Weekly Furniture Management Tip #47 - A Good Leader...
Furniture Industry News Update -
Furniture World Magazine
See additional articles in this Furniture World Magazine Series
This week's management tips look at sharing awards with associates, instilling, confidence,gaining trust and avoiding procrastination.
by Roy Miller, President
Country View Woodworking
A GOOD LEADER....
- shares accomplishments and awards with associates.
- knows confidence by a leader instills confidence is his/her associates.
- knows when associates personally like their leader, they trust his/her leadership.
- knows leaders who procrastinate in making decisions are making decisions.
- knows the more concise and greater the clarity of the communication, the less associates are inclined to question your leadership.
These weekly “Monday Morning Management Tips” are jointly provided by both Country View Woodworking and Furniture World.
About Country View Woodworking: Did you know CVW contracts pieces and parts from a broad selection of suppliers to expand the myriad of styles and sizes offered and to expedite delivery on custom requests? Comments about these weekly tips can be directed to Roy Miller (Country View Woodworking http://www.cvwltd.com) care of firstname.lastname@example.org.
Furniture World Magazine-Business solutions for furniture retailers