Weekly Furniture Management Tip # 40 - A Good Leader...
Furniture Industry News Update -
Furniture World Magazine
This time, the weekly management tip is concerned with the downside of managing workaholics.
by Roy Miller, President
Country View Woodworking
A GOOD LEADER....
- understands that workaholics may commit hours to the organization but because of the hours involved lack creativity and productivity.
- realizes that workaholics never seem to get caught up in their work.
- knows that workaholics view their work as a “grind” rather than a gift.
- grasps that workaholics evidence haste and fastidious attention to detail.
- is aware that workaholics frequently postpone or cancel appointments.
- Learns that workaholics assume no one can do the task as well as they can and therefore are reluctant to delegate.
These weekly “Monday Morning Management Tips” are jointly provided by both Country View Woodworking and Furniture World.
About Country View Woodworking: Plan to visit CVW’S showroom (IHFC H-1121) at High Point , April 21 – 26. Ask to see the NEW beautiful, American made bedroom groupings at popular price points. Comments about these weekly tips can be directed to Roy Miller (Country View Woodworking http://www.cvwltd.com) care of firstname.lastname@example.org.
Furniture World Magazine-Business solutions for furniture retailers