Weekly Furniture Management Tip # 41 - A Good Leader...
Furniture Industry News Update -
by Roy Miller, President
Country View Woodworking
A GOOD LEADER....
These weekly “Monday Morning Management Tips” are jointly provided by both Country View Woodworking and Furniture World.
- understands that authoritarian dictates do not increase productivity for extended periods.
- realizes that experience doesn't ensure excellence.
- finds through experience that productive employees are happy employees.
- is aware that persistence is key to productivity.
- is cognizant that today's productive employees signal attributes for tomorrow's leaders.
- knows that productive employees have fewer personal problems.
About Country View Woodworking: Did you know CVW offers new ideas from the traditional to contemporary, backed by old world quality craftsmanship? Comments about these weekly tips can be directed to Roy Miller (Country View Woodworking http://www.cvwltd.com or http://www.cvwltd.mobi) or in care of email@example.com.
Furniture World Magazine-Business solutions for furniture retailers