ART™ Announces Las Vegas ART Card Participants and Market Events
Furniture Industry News Update -
Furniture World Magazine
Accessories Resource Team (ART™), the association for the decorative accessory segment of the home furnishings industry, has announced the 15 vendors participating in the organization’s ART Card Program during the July 2012 Las Vegas Market. In addition, ART™ will host mini-seminar series in 2 vendor showrooms and co-sponsor a market wide merchandising seminar during market.
The ART Card Program, which launched in the summer of 2011, is exclusive to ART™ members. Annual membership to ART is open to home accents retailers, manufacturers, reps, designers and industry professionals ($250/year). The ART Card program provides each retailer member with a personalized ART Card, which can be presented to participating vendors, upon placing an order, to receive exclusive specials. Savings realized by the retail member often exceed the yearly membership dues cost.
A complete list of the Las Vegas vendor specials is located below and also on ART’s website, www.accessoriesresourceteam.org.
In addition, ART will be co-hosting a market wide merchandising seminar and hosting a Mini-Seminar Series during Market. Each topic features a short, 15-20 minute, presentation designed to inspire and get the buyer right back to shopping:
Tuesday, July 31, 2012 – 10 AM - Building C, Suite 344.
“Customer Perceptions and Visual Merchandising Strategies” – Paul Thompson, Principal Designer - Paul Thompson Signature. The retail floor is where the products meet the final consumers and a want is turned into a need. The use of imaginative and inspired product presentations are key to generating the customer’s impulse to purchase. Understanding various merchandising styles and formats can refine and define your visual presentations making your store a must see. co-sponsored by ART and IMCenters – Las Vegas
Tuesday, July 31, 2012 – 2 PM – Phillips Collection – Building A - 202:
“Branding and the Importance of Differentiation in a World of Sameness” – Mark Phillips, CEO, Phillips Collection. Are you frustrated with your marketing message? Mark shares his ideas and experiences navigating the world of home furnishings marketing. co-sponsored by ART and Phillips Collection
Wednesday, August 1, 2012 – 10 am – Global View - Building A – 154:
“Refreshing with Color” – Josh Jarboe, National Sales Manager, Global Views.
Josh Jarboe will guide participants through recognizing color trends, using color stories to build dramatic spaces, and freshening up existing vignettes with color. Colorful accessories are the jewels that design clients fall in love with, and they are the refreshing elements that sell the entire vignette in a retail space – the end results are happy clients and bigger sales! co-sponsored by ART and Global Views
For more information on the ART Card, events in Las Vegas, or to join ART™, visit www.accessoriesresourceteam.org or call 704-376-4278.
About Accessories Resource Team - The Accessories Resource Team (ART) is the association representing accessory manufacturers, retailers, representatives and other industry individuals and companies interested in promoting the decorative home accessories industry. The association’s goal is to enhance the market position of decorative home accessories. Each year ART sponsors programs such as the ART conference, regional educational seminars and the ARTS Awards. The Accessories Resource Team website is available at www.accessoriesresourceteam.org
Las Vegas – July 2012 ART Card Vendor Participants
· Classic Home and Villa Home Collection – Bldg C - 309 - Present your ART card and enjoy 5% off your market order. This 5% can be applied to show promotions.
· Feizy - Bldg B – 399 - ART Card holders will receive 10% off any order over $1000. Card must be presented at the time order is written. CODE: ACD12
· Foreside Home & Garden – Bldg C - 686 - HomeStyle - 5% additional discount on orders placed at market
· GuildMaster – Bldg A - 225 – 10% off a minimum order of $2000
· Howard Elliot Collection – Bldg A – 332,334 - 5% additional discount on any confirmed show order in access of $1000.00. This is valid in addition to any other promotions or discounts running during Las Vegas market.
· IMAX – Bldg A - 431 - 5% additional discount for ART members
· Jaipur – Bldg B - 502 - Free freight on all market orders of $1000 or more
· Lazy Susan – Bldg B – 320 - Free freight on orders over $2500
· Left Bank Art – Bldg A - 148 - On a $2,000 minimum order, get a $150 piece added to your order at no additional charge
· Loloi Rugs – Bldg B – 480 - $300 Amazon gift card with purchase of $5000 or more - gift card will be sent 30 days after complete shipment. Order must be written at the Atlanta, Dallas or Las Vegas market.
· Paragon Picture – Bldg B – 301 - With your $1000 order, ART Card retailers will receive a free mirror - #8736 ($146 wholesale value)
· Phillips Collection – Bldg A- 202 - 5% additional discount on any show order. This is valid in addition to any other promotions or discounts we offer at market.
· Propac—Bldg B—301—Free Freight to the Lower 48 on $2000 order and a $10 Starbucks Coffee Card
· Sterling Industries/DIMOND/Bailey Street – Bldg A - 416 - 5% additional discount off show specials.
· The Uttermost Company – Bldg B 400/402 - Free freight on orders over $1000 for continental US ART retailers
Furniture World Magazine-Business solutions for furniture retailers