Shaw Living announced that it will bring 25 new additions to the popular Bob Timberlake collection to the upcoming Las Vegas Market. The collection is a celebration of a slower pace, a sense of history and an appreciation of nature. This extension celebrates artisans throughout American history and the land in which they lived.
Influences include weaving and quilting patterns used by pioneer women and the striations and simplicity found in the arts & craft movement. Results include a variety of patterns from the wildly organic “Field Feathers,” to the rustically tailored “Highland,” a rendition of plaid.
Colors range from a strong earthen base with warm spice, vibrant red, brilliant gold and deep chocolate brown to rich organic tones including bold indigo and lush green, with calming neutral colors to round out the palette.
New additions to the Bob Timberlake collection include:
- Inspired by the delicate details of the flower by the same name, Queen Anne’s Lace is perfect for casual and elegant spaces alike. Butterfly, dragonfly and bee silhouettes soften the contemporary motif.
- Our ancestors have been decorating with feathers for centuries and now you can too. Bring the beauty of nature indoors with Field Feathers. This study of Guinea feathers is every bit as beautiful as the real thing.
- Timeless design, amazing texture and gorgeous colors come together in Weaver’s Blanket. This rug has an heirloom quality that is certain to create a welcoming impression.
- Pagosa Springs features geometric details in a simplistic southwest motif. From adobe homes to Colorado cabins and even in little beach bungalows, this distinctive style is surprisingly versatile and can mix with almost any décor.
- Inspiration can sometimes be found in unusual places. Artist’s Palette was inspired by the mixing of paints. The random quality and attention to color make this rug a showpiece.
Machine woven in the US with Shaw’s Evertouch® nylon, each rug is remarkably soft, luxurious, durable and completely recyclable. The Bob Timberlake Collection is available in popular sizes ranging from 1'10" x 2'9" to 9'6" x 12'10" and are available for immediate shipment. Suggested retail for the 5'5" x 7'9" is $739.
Shaw Living at the following summer markets:
Las Vegas Furniture Market
July 30th - August 3rd, 2012
Building B, Suite 559
Tupelo Furniture Market
August 16th - 19th, 2012
Building B, Suite 6202
About Bob Timberlake, Inc.:
Bob Timberlake, Inc., a licensing company based in Lexington, North Carolina, acts as manager and agent of the Bob Timberlake brand. The company’s founder, Bob Timberlake, is an internationally recognized artist and designer whose art career has been marked by resounding successes, and his works have appeared in galleries and museums throughout the world. In 1990 Bob Timberlake launched a career as a designer, introducing the highly successful World of Bob Timberlake®, Bob Timberlake Home®, and Another World® furniture lines. Over the last twenty years his distinctive, casual approach to design has expanded to a broad array of categories that include home furnishings, decorative accessories, home plans, building products, as well as apparel. For additional information, please visit www.bobtimberlake.com
Furniture World Magazine-Business solutions for furniture retailers