Weekly Furniture Management Tip # 50 - A Good Leader...
Furniture Industry News Update -
Furniture World Magazine
by Roy Miller, President
Country View Woodworking
A GOOD LEADER....
understands the thought priorities of leaders who are managing corporate capitol are:
- First: Cash flow - controlling payables and receivables
- Second: Controlling inventories - presenting current marketing trends
- Third: Promotion of the store, the quality and the selection of the products - stressing brand name identification
- Fourth: Merchandising - understanding how to display in relation to traffic flow and presentation of products predicated on profitability: encouraging add-on sales
- Fifth: Personnel turnover - satisfied personnel and satisfied customers
- Sixth: Seasonal close-outs - replacing shop worn goods with new products and without loss of profits
These weekly “Monday Morning Management Tips” are jointly provided by both Country View Woodworking and Furniture World.
About Country View Woodworking: Did you know CVW is a respected leader in new ideas and innovation of formal and casual dining furniture? Comments about these weekly tips can be directed to Roy Miller (Country View Woodworking http://www.cvwltd.com) care of email@example.com.
Furniture World Magazine-Business solutions for furniture retailers