Weekly Furniture Management Tip #54 - A Good Leader...
Furniture Industry News Update -
Furniture World Magazine
See additional articles in this Furniture World Magazine Series
A good leader develops the wisdom to understand diverse opinions and knows “blame placing” only leads to separation and division.
by Roy Miller, President
Country View Woodworking
A GOOD LEADER....
- understands the path to developing management skills of those that follow in your footsteps is frequently the result of practicing positive mental attitudes even when circumstances are challenging.
- stresses harmony in human relations – broken relationships benefit no one.
- encourages hope for future achievement personally and professionally.
- develops the wisdom to understand diverse opinions and knows “blame placing” only leads to separation and division.
- helps associates build a sense of financial security.
These weekly “Monday Morning Management Tips” are jointly provided by both Country View Woodworking and Furniture World.
About Country View Woodworking: Did you know CVW dining groups are designed and priced for busy households, focusing on this important area as a popular gathering place for family and friends? Comments about these weekly tips can be directed to Roy Miller (Country View Woodworking http://www.cvwltd.com) care of email@example.com.
Furniture World Magazine-Business solutions for furniture retailers