Weekly Furniture Management Tip #58 - A Good Leader...
Furniture Industry News Update -
Furniture World Magazine
See additional articles in this Furniture World Magazine Series
This week's quick management tips focus on teaching and learning in retail furniture organizations.
by Roy Miller
Country View Woodworking
A GOOD LEADER....
- gives more than he/she receives.
- works diligently to ensure that those who work under their tutelage are given the opportunity to achieve levels of excellence that surpass his/her achievements.
- teaches failure is not final or fatal. It is only the inability to reach current goals.
- teaches that the best antidote for fear is faith. Faith removes limitations.
- understands that many associates are comfortable following the direction of a leader provided his/her leadership is inspirational.
- is aware that most “Hall of Fame” performers were awarded accolades by following a manager’s “winning” formula for success.
These weekly “Monday Morning Management Tips” are jointly provided by both Country View Woodworking and Furniture World.
About Country View Woodworking: Did you know CVW offers a broad selection of hardwoods including oak, cherry, maple, quarter sawn with distressed, glazed and hi-build finishes? Comments about these weekly tips can be directed to Roy Miller (Country View Woodworking http://www.cvwltd.com) care of email@example.com.
Furniture World Magazine-Business solutions for furniture retailers