Weekly Furniture Management Tip #58 - A Good Leader...
Furniture Industry News Update -
Furniture World Magazine
This week's quick management tips focus on teaching and learning in retail furniture organizations.
by Roy Miller
Country View Woodworking
A GOOD LEADER....
- gives more than he/she receives.
- works diligently to ensure that those who work under their tutelage are given the opportunity to achieve levels of excellence that surpass his/her achievements.
- teaches failure is not final or fatal. It is only the inability to reach current goals.
- teaches that the best antidote for fear is faith. Faith removes limitations.
- understands that many associates are comfortable following the direction of a leader provided his/her leadership is inspirational.
- is aware that most “Hall of Fame” performers were awarded accolades by following a manager’s “winning” formula for success.
These weekly “Monday Morning Management Tips” are jointly provided by both Country View Woodworking and Furniture World.
About Country View Woodworking: Did you know CVW offers a broad selection of hardwoods including oak, cherry, maple, quarter sawn with distressed, glazed and hi-build finishes? Comments about these weekly tips can be directed to Roy Miller (Country View Woodworking http://www.cvwltd.com) care of firstname.lastname@example.org.
Furniture World Magazine-Business solutions for furniture retailers