Weekly Furniture Management Tip # 57 - A Good Leader...
Furniture Industry News Update -
Furniture World Magazine
More management tips for furniture retailers to think about from Country View Woodworking.
by Roy Miller, President
Country View Woodworking
A GOOD LEADER...
- does not address problems solely from the standpoint of personal gain.
- recognizes that he/she is responsible not only to owners and stockholders but to the public as well.
- is aware that it is their responsibility not only to excel from day to day but to manage for future contingencies and successes.
- knows that challenges invigorate great managers.
- understands that even when a great manager achieves personal financial security, that he/she seeks opportunity to achieve financial security for those that follow in his/her footsteps.
These weekly “Monday Morning Management Tips” are jointly provided by both Country View Woodworking and Furniture World.
About Country View Woodworking: Did you know CVW offers new ideas from the traditional to contemporary, backed by old world quality craftsmanship? Comments about these weekly tips can be directed to Roy Miller (Country View Woodworking http://www.cvwltd.com) care of firstname.lastname@example.org.
Furniture World Magazine-Business solutions for furniture retailers