Weekly Furniture Management Tip # 56 - A Good Leader...
Furniture Industry News Update -
Furniture World Magazine
See additional articles in this Furniture World Magazine Series
This week's management tips looks at how good leaders mix family, personal and business relationships.
by Roy Miller, President
Country View Woodworking
A GOOD LEADER....
- respects the privacy of an associate’s “working space’.
- is friendly but cautious not to “cross the line” involving business and personal relationships.
- realizes that employees with family ties may affect and compromise business decisions.
- keeps family differences away from the workplace.
- understands “chain of command” in the workplace may differ significantly than authority in family affairs.
These weekly “Monday Morning Management Tips” are jointly provided by both Country View Woodworking and Furniture World.
About Country View Woodworking: Did you know CVW domestic, hardwood Amish products offer fashion-forward designs or customized individual pieces and groupings to respond to customer's personal preferences? Comments about these weekly tips can be directed to Roy Miller (Country View Woodworking http://www.cvwltd.com) care of firstname.lastname@example.org.
Furniture World Magazine-Business solutions for furniture retailers