniture World Magazine
See additional articles in this Furniture World Magazine Series
This week's management tips examines how age, appearance and timing affect leadership attributes.
by Roy Miller, President
Country View Woodworking
A GOOD LEADER....
- recognizes being tall, dark and handsome or being curvy and cute is not a requirement for leadership regardless of what some people think.
- knows age is not a requisite for inspired leadership.
- realizes that there is little correlation between leadership skills and appearance, manner, bearing or color.
- understands physical appearance does not indicate character or charisma despite the fact that in the past these factors have been given much consideration.
- learns that creativity is not a gift that is restricted to youth.
- is aware that great leaders normally surface in times of trial.
These weekly “Monday Morning Management Tips” are jointly provided by both Country View Woodworking and Furniture World.
About Country View Woodworking: Did you know CVW products feature VOC compliant and HAPS free finishes to protect the air quality in America's homes? Comments about these weekly tips can be directed to Roy Miller (Country View Woodworking http://www.cvwltd.com) care of firstname.lastname@example.org.
Furniture World Magazine-Business solutions for furniture retailers