Weekly Furniture Management Tip # 43 - A Good Leader...
Furniture Industry News Update -
Furniture World Magazine
See additional articles in this Furniture World Magazine Series
This week's tips continue with additional best practices for managing employees.
by Roy Miller, President
Country View Woodworking
A GOOD LEADER....
- does not pre-judge.
- does not allow personal appearance to be a precursor of performance.
- knows that physical characteristics do not determine an associate's character.
- realizes that previous performance at other organizations may have been influenced by the leadership involved.
- has the right to demand ethical conduct while the associate is on the job site provided he/she sets the true standard.
- places trust in associates until or unless they violate the trust.
These weekly “Monday Morning Management Tips” are jointly provided by both Country View Woodworking and Furniture World.
About Country View Woodworking: Did you know CVW products feature VOC compliant and HAPS free finishes to protect the air quality in America's homes? Comments about these weekly tips can be directed to Roy Miller (Country View Woodworking http://www.cvwltd.com) care of email@example.com.
Furniture World Magazine-Business solutions for furniture retailers