Weekly Furniture Management Tip # 52 - A Good Leader...
Furniture Industry News Update -
Furniture World Magazine
See additional articles in this Furniture World Magazine Series
This week, the "good leader" tips focus on brainstorming with associates.
by Roy Miller, President
Country View Woodworking
A GOOD LEADER....
invites ideas from associates through brainstorming in a group session by:
- identifying topics
- allowing one idea per turn
- allowing participants to pass if they have no idea to contribute
- allowing no discussion of ideas until all new thoughts have been offered
- striving for quantity of new ideas
- insuring that no idea is flawed
- stressing that good natured laughter is okay
- journaling results and reporting feedback to recipients
These weekly “Monday Morning Management Tips” are jointly provided by both Country View Woodworking and Furniture World.
About Country View Woodworking: Did you know CVW’S handcrafted, beautiful, American dining groups offer new world ideas by old world craftsmen? Comments about these weekly tips can be directed to Roy Miller (Country View Woodworking http://www.cvwltd.com) care of email@example.com.
Furniture World Magazine-Business solutions for furniture retailers